View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 16 ... 21011121314 ...
    Guru
    11-02-2015, 12:06 AM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    So, I see that some people are aware that I created a group. The group will be moderated.

I'll be addressing the topic of 'why the need for a group' later in the week in this thread as time allows. I won't stop posting in the monthly thread, but it will be less frequent. More often if my statements are misconstrued.

My brother, Hanes (you can call him 'Hank') who has not been approved to post within the SB forum yet, will be a member of the group. As soon as he receives the authorization email from SB he will respond to your inquiries.

Feel free to become a member of the group and post all your opinions on investing and trading. Don't feel free to be an ass within my group. Other than that, all general SB forum rules apply.
    Well Waldo you and your brother "Hanes, aka hank the golfer" might be in luck after all. Maybe Midas won't act like he does here in your new group....seeing as how he is one of the groups first members and as it appears he apparently helped work on creating it.

midastest.jpg

Capture12222.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Waldo and I are friends you douche bag. HAHA The best thing is YOUR not invited douche man.
    As long as you are a member of any group...you are right the best thing is i am not invited!
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-02-2015 at 02:54 AM.

Enthusiast
    11-02-2015, 08:29 AM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Sup SN...nuther tough day for those Brownies huh? And now the Ohio State QB is busted for OVI....
    ya, nuther woopin - up 17 then loose by 14. Talk of trading players of value for draft picks before Tues. deadline. Now there is a great idea considering how well they draft

11-02-2015, 08:39 AM #113

Good Morning!

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-02-2015, 09:01 AM #114

Good Morning!

good morning

11-02-2015, 09:11 AM #115
    Sup Dizzle My Nizzle? You sound like you are in a grand old mood. Looks like some gap downs on a few stocks including SIRI but it's non-event. I bet SIRI closes the gap and bounces around. Oil is down and Obama is figuring out what a PUTZ he is as a President. He's trying to pretend he knows what he's doing by sending a handful of Special Forces to Northern Syria. You can bet Putin will accidentally do "something" and WW3 will begin.

GL to all!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-02-2015, 09:13 AM #116
    Sup Dizzle My Nizzle? You sound like you are in a grand old mood. Looks like some gap downs on a few stocks including SIRI but it's non-event. I bet SIRI closes the gap and bounces around. Oil is down and Obama is figuring out what a PUTZ he is as a President. He's trying to pretend he knows what he's doing by sending a handful of Special Forces to Northern Syria. You can bet Putin will accidentally do "something" and WW3 will begin.

GL to all!
    Hell if i know what siri is going to do....everyones guess is as good as mine. Although it looks like it has bounced off 4.08 a few times recently could do it again before dropping. Might be worth a quick trade.

Guru
    11-02-2015, 09:17 AM #117
    CONGRATS TO KC ROYAL FANS....YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST....CHAMPIONS!!

11-02-2015, 09:29 AM #118
    To be honest and fair... it's a guessing man's game. It could be a head fake, down at the open and 1hr later OFF to the races. We didn't have the October correction so maybe November we will see some rebalancing.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hell if i know what siri is going to do....everyones guess is as good as mine. Although it looks like it has bounced off 4.08 a few times recently could do it again before dropping. Might be worth a quick trade.

Enthusiast
    11-02-2015, 09:40 AM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Well Waldo you and your brother "Hanes, aka hank the golfer" might be in luck after all. Maybe Midas won't act like he does here in your new group....seeing as how he is one of the groups first members and as it appears he apparently helped work on creating it.

midastest.jpg

Capture12222.jpg

As long as you are a member of any group...you are right the best thing is i am not invited!
    Dm, I no longer have time to engage you at this level. My cache of empathetic tolerance has run dry

Enthusiast
    11-02-2015, 09:48 AM #120
    I'll be traveling Tue-Thur. Won't have time to post, reply or approve new members to the group. I'll try to get to it by Friday.

Page 12 of 16 ... 21011121314 ...