Page 34 of 54 ... 24323334353644 ...
    11-16-2015, 10:24 AM #331
    You too. Looks like I am sitting on my hands... sold my shorts last week for a nice gain. Wish I had held oh well. Now I have some cash to deploy.

Apple looks tasty here. if you can get below 110, i woud nibble.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Good luck trading today everyone!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    11-16-2015, 10:26 AM #332
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Welcome to the Browns world, now do it for 20 years
    I hear you SN, (not a brows fan, but ... I feel for you). One of my buddies who is a Browns fan posted this.

They're playing the hated Steelers. Manziel scores on a phenomenal scramble. With the 1,377th bad call by an official this year the official calls him short and the gutless replay is upheld. 1st and goal from the 1/2 yard line. Browns score! Called back for a hold that was unnecessary, but certainly a hold. 1st and goal from outside the 10. Illegal formation. 1st and goal from the 15. Sacked 10 yard loss. 2nd and goal from the 25. Two dink and dunks later they go for it on 4th and throw an INT.

Ladies and gentlemen, .... the Cleveland Browns.

Enthusiast
    11-16-2015, 10:54 AM #333
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    I hear you SN, (not a brows fan, but ... I feel for you). One of my buddies who is a Browns fan posted this.

They're playing the hated Steelers. Manziel scores on a phenomenal scramble. With the 1,377th bad call by an official this year the official calls him short and the gutless replay is upheld. 1st and goal from the 1/2 yard line. Browns score! Called back for a hold that was unnecessary, but certainly a hold. 1st and goal from outside the 10. Illegal formation. 1st and goal from the 15. Sacked 10 yard loss. 2nd and goal from the 25. Two dink and dunks later they go for it on 4th and throw an INT.

Ladies and gentlemen, .... the Cleveland Browns.
    Thanks Waldo
    And then add insult to injury
    https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CT3-lVPWcAAWj2e.mp4
    blob:https%3A//vine.co/e95babc3-3b10-4a7a-9cdd-fd02a546e00a
    https://youtu.be/KdPeKBibqfE

11-16-2015, 11:38 AM #334
    Our government has forgotten the most important law in the 48 Laws of Power

​Law 15​ - Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    11-16-2015, 11:45 AM #335
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Our government has forgotten the most important law in the 48 Laws of Power

​Law 15​ - Crush your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.
    I was only half listening to a Q&A from our Chicken in Chief in which he very emphatically defended his "policy" to take in and harbor the 10s of thousands of Syrian Refugees, claiming even the Pope has said that is the humane thing to do....... but said nothing of his thought of if or whether that poses a threat to our own security and safety........... What a piece of crap we have been dealt!!

11-16-2015, 11:55 AM #336
    He's incompetent and he knows it.

11-16-2015, 12:16 PM #337
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    The tracking stock split is a 2016 event. Positioning will take place over the next 4 months or so. I'll re-iterate what I posted last week concerning the tracking stock split, specifically as it applies to SIRI.

From here:
    1) The will be an arbitrage play as we get closer to the split, long LM short SIRI.
    2) If you are not long LM at this time, there will likely be a better entry point prior to the transaction (2016). Read that as a negative to the SIRI share price from this level, but it will be a 2016 event.

In the more immediate, the HS 'event' will impact SIRI soon, the language from the press releases on Friday seem to allude that they are not close but, from the company's perspective they want to get a deal done. That event should be more of the focus for near term price movement in SIRI.

Disclaimer: Prior to this, I was (still am) short SIRI @ an average of 4.10. This morning I will hedge the SIRI position via calls. At this time, I have no position in LMCA (LMCK). When I took the short position I had an exit plan of high 3.80's. My stop is @ 4.29-ish. I am now hedged so I have more flexibility.
    Which strike and expiration are you using for the hedge on your purchase this morning?

11-16-2015, 12:22 PM #338
    He's incompetent and he knows it.

Note to all SIRI holders, kiss your $5.00 target good by, Malone does it AGAIN.

Enthusiast
    11-16-2015, 12:39 PM #339
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    Note to all SIRI holders, kiss your $5.00 target good by, Malone does it AGAIN.
    Correct

11-16-2015, 12:55 PM #340
    I don't think the market cared for my sandwich analogy. My apologies... Jared is going to prison.

It's pretty safe to say that most people understand what goes into a sandwich. Well, like the sandwich, Liberty is made up of a bunch of different ingredients and most of you already know what those ingredients are AND that all of these ingredients go into making a great Sirius XM sandwich. What I feel the detractors are not understanding, is that when you buy a sandwich, it certainly is not a sandwich without the sandwich meat. The sandwich meat is the meaty center which the entire sandwich is built around. It's the most expensive part of the sandwich, and you can actually take away each other ingredient, and it could still be argued that you have yourself a sandwich. In buying Liberty Sirius Group, you are, in essence, buying a Liberty sandwich. And what is the greatest portion of this sandwich? Where's the meat? It's Sirius XM. Have a nice day!

Page 34 of 54 ... 24323334353644 ...