Page 32 of 54 ... 22303132333442 ...
    Enthusiast
    11-14-2015, 12:31 PM #311
    They're heeeeeree
    And I don't see women and children

http://powderedwigsociety.com/first-...-new-orleans/#
    Last edited by siriustimes; 11-14-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Guru
    11-14-2015, 01:27 PM #312
    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    They're heeeeeree
    And I don't see women and children

http://powderedwigsociety.com/first-...-new-orleans/#
    Unreal. We need to elect someone with balls and take this fight to them and i mean just eradicate these mfks once and for all.

11-14-2015, 02:07 PM #313
    What is going on with this President?

BARACK LIES MATTER!
    Last edited by midas360; 11-14-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    11-14-2015, 03:06 PM #314
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Unreal. We need to elect someone with balls and take this fight to them and i mean just eradicate these mfks once and for all.
    Am I mistaking, or would Alaska be a climate shock to those refugee/potential DEM voters?

Looks like a good decision however, to put lots of them in AZ and Cal where maybe they could eradicate the illegals from south of the border.......... but I guess that's only wishful thinking.

I didn't see any of them headed for Chicago or Pennsylvania Ave. in DC. That must be an accidental omission.

Nice to note that one Catholic Charity has taken in the families.......... all two of them.

This really sucks........ but what can we do about it other than grab our guns and take charge of our own personal security and well-being?

11-15-2015, 02:50 PM #315
    I was wondering if any one could give me their input. I own LBRDA,LBRDK,LMCA and LMCK. Would I be better off to sell LBRDA,LBRDK,LMCK and purchase more LMCA. I'm new and still in the learning mode. Thanks very much.

Guru
    11-15-2015, 09:18 PM #316
    Hey Denco....Don't look now...but Dallas still in it lol. My pats helped your boys by beating Giants in ny on last second play. If you guys can string some wins together....you guys could be right back in it lol. Crazy chit

Addict
    11-15-2015, 09:42 PM #317
    Apparently the infinite wisdom suggests there could be a panic selloff on Wall Street to begin the week tomorrow in light of the terrorist event in Paris. As a recap of activity following 9/11, the markets were closed for a full week and there was a deep falloff when they reopened. However, the markets settled down within a few days, and rebounded back to previous levels.

My response to that wisdom (should we see a repeat of the 9/11 aftermath) is that I prefer to remove any stop loss orders, let the dip happen, and trust that the markets will heal as before within a few days. I'll also be ready to take advantage of obvious buy opportunities as they develop.

I'm curious if others have the same or perhaps a different strategy as we await the opening tomorrow.

11-15-2015, 11:55 PM #318
    No chance DM. We've proven that the boys are not "team" worthy with out Romo and their other guy. Nothing like the Jimmy Johnson days. You pull out one of your 2 best Patriots players and your team STILL wins. Real winners have 2nd string players that should and could be starting.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey Denco....Don't look now...but Dallas still in it lol. My pats helped your boys by beating Giants in ny on last second play. If you guys can string some wins together....you guys could be right back in it lol. Crazy chit
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-15-2015, 11:56 PM #319
    Markets will sell off hard but watch for buying on the usual big names like Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, GE, etc. Give it about until 10 or 10:30am.

Guru
    11-16-2015, 12:08 AM #320
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    No chance DM. We've proven that the boys are not "team" worthy with out Romo and their other guy. Nothing like the Jimmy Johnson days. You pull out one of your 2 best Patriots players and your team STILL wins. Real winners have 2nd string players that should and could be starting.
    Just sayn...considering they are 2-5 normally i would agree. But thats the great thing about sports...more often than not the uncanny happens. No one in their division has run away with it yet. Granted its a long shot....but still ironic that even with their records they still have a punchers chance. Be awesome if they made it close. I love rooting for the underdogs.

Page 32 of 54 ... 22303132333442 ...