View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 16 123412 ...
    Addict
    10-31-2015, 11:39 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    What?....you miss not hearing the lunatics? kidding.

Here's my solution for escaping the lunatics, at least for the next week........... The big ship in right/center is Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, one of the newer Mega-Class cruise ships. Oasis departs this evening around 4:30, making room at the pier for Independence of the Seas which arrives at 6am tomorrow. Tune in at this web cam site tomorrow between 4:30 and 5pm EDT and look for a pretty, blond lady (my wife) and me (the one with the pot belly) as we toast you on our way out to sea aboard the Independence of the Seas. We'll be on our cabin's balcony on the 9th deck, approximately 1/4 of the way back from the pointy end of the boat. Other than being with my soul mate for a week of leisure, the best feature is the lack of telephone or internet service....... at least none that I care to pay for. See ya'll in a week.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Guru
    10-31-2015, 11:41 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Here's my solution for escaping the lunatics, at least for the next week........... The big ship in right/center is Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, one of the newer Mega-Class cruise ships. Oasis departs this evening around 4:30, making room at the pier for Independence of the Seas which arrives at 6am tomorrow. Tune in at this web cam site tomorrow between 4:30 and 5pm EDT and look for a pretty, blond lady (my wife) and me (the one with the pot belly) as we toast you on our way out to sea aboard the Independence of the Seas. We'll be on our cabin's balcony on the 9th deck, approximately 1/4 of the way back from the pointy end of the boat. Other than being with my soul mate for a week of leisure, the best feature is the lack of telephone or internet service....... at least none that I care to pay for. See ya'll in a week.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/
    Have a great time SI....don't fall overboard! Hope you answer the poll question at the top of this thread before you depart just in case.
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-31-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Addict
    10-31-2015, 12:04 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Have a great time SI....don't fall overboard! Hope you answer the poll question at the top of this thread before you depart just in case.
    Are you trying to jynx me or something? JK, DM. I''ll be sure to cast my secret ballot before I shut down for the week. For now I must tend to the swimming pool and other domestic chores before actually getting the baggage together. Later.

Addict
    11-01-2015, 09:17 AM #15
    Sup SN?

11-01-2015, 11:47 AM #17
    Thanks Midas360. You also.

11-01-2015, 12:35 PM #18
    I read the RealShortPenis.com link...

I get VERY suspicious when matters don't 'add up.' Here's what I mean...

If I had a stock-trading system that worked amazingly well that I had tried, for years, to get people to use and no one listened to me... I would, by now, have said, "F-U to everyone!"... and use my trading system to make MYSELF money and move-on.

BM's insistence that people subscribe when so many issues of instability keep occurring in his life and on his website should be of great concern to any potential subscribers.

11-01-2015, 01:01 PM #19
    I am glad I am not the only person that sees BM's grifter ways. I have ALL the email threads he's sent to his "investors." Let's just say like everyone else, they were scammed, burned, and no long like the guy. There is one guy named Hedy that continues to support BM. I have no idea why.

www.REALSHITDATA.com

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post

If I had a stock-trading system that worked amazingly well that I had tried, for years, to get people to use and no one listened to me... I would, by now, have said, "F-U to everyone!"... and use my trading system to make MYSELF money and move-on.

BM's insistence that people subscribe when so many issues of instability keep occurring in his life and on his website should be of great concern to any potential subscribers.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 01:20 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post

Points well taken Slapshot. However, i did not post the link in order to advocate people signing up for his site, rather i posted it for his latest article and insight on siri and malone which he is allowing even non subs to read. It is a interesting thesis he puts forth but whether he is correct or not is another matter. Again, not posting the link to promote people signing up just wanted to see comments regarding his latest belief that malone is shorting the stock to try to keep in the the 3.50/4 range. Also, he is saying that the feb date malone can do pretty much what he wants at that time....again not sure if he is correct or not....just throwing what he wrote out there for possible discussion and comments here.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Page 2 of 16 123412 ...