Page 4 of 54 ... 2345614 ...
    Addict
    11-02-2015, 05:36 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I normally combine duplicate monthly threads but, I like message this thread is trying to send so, I'm going to let it fly.

I have a renewed faith that the members of this forum will ultimately make this place their own.
    Thanks for the leadership Charles!

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 06:30 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    The Charlie Browns have Johnny Football sitting and watching that can be had for a case of peanuts and crackerjacks. They'll even throw in Duane Bowe who doesn't play either. sirius
    Both those guy would probably help the CowDongs out right about now.....

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 06:46 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post

Love it... I get so irritated watching a team with so much potential fall apart. Again, 2 players get hurt and the f'ng team falls apart. WTF kind of coaching is that??
    Coaching, Scouting talent to bring in such as Cassel....I agree, something's amiss with the RomoLess CowDongs.......can't fall apart like they have. Good thing is the division sucks and we still have a shot at the division title.

Last 2 games the D played well, definitely well enough to win. Offense and Special teams did us in....Fng joke

Addict
    11-02-2015, 11:03 PM #34

These people are allowed to vote - this nation is screwed!

watch this..unbelievable that any of these morons are allowed anywhere near a voting booth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKosd0xJadE

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    11-03-2015, 07:03 AM #35
    I do not either. I don't take anything he says seriously anymore. It's a desperate attempt to get subs to give him money. Sorry if you don't like me or what I said. It's like watching a train wreck about to happen. I pray someone will step in and help the guy.
    I know the guy made some people a lot of money. But seriously, people are still even considering what he says!? He went off the deep end quite a while ago...

Addict
    11-03-2015, 08:00 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    I know the guy made some people a lot of money. But seriously, people are still even considering what he says!? He went off the deep end quite a while ago...
    I disagree with the statement "the guy made people a lot of money". That "guy" did not. He didn't "make" anything...not even the origninal Satewaves site. Granted, that site provided me with a lot of information that was otherwise not available but a lot of the value for me was in the forum where I read the give and take from various members. I looked everywhere and the coverage on SIRI had dried up by the time I got into the stock on a lark in May of 2009. Pretty much the only place to get/share information was Satwaves, and I found it invaluable. However, that "guy" was only one of many, including the people that formed and currently run this place, that had a hand in Satwave's creation. As has been stated before, he cheated his partners, he stole that site away from them and he's continued cheating and stealing from those that trust him ever since. People who still give him money are enablers.

This has been a public service announcement; Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    Last edited by user34615145; 11-03-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Guru
    11-03-2015, 09:35 AM #37
    Ok guys....look to play that siri $4.08 area bounce....its tested it 3 or 4 times in last few weeks and has bounced each time.

Hey DB (user alias) STFU

Off to make $$$ PEACE OUT GUYZ

11-03-2015, 11:07 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I disagree with the statement "the guy made people a lot of money". That "guy" did not. He didn't "make" anything...not even the origninal Satewaves site. Granted, that site provided me with a lot of information that was otherwise not available but a lot of the value for me was in the forum where I read the give and take from various members. I looked everywhere and the coverage on SIRI had dried up by the time I got into the stock on a lark in May of 2009. Pretty much the only place to get/share information was Satwaves, and I found it invaluable. However, that "guy" was only one of many, including the people that formed and currently run this place, that had a hand in Satwave's creation. As has been stated before, he cheated his partners, he stole that site away from them and he's continued cheating and stealing from those that trust him ever since. People who still give him money are enablers.

This has been a public service announcement; Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    +1000 to "user"

I made the decision to buy, hold, sell SIRI when I did. BM's input was one of many ways that I used to make my SIRI investing decisions. The fact that BM is STILL claiming that he made people money is most annoying. Oh Yeah! And a shout out to EVEryONE from those days, relmor, rick, damian, cos, charles, spencer, everyone who still posts here, and many many many others who deserve mention but my time is limited...

11-03-2015, 11:10 AM #39
    Yup. The sad part is people don't even give themselves credit for buying Sirius XM and making a lot of money. They give all the credit to BM. We have people here that have made 6 figure profits and give all glory to BM. They don't even take any credit for their decisions, patience, and investment.
    Midas, just read your post. I guess I am saying (in my last post) much the same as what you had already said... Oooops!!

11-03-2015, 11:25 AM #40
    Guys- We may have two months in a row of annualized monthly car sales of over 18 million. GM saying Oct sales rate will be 18,2M. First time since 2000. Obviously good for SIRI.

Page 4 of 54 ... 2345614 ...