View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 16 ... 41213141516
    Guru
    11-02-2015, 10:26 AM #131
    Funny waldo hardly ever complained about your behavior here yet he is the one creating the new room (even tho the snippet posts clearly show you were the one working it). Why is the room under Waldo? Hmmmm lets think about this. Maybe because you knew that if you tried opening the room under your name it would be a much tougher sell to have people follow you. So instead put it under the guise of your good ole buddy Waldo....and then create your new alias "Hank the golfer" to operate behind from so that new members would not know its really you. Easy Peasy!! lol.

Can i get a +1 from someone, anyone! lol
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-02-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Guru
    11-02-2015, 10:38 AM #132
    Looks like it bounced off that 4.08 i mentioned....nice.

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 11:10 AM #133
    SIRI looking pretty strong with the bounce.

All these groups are making my head spin. I guess I will be popping around when possible. Much easier to have one thread IMO...

Guru
    11-02-2015, 11:11 AM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    SIRI looking pretty strong with the bounce.

All these groups are making my head spin. I guess I will be popping around when possible. Much easier to have one thread IMO...
    Yeah i will pop around between this one and bdp's.

Congrats to your spurs yesterday beat my celts.

Mentor
    11-02-2015, 11:15 AM #135
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post

Thanks DM...looks like your Celts are going to be pretty good this year. Have a nice young athletic back court.

Cassel SUCKS...

11-02-2015, 11:19 AM #136
    I will say it again on this forum because apparently you have a problem comprehending anything anyone posts. Waldo and I are good friends. We didn't "plan" on creating a "GROUP" in the forum like you and BDP were doing. Look at the timestamp of when I asked Charles about creating a Premium Forum for members only. It was AFTER you guys said you were creating a thread that would exclude me. Use your brain dummy.

Do you understand now?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-02-2015, 11:20 AM #137
    Good observation and great call Midas!

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Oh fellas... the gap has been closed in pre which is a good sign. Would go up a little bit here. Good Luck to ALL!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-02-2015, 11:26 AM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I will say it again on this forum because apparently you have a problem comprehending anything anyone posts. Waldo and I are good friends. We didn't "plan" on creating a "GROUP" in the forum like you and BDP were doing. Look at the timestamp of when I asked Charles about creating a Premium Forum for members only. It was AFTER you guys said you were creating a thread that would exclude me. Use your brain dummy.

Do you understand now?
    hey dipshit....enuff with the bs...its trading time here...stfu were trying to make money take your nonsense to waldos room.

11-02-2015, 11:27 AM #139
    you threatening me? I will pay your ticket down here and we can discuss your problem in person. Douche Man!

hey dipshit....enuff with the bs...its trading time here...stfu were trying to make money take your nonsense to waldos room.

Enthusiast
    11-02-2015, 11:33 AM #140

Looking forward to your Celts coming to Cleve. There will be a large welcoming committee awaiting the POS Olynyk I'm sure. Unfortunately for Cavs fans the NBA realized this when putting together the schedule and kept him out of here till Feb. 5. Let's see if he has the guts to show up.