Page 1 of 54 1231151 ...
    Addict
    11-02-2015, 10:42 AM #1

No Nonsense Sirius XM November Thread

Sirius XM related discussion only. Anything else such as heated debates and insults are forbidden here.

Addict
    11-02-2015, 10:51 AM #2
    I stayed away for a few days, only to find the same persistent crap carried over to the November thread. This is the alternative.

11-02-2015, 10:56 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I stayed away for a few days, only to find the same persistent crap carried over to the November thread. This is the alternative.
    I hope it's a success. I can ignore the 'BS' posts quite easily, but would prefer a forum of substance

Guru
    11-02-2015, 11:01 AM #4
    I come in peace. Bdp if you want you can also click on your profile and play around there a bit...."group" feature allows you to create your own room and allows you to be the moderator, so if anyone acts up i believe you can remove them. Just future food for thought. I created a group yesterday, sent some invites to peeps. Not really banking on it being a success but i at least tried.

Addict
    11-02-2015, 11:08 AM #5
    I read the BM doom that he posted on his site about Sirius. All BM BS aside, does anyone think there is much merit to what he is saying?

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 11:21 AM #6
    I read the BM doom that he posted on his site about Sirius. All BM BS aside, does anyone think there is much merit to what he is saying?
    As soon as I read that he/Malone could offer a penny a share and get it if he wanted because he is controlling shareholder, something along those lines, I tuned it out. That statement is absolutely not true. There is the need of the majority of the minority approval on any offer which was not mentioned. Now, unless several of the institutional share holders are willing to get FKD, then I think that is a very remote possibility.
    Last edited by denco1; 11-02-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Guru
    11-02-2015, 11:28 AM #7
    thats why i posted it and was wondering the same.

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 11:28 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey guys... I called it today in pre-market. Initially there was a GAP but it closed and I said it will probably go up by a few. Nice call, huh?

BDP... you were wrong, I didn't create a 2nd November thread, Denco did. I love it though!

What are you talking about?.....SOS......smh......stop making crap up

EDIT Maybe your just being MIDAS

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 11:32 AM #9
    Damn......the dog is rock hard nipped today....

Guru
    11-02-2015, 11:33 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Another stock to watch is Novavax (NVAX). They are doing great things. They have created a platform where they can download the genome sequence of a virus and create a vaccine in 90 days. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation just gave them $89.1 million and they have contracts with BARDA and PATH. This company is the future of creating vaccines when we need them quickly. Just take a look when you have time. Good Luck!

Novavax, Inc. is a clinical-stage vaccine company committed to delivering novel products to prevent a broad range of infectious diseases. Our recombinant nanoparticles and adjuvant technology are the foundation for groundbreaking innovation that improves global health through safe and effective vaccines.
    please read the thread subject...SIRIXM related stuff ONLY. Please if you want to pump n dump other stocks please take it to Waldos room! TY!

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ...