View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...
    11-01-2015, 01:53 PM #31
    Douche Man... keep pumping and pushing Bowel Movements crap. Everyone is finally seeing what a grifter he is. It's just a damn shame that you haven't figured it out yet.

Let's be clear... no matter what Douche man says... he was NOT around when everything went down. He came in LONG after. Trust me. He's making it up.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-01-2015, 01:56 PM #32
    How do you think Sirius Buzz, Market Playground, KING OF ALL TRADES, came about???? You think they just created it for fun? They started their own websites after Bowel Movement STOLE Satwaves from them. He stole thousands too.

Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
    Overreaction??
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 01:57 PM #33
    Thanks for passing that on DM.

What a shame!! BM has so much to offer and profit from ... but he chose to rant instead of write, be insulting instead of instructing, and use "woe is me" instead of "this I see" as a guiding principle!

I hacked my way through his weeds and it was worth it. It sounds like the conspiracy of the evil billionaire, but BM has some great insight.

It has always amazed me that investors seemed more concerned about the price level of Malone's offer than the lack of voting rights. I guess they couldn't quantify that with a number ... so it wasn't important or they didn't care because of short term thinking.

I'm guessing that his deadline date is connected to the NOL's. Any ideas?
    You're welcome bcoz. As far as your question "any ideas?". No not really. I haven't researched NOLS in quite a while...if i remember correctly and that's a big if...think the NOLS run out 2018 time frame. That's really all i got...maybe others here can enlighten.

11-01-2015, 02:01 PM #34
    Hey DOUCHE MAN 4 ever... Answer this simple question... Since you like Bowel Movement and his Articles so much, why don't you JOIN HIS WEBSITE and USE HIS FORUM??? You have never answered the question? WELLLLLLLLLL?????????????

The reason I don't join is because he's a GRIFTER!!!!! What's your excuse????????

Douche Man will never answer this question! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

11-01-2015, 02:07 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    I go out to capital grill for a nice fat juicy ribeye (medium rare) with a side of mushrooms...with 4 absolute vodka and orange juices thinking for sure i will come back to find myself banned from here. Yet i come back to find out i have not been banned yet....what the **** is wrong with you fkn clowns??????????? What the **** does it take to get banned from here? I ****ing give up man...seriously....you guys are more ****ed up than me!!!
    Hey Charles....is BM allowed to be a member here???? I thought someone recently told me he was banned from here. I don't know if thats true or not...and i have no idea if there is any bad blood with you him or spencer. But is he allowed to be a member here? its a legit question.

Lets get BM in here..set up his flag alert system and make some money. Get him to write some articles on siri and non siri stuff.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:13 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey DOUCHE MAN 4 ever... Answer this simple question... Since you like Bowel Movement and his Articles so much, why don't you JOIN HIS WEBSITE and USE HIS FORUM??? You have never answered the question? WELLLLLLLLLL?????????????

The reason I don't join is because he's a GRIFTER!!!!! What's your excuse????????

Douche Man will never answer this question! HAHAHHAHAHAHA
    My answer is simple. His personal life became to screwed up and affected his professional stuff. Then he started changing websites, etc and he eventually lost his subscriber base. I really do not know if we have members here who are still members of his website now. However if there were enough members here who could vouch that his website works and thats its worth 50 bucks i would consider. Right now i am not at that point tho so its really a non issue. Again his latest article on SIRI is FREE, he for whatever reason is allowing everyone to view it....i posted the link. People here will decided what to do with it on their own. I see no harm in it. Its free....no harm, no foul.

Seriously tho....you may want to seek some therapy for your BM hatred....funny how the smallest mention of BM sets you off into a wild RAGE!
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 02:18 PM.

11-01-2015, 02:23 PM #37
    Finally, a response with some common sense. Seriously, the reason why people are here is because they too LEFT Satwaves, SatwavesPro, HFTStocks, OEMStocks, RealShitData, etc for some of the reasons you posted below. There is a lot more to the story that you truly don't understand and were not a part of. The reason why he "changes" websites is so he can cancel out those lifetime memberships and ask for more money from existing and new people. The very reason you are not going over there now is proof enough. I have no hatred toward the guy, he needs help. If you saw the email thread you would "UNDERSTAND" but for some reason you choose to turn a blind eye when it comes to BM and his scams.

You would think that someone who's a laywer would understand that this guy is stealing money left and right from innocent people. But then again, you're not that type of lawyer, are you?

My answer is simple. His personal life became to screwed up and affected his professional stuff. Then he started changing websites, etc and he eventually lost his subscriber base. I really do not know if we have members here who are still members of his website now. However if there were enough members here who could vouch that his website works and thats its worth 50 bucks i would consider. Right now i am not at that point tho so its really a non issue. Again his latest article on SIRI is free, he for whatever reason is allowing everyone to view it....i posted the link. People here will decided what to do with it on their own. I see no harm in it. Its free....no harm, no foul.

Seriously tho....you may want to seek some therapy for your BM hatred....funny how the smallest mention of BM sets you off into a wild RAGE!

11-01-2015, 02:25 PM #38
    How do you think Sirius Buzz, Market Playground, KING OF ALL TRADES, came about???? You think they just created it for fun? They started their own websites after Bowel Movement STOLE Satwaves from them. He stole thousands too.
    Never said that you were wrong about BM, just that personally I don't need an expletive laced tirade here, on a beautiful Sunday morning, to convince me. Would anyone?

11-01-2015, 02:29 PM #39
    It's a free country... I mean look at the tirade DM went on calling everyone names, asking to get banned, etc. No one called him out for it. He did get suspended though. He thought I was a moderator here but I wasn't, never was, never will be.

Look... I get it bcoz. This website is for those people who are INVESTED in Sirius XM. I trade the stock so that's why I post here. I know everyone wants to see POSITIVE posts on Sirius XM. No one wants to see anything negative about it EVEN iIF IT's JUST A link. All they want is ice cream and cake posts.

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore, or don't read them. It's that simple.

Never said that you were wrong about BM, just that personally I don't need an expletive laced tirade here, on a beautiful Sunday morning, to convince me. Would anyone?
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:36 PM #40
    Finally, a response with some common sense. Seriously, the reason why people are here is because they too LEFT Satwaves, SatwavesPro, HFTStocks, OEMStocks, RealShitData, etc for some of the reasons you posted below. There is a lot more to the story that you truly don't understand and were not a part of. The reason why he "changes" websites is so he can cancel out those lifetime memberships and ask for more money from existing and new people. The very reason you are not going over there now is proof enough. I have no hatred toward the guy, he needs help. If you saw the email thread you would "UNDERSTAND" but for some reason you choose to turn a blind eye when it comes to BM and his scams.

You would think that someone who's a laywer would understand that this guy is stealing money left and right from innocent people. But then again, you're not that type of lawyer, are you?
    How am i turning a blind eye? All did was post a link to his latest FREE article. I never told anyone here to join his site and as bcoz has keenly pointed out you go into a obscenity laced tirade based on that? Think you need to chill dude lol.

Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...