Page 17 of 54 ... 7151617181927 ...
    Guru
    11-09-2015, 01:09 AM #161
    That was a very interesting game to watch...overall great game. Tuff overtime loss.

Guru
    11-09-2015, 08:55 AM #162
    Well my sell of PLUG in after hours seems like it was the prudent thing to do....Plug down pre to about 2.40, saved myself close to 1600 to start, more if it drifts lower when mrkt opens.

Wow...just looked at NVAX down pretty good in pre Midas hope your were not holding a ton and hope you bailed in pre. Although they did come out with new clinical news...maybe that will negate a big drop today. should be interesting.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-09-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Mentor
    11-09-2015, 11:11 AM #163
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Rooting for your STARS Denco....need this one....not out of it yet...i aint givn up hope yet man. kickoff coming up!
    Thanks, DM.....Looks like that was our last shot at the division. That pick 6 and the fact the D just couldn't get a stop did us in. I guess it's all about My SPURS now.....GoSpursGo!!

Addict
    11-09-2015, 11:31 AM #164
    I know this is way off topic, but I'm desparate for a solution.......... PM me if you have an answer.

We just returned from a fantastic cruise in the Western Caribbean with 140 digital photographs including a dozen or so taken by my wife on her iPhone. i'm cool with how to deal with the 128 pics on my Nikon DSLR, but I cannot figure how to get the images from the iPhone to my Win 10 system. If only I could get those into a folder there then I could import them to my post-processing software for editing, etc.

Anybody with a simple solution I might consider, please contact me via PM........

PS. Denco, your Boys and my Phins belong in a leage of their own......... Go Heat!

Guru
    11-09-2015, 03:02 PM #165
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I know this is way off topic, but I'm desparate for a solution.......... PM me if you have an answer.

We just returned from a fantastic cruise in the Western Caribbean with 140 digital photographs including a dozen or so taken by my wife on her iPhone. i'm cool with how to deal with the 128 pics on my Nikon DSLR, but I cannot figure how to get the images from the iPhone to my Win 10 system. If only I could get those into a folder there then I could import them to my post-processing software for editing, etc.

Anybody with a simple solution I might consider, please contact me via PM........

PS. Denco, your Boys and my Phins belong in a leage of their own......... Go Heat!
    I cant answer your questions Sly...but hope you and the wifey had a great time.

11-09-2015, 04:32 PM #166
    DM - your Pats put a hurtin on my Skins. But we couldn't catch a cold so it made it look even worse. UGH. And the f-ing Saints lost which puts me outta my Survivor pool. That hurts.
    Well at least I still have the Caps! And SIRI! Come on 5.25

Guru
    11-09-2015, 10:49 PM #167
    Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    DM - your Pats put a hurtin on my Skins. But we couldn't catch a cold so it made it look even worse. UGH. And the f-ing Saints lost which puts me outta my Survivor pool. That hurts.
    Well at least I still have the Caps! And SIRI! Come on 5.25
    yeah lot of dropped passes....your qb played well. I had the Saints too...but im not in a survivor pool. Basically im in a pool with two other guys....we all throw in 10 bucks every week.....whoever picks the most winners at season end...wins the pot.

Addict
    11-10-2015, 10:24 AM #168
    Many thanks to Midas, Denco, and Waldo for their suggestions to get my iPhone pictures imported to my PC for post-processing. The winner is Waldo with his idea to employ DropBox. Looks like the problem is solved, although I now have a time-consuming, labor intensive task ahead while processing in Adobes' LightRoom software. Maybe one day I will have at least one representative shot of our trip to post here. Thanks again for the ideas guys.

PS. If you've never been on a cruise, I suggest you think twice before you do it.. This was our first, and everyone said it won't be our last. They are absolutely correct. We can't wait for the next one (maybe when SIRI hits $4.50)

Addict
    11-10-2015, 02:59 PM #169
    Pinch me, please. I must be dreaming as I think I noticed a large amount of entries have been omitted from this thread, and after closer review, I see no history of entries from Midas. Could that possibly be?

Addict
    11-10-2015, 03:44 PM #170
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Still here Sly... just been very busy. Glad you were able to get your photo's over to Windows 10.
    I truly understand "busy"....... but now that you have accounted for yourself, let me ask if you notice a large number of entries in this thread havea been deleted. When I voiced my observation only a few minutes ago, the message number was 217; earlier today that count was over 230 as I recall. Now it is at 171. What gives?

Page 17 of 54 ... 7151617181927 ...