View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 ... 31112131415 ...
    11-02-2015, 09:51 AM #121
    Have a safe trip my best friend in the whole wide world!

Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    I'll be traveling Tue-Thur. Won't have time to post, reply or approve new members to the group. I'll try to get to it by Friday.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-02-2015, 09:54 AM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    Dm, I no longer have time to engage you at this level. My cache of empathetic tolerance has run dry
    haha no worries waldo. Good to know your empathetic tolerance for midas has not run dry ...just funny you and midas were working in tandem on a room and midas makes no mention of it all day yesterday even tho he was being a pita yesterday about how me and bdp havent made a new thread, blah blah blah. "hank the golfer" great stuff.....im still laughing!

Guru
    11-02-2015, 09:55 AM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    To be honest and fair... it's a guessing man's game. It could be a head fake, down at the open and 1hr later OFF to the races. We didn't have the October correction so maybe November we will see some rebalancing.
    down in pre i think so who knows.

11-02-2015, 09:58 AM #124
    Why is it such a surprise? We've excluded you in the past. You're never welcome I think you know why... right ?

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    haha no worries waldo. Good to know your empathetic tolerance for midas has not run dry ...just funny you and midas were working in tandem on a room and midas makes no mention of it all day yesterday even tho he was being a pita yesterday about how me and bdp havent made a new thread, blah blah blah. "hank the golfer" great stuff.....im still laughing!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-02-2015, 10:01 AM #125
    Why is it such a surprise? We've excluded you in the past. You're never welcome I think you know why... right ?
    Cmon baby....i sniffed that shit out...give me some dap on that baby. No worries man....it funny as hell. "Hank the golfer" is waldos brother "Hanes".....seriously you two crack me up...im still laughing!!

11-02-2015, 10:05 AM #126
    It's not rocket science. I've been hinting for the last 5-6 weeks. You just now figured it out. You are special but not that bright when it comes to "technology and computers." We bring you along for the ride when we feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-02-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Guru
    11-02-2015, 10:08 AM #127
    It's not rocket science. I've been hinting for the last 5-6 weeks. You just now figured it out. You are special but not that bright when it comes to "technology and computers." We bring you along for the ride when we feel sorry for you.
    read all your posts from yesterday....not one mention of it and half your posts from yesterday were related to that very topic. Sounds like you and waldo were being less than transparent....just saying lol

Funny thing is your the biggest cancer on this thread and yet you are waldos very first allowed member!! LOL

11-02-2015, 10:11 AM #128
    Uh... what part did you not understand? Let me explain again, I've been hinting about it for the past 5-6 weeks. You didn't figure it out until we blantently brought it up yesterday. Are you really that naive???

SIGH..... DM, DM, DM... you really need to lay off whatever is killing your brain cells.

11-02-2015, 10:13 AM #129
    Oh fellas... the gap has been closed in pre which is a good sign. Would go up a little bit here. Good Luck to ALL!

Guru
    11-02-2015, 10:16 AM #130
    Uh... what part did you not understand? Let me explain again, I've been hinting about it for the past 5-6 weeks. You didn't figure it out until we blantently brought it up yesterday. Are you really that naive???

SIGH..... DM, DM, DM... you really need to lay off whatever is killing your brain cells.
    show us one post that you said you and waldo were planning to create a new thread...and the one request to charles about you being interested in a private forume does not count. You and i must have had 10 posts here regarding new thread start ups and not one did you state you and waldo were working in tandem to create a new one. Them are the facts! Like i said hours of posts from you all day yesterday ragging on bdp for not opening a new thread, etc and yet not one mention of you and waldo opening your own. It was not until i sniffed that chit out and EXPOSED your play that you and waldo came forth. LMAO!

Hank the golfer....that was going to be your new alias!! lmbo

Page 13 of 16 ... 31112131415 ...