Page 28 of 54 ... 18262728293038 ...
    Guru
    11-12-2015, 05:27 PM #271
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I liken your "$2.75 call," in how it was presented to the forum members, as an attempt to illicit panic in those too weak to make their own decisions. Just my opinion, mind you. As far as the remainder of my post, that was my attempt to get things moving away from what had gone waaaaay beyond friendly banter IMHO. And, for that matter, had grown tiresome for many forum members. I'm pleased you two have worked things out on your own!!
    yeah slap....im all done beating up on midas. Try doing it for a year straight like i did...aint gonna lie....takes a lot out of a guy lol. Midas is midas. As he and i have both stated a few times....we have worked with each other and against each other over the years. In real life i think midas is prob a good guy. I just think at times he has to much time on his hands lol. Anyway...i really dont have much against him other than as you pointed out his scare tactic with that 2.75 nonsense. Damn straight i took offense to it just glad not too many got hurt financially by that stuff. Anyway.....hopefully things are back to normal here.

Enthusiast
    11-12-2015, 05:30 PM #272
    I liken your "$2.75 call," in how it was presented to the forum members, as an attempt to illicit panic in those too weak to make their own decisions. Just my opinion, mind you. As far as the remainder of my post, that was my attempt to get things moving away from what had gone waaaaay beyond friendly banter IMHO. And, for that matter, had grown tiresome for many forum members. I'm pleased you two have worked things out on your own!!
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I guess you didn't get the memo. It was Waldo's call but no one cares because I posted it. At this point, have fun with it. I just found it ironic that a "NO MIDAS ZONE" group was created but all you guys talked about was well "MIDAS." No harm no foul. Never really had any issues with you despite the fun. Still don't. Have at it. God gave me a laugher too. Hope you did well today!
    Sure was, be happy to go over it in detail.

11-12-2015, 05:33 PM #273
    SlapShot... replace every reference of midas with dm. ditto brotha man, DITTOHOHOHOH! SNAP BEAT YO A$$ today!

Your best bet is to ask Waldo what the "$2.75" call was all about. He actually made a fantastic call and we made a lot of money on it. Everyone was so focused on $2.75 they didn't understand the bigger picture. Oh well. It was over a year ago. I believe it hit Waldo's $2.98 data point and reversed. The worst case was $2.75 and that's where the trucks were being called in. Not a scare tactic MAYBE to those that owned alot of shares above that price but not scare people out of their investment. I mean, we all do our due dilligence, right? Why rely on some person you don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    yeah slap....im all done beating up on midas. Try doing it for a year straight like i did...aint gonna lie....takes a lot out of a guy lol. Midas is midas. As he and i have both stated a few times....we have worked with each other and against each other over the years. In real life i think midas is prob a good guy. I just think at times he has to much time on his hands lol. Anyway...i really dont have much against him other than as you pointed out his scare tactic with that 2.75 nonsense. Damn straight i took offense to it just glad not too many got hurt financially by that stuff. Anyway.....hopefully things are back to normal here.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-12-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-12-2015, 05:42 PM #274
    the 2.75 moment was about as worthless as the tp i use to wipe my ass....lets move on shall we.

11-12-2015, 05:47 PM #275
    Agree... a year of worthless name calling, badgering, stalking, etc. We've moved on...

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    the 2.75 moment was about as worthless as the tp i use to wipe my ass....lets move on shall we.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-12-2015, 05:52 PM #276
    Hey DM... I have another idea... you can get PLUG below $2.75 now for $1.78. I was thinking... if you thought $3 was cheap, NOWS the time to back up the truck. Get an inspection, check the tire pressure, because you want to make sure you carry this load to the bank. j/k

11-12-2015, 05:56 PM #277
    SlapShot... replace every reference of midas with dm. ditto brotha man, DITTOHOHOHOH! SNAP BEAT YO A$$ today!

Your best bet is to ask Waldo what the "$2.75" call was all about. He actually made a fantastic call and we made a lot of money on it. Everyone was so focused on $2.75 they didn't understand the bigger picture. Oh well. It was over a year ago. I believe it hit Waldo's $2.98 data point and reversed. The worst case was $2.75 and that's where the trucks were being called in. Not a scare tactic MAYBE to those that owned alot of shares above that price but not scare people out of their investment. I mean, we all do our due dilligence, right? Why rely on some person you don't know?
    In my opinion, you have your contrarian views, at times, which I can/do appreciate- we all should give those views their proper weight. I think that a small degree of reliance on others for information is great- and that's why I visit this forum. As you (seem to) say, DD is what matters.

11-12-2015, 06:15 PM #278
    I appreciate that... I really do. For the record, I am a jokester by nature. I like to joke around while "trading." I used to have a desk job where I could stand up, stretch, walk over to a friends cubicle, tell a joke, etc. You get the picture. A lot different at home in your office with no one around. HA HA. Anyway, point is... if you see one of my posts and it's getting you worked up, remember... it's probably just me joking around. Brush it off and BANK MONEY! I really do enjoy seeing everyone's post.

I am kind of like the Bill Burr of trading... probably one of the best comedian's of this generation. I recommend all his routines on youtube. You will love it!

In my opinion, you have your contrarian views, at times, which I can/do appreciate- we all should give those views their proper weight. I think that a small degree of reliance on others for information is great- and that's why I visit this forum. As you (seem to) say, DD is what matters.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-12-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Guru
    11-12-2015, 06:27 PM #279
    Hey DM... I have another idea... you can get PLUG below $2.75 now for $1.78. I was thinking... if you thought $3 was cheap, NOWS the time to back up the truck. Get an inspection, check the tire pressure, because you want to make sure you carry this load to the bank. j/k
    haha...i actually have not even looked at plug since selling it for a small loss. Someone earlier on another site briefly mentioned it saying it was down 6 straight days? Truth be told you may be right now may be a great time to buy it or close to it. I really need to look at the chart first and see where it is at. I saw NVAX was down lower again. Not saying that as a slam or anything...just saying. I think had told you earlier to be careful in this area because a flush could be coming. I am considering a entry pt on NVAX i just need to see about if that flush is going to play out first. It looks like it is at support now...gotta see if it holds...if not...could go to 6/5 area which is where i would be a buyer of it.

11-12-2015, 06:29 PM #280
    I appreciate that... I really do. For the record, I am a jokester by nature. I like to joke around while "trading." I used to have a desk job where I could stand up, stretch, walk over to a friends cubicle, tell a joke, etc. You get the picture. A lot different at home in your office with no one around. HA HA. Anyway, point is... if you see one of my posts and it's getting you worked up, remember... it's probably just me joking around. Brush it off and BANK MONEY! I really do enjoy seeing everyone's post.

I am kind of like the Bill Burr of trading... probably one of the best comedian's of this generation. I recommend all his routines on youtube. You will love it!
    I can/do appreciate the jokester side of everyone- at least I believe I can. It just seemed to be getting out-of-control. I am almost jealous that you and DM can verbally/orally (whatever term applies) can spar at that level!! At some point I would, simply, not engage. Have a great evening and we'll see everyone later this week.

Page 28 of 54 ... 18262728293038 ...