View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 16 ... 56789 ...
    11-01-2015, 03:40 PM #61
    True... but it also proves that you are a lying sack shhit. HAHAHAHAHA

CASE MUTHA F'NG CLOSED YOUR HONOR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    sounds like the iggy feature has holes in it. That is your problem, not ours...deal with it or take it up with Charles.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-01-2015, 03:42 PM #62
    Being that it's a Sunday and U.S. Markets are Closed, nothing much going on.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 03:56 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    This is what is so funny. You really think people don't read your non-sense? You don't even remember 1/2 the crap you post. I have to go back and grab quotation after quotation to prove you are wrong. Sad.
    You previously stated you had no issue with 2 different threads being created...just because bdp has not created the one he mentioned doing....that does not stop you from creating your own. Again you may want to seriously consider it....based on the fact you don't seem very happy with commenting on the link i posted, your bm issues...and the fact it sounds like a great work around for your ignore feature issues that you are having. Makes sense no?

Guru
    11-01-2015, 04:01 PM #64
    *** Sigh *** ... Douche man... are you still smoking pot? It wasn't me that told everyone that they were going to create another thread, it was BDP and YOU!!!!

On October 28, 2015 in response to Douche Man.

True... but it also proves that you are a lying sack shhit. HAHAHAHAHA

CASE MUTHA F'NG CLOSED YOUR HONOR!!!

Ahmmmm not so fast there Dough Boy....

Charles,

I am interested in maybe setting up a private premium forum thread with invite and moderator privelages. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Midas
    BOOM MTHA FKA...NOW ITS CASE FKN CLOSED YUR MUTHA FCKN HONOR!
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 04:16 PM.

11-01-2015, 04:16 PM #65
    Why is that I have to do everything. F'ck man... I put you and your goobers on ignore. Now you want ME to create a new thread when BDP and you said you guys would. I said I had no problem with him creating a new thread.

You smoke way too much weed but I bet you have a lot of fun!

HAAHAHAHAHAHA

Where's the evidence brotha man? You think just because you say it, it's true? hahaha Post some quotes niggle!
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 04:25 PM #66
    Why is that I have to do everything. F'ck man... I put you and your goobers on ignore. Now you want ME to create a new thread when BDP said he would. I said I had no problem with him creating a new thread.

You smoke way too much weed but I bet you have a lot of fun!

HAAHAHAHAHAHA
    Your request to charles that i posted above proves you want to create your own forum. Oh and for the record the judge agreed with me...you lost the case. Now i do not know if he can fullfill all the specifications that you requested concerning your need/want to create a another thread as i do not see that he answered you yet. However, in the mean time that does not prevent you from creating another thread (albeit non premium) until he does get back to you. If you created a new thread....i promise i will not visit it or disrupt it. Additional benefits are that the people who want to interact with you will follow you to your new home...those that wish not...will not. Basically you will not have to ever use the ignore feature again...a feature that even you agree does not work properly. Sounds like a no brainer. The only reason i see why you havent done so yet is you might be afraid you wont have all that many followers.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 04:38 PM.

11-01-2015, 04:37 PM #67
    Ok Douche Man... you're once again about to get schooled.

I've always known that Sirius Buzz has offered a Premium Member subscription. If you look closely when you enter the Forum, it's the very first thread at the top called "Premium Member Forum Benefits" just above the November thread that you created. Here is a picture for you since you have trouble with comprehension:

ForumList.jpg

Now, when you click on that thread link, you will see an entry that explains what the Premium Membership Forum Benefits that are listed. Again, here's a picture for you:

premiumforumbenefits.jpg

If you look closely at the very last entry in the list, you will see "Private Premium Forum Access (you can use for support, premium article related questions, and potentially private discussions with other members)"

I have asked Charles a few times how one would go about creating this "Premium Forum Access."

Here's your opportunity for you and BDP to become Premium Members, create a Premium Forum and invite all those that want to follow you.

I can promise you that if you and BDP did create a Premium Room, I will not be there.

Also, I can promis you that if you and BDP went to RealShitData.com, Joined, and posted in his forum, I will not be there.

Have a Nice Day!
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 04:42 PM #68
    Ok Douche Man... you're once again about to get schooled.

I've always known that Sirius Buzz has offered a Premium Member subscription. If you look closely when you enter the Forum, it's the very first thread at the top called "Premium Member Forum Benefits" just above the November thread that you created. Here is a picture for you since you have trouble with comprehension:

ForumList.jpg

Now, when you click on that thread link, you will see an entry that explains what the Premium Membership Forum Benefits that are listed. Again, here's a picture for you:

premiumforumbenefits.jpg

If you look closely at the very last entry in the list, you will see "Private Premium Forum Access (you can use for support, premium article related questions, and potentially private discussions with other members)"

I have asked Charles a few times how one would go about creating this "Premium Forum Access."

Here's your opportunity for you and BDP to become Premium Members, create a Premium Forum and invite all those that want to follow you.

I can promise you that if you and BDP did create a Premium Room, I will not be there.

Also, I can promis you that if you and BDP went to RealShitData.com, Joined, and posted in his forum, I will not be there.

Have a Nice Day!
    BUT DOUGH BOY.....

Charles,

I am interested in maybe setting up a private premium forum thread with invite and moderator privelages. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Midas
    Your post CLEARLY states that YOU are interested in creating a private premium forum not us. So the question begs why have YOU not done so yet??
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 04:46 PM.

11-01-2015, 04:44 PM #69
    I never said I wasn't interested in creating a PREMiUM ROOM. I said I wasn't going to create another NOVEMBER Thread like BDP suggested I was going to. Then HE and YOU talked about creating a new room where I wasn't invited. HAHAHAHA Do your research DOUCHE MAN!!! I bet you are a joke in the court room. TOO F'KING FUNNY!!! I would crush you in the court room!

Why don't you go create your NEW THREAD??? and figure out how to exclude me and all my aliases!?!?!?! HMMMMMMMM????

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    But your posts suggest that YOU are interested in creating a private premium forum not us. So the question begs why have YOU not done so yet??
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 04:51 PM #70
    I never said I wasn't interested in creating a PREMiUM ROOM. I said I wasn't going to create another NOVEMBER Thread like BDP suggested I was going to. Then HE and YOU talked about creating a new room where I wasn't invited. HAHAHAHA Do your research DOUCHE MAN!!! I bet you are a joke in the court room. TOO F'KING FUNNY!!! I would crush you in the court room!

Why don't you go create your NEW THREAD??? and figure out how to exclude me and all my aliases!?!?!?! HMMMMMMMM????
    Man you are lame.....ok im all done. You proved you got nothing. Hopefully you go off on your own and create a happy little home for yourself...until then i guess we can all expect the same nonsense from you. It is what it is guys....i tried.

Page 7 of 16 ... 56789 ...