View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

    0 0%
  • I Don't

    10 100.00%
Page 215 of 229 ... 115165205213214215216217225 ...
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2281
  1. bdp. is offline
    Addict
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 795
    10-29-2015, 10:28 AM #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Ahhhh... bless his heart. He's going to pick up his ball and leave too. I guess that means it's just me, me, me, me, and user. I love how they have to announce they are leaving to the entire forum.

    I AM LEAVING TO START A NEW FORUM WITH THE NAME "MIDAS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE HE IS LIAR FORUM." HAHAHAHAHA SMFH!!!

    Hey, don't leave all pissed off, JUST LEAVE!!!
    And There you have it. I rest my case.

  2. midas360 is offline
    10-29-2015, 10:34 AM #2142
    Well... I can see bdp is still posting here based on the iggy entry. How many times is he going to announce to everyone he's leaving and taking his crew with him. I can't wait to get back to a normal forum format. No more Cheerleading AND Porn! YAHOOOOOOO!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  3. bdp. is offline
    Addict
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 795
    10-29-2015, 10:36 AM #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Well... I can see bdp is still posting here based on the iggy entry. How many times is he going to announce to everyone he's leaving and taking his crew with him. I can't wait to get back to a normal forum format. No more Cheerleading AND Porn! YAHOOOOOOO!
    And once again...

  4. midas360 is offline
    10-29-2015, 10:43 AM #2144
    Back to Sirius XM and the Stock Market...

    SIRI = Not Much Going On Here
    Howard Stern = No Real News Yet
    Mel Karmazin = retired, getting older, still Tan
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  5. JR999 is offline
    Member
    JR999's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 30
    10-29-2015, 10:43 AM #2145
    Hi Guys,

    I'm primarily interested only in the SIRIUS stuff and generally will sift through the many posts to find targeted information. It really isn't a bad idea to split the board for those of us who want to focus on SIRIUS and don't mind the gaps or dead space between interesting events while allowing others with broader interests to have their own space. I know the SIRIUS focused space would save me some time and I sincerely value the thoughts of those engaged on the stock. That's not intended to be a knock on others who use this board for other purposes but more reflective of my more narrow focus when reading through this site. Perhaps just labeling the new thread "Sirius Specific Discussions" and the other "Open Topics" would enable everyone to enjoy the section of their choosing while meeting their discussion needs.

    I really find the SIRIUS information posted valuable (and am okay with the pregnant pauses when there is nothings new) and appreciate the technical and gut analysis provided along the way.

    Thanks.

    JR999


    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    And There you have it. I rest my case.

  6. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,867
    10-29-2015, 10:43 AM #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    And once again...
    don't sweat dough boy....create the thread...i for one will follow man.

  7. midas360 is offline
    10-29-2015, 10:52 AM #2147
    Thanks JR999! I appreciate your thoughts. The problem has already been solved. BDP wants to start his own thread which means he wants to be he leader. The thing about a leader is you just can't declare yourself "leader". You have to lead. And the only way you can determine if you are a good leader, if you are an effective leader, is to turn around and see who is following you. I wish BDP
    the best of luck!


    Quote Originally Posted by JR999 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm primarily interested only in the SIRIUS stuff and generally will sift through the many posts to find targeted information. It really isn't a bad idea to split the board for those of us who want to focus on SIRIUS and don't mind the gaps or dead space between interesting events while allowing others with broader interests to have their own space. I know the SIRIUS focused space would save me some time and I sincerely value the thoughts of those engaged on the stock. That's not intended to be a knock on others who use this board for other purposes but more reflective of my more narrow focus when reading through this site. Perhaps just labeling the new thread "Sirius Specific Discussions" and the other "Open Topics" would enable everyone to enjoy the section of their choosing while meeting their discussion needs.

    I really find the SIRIUS information posted valuable (and am okay with the pregnant pauses when there is nothings new) and appreciate the technical and gut analysis provided along the way.

    Thanks.

    JR999
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  8. bdp. is offline
    Addict
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 795
    10-29-2015, 10:55 AM #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Thanks JR999! I appreciate your thoughts. The problem has already been solved. BDP wants to start his own thread which means he wants to be he leader. The thing about a leader is you just can't declare yourself "leader". You have to lead. And the only way you can determine if you are a good leader, if you are an effective leader, is to turn around and see who is following you. I wish BDP
    the best of luck!
    And one more time...

  9. midas360 is offline
    10-29-2015, 11:00 AM #2149

    Paul Ryan elected new Speaker of the House!


    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  10. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,867
    10-29-2015, 11:00 AM #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by JR999 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm primarily interested only in the SIRIUS stuff and generally will sift through the many posts to find targeted information. It really isn't a bad idea to split the board for those of us who want to focus on SIRIUS and don't mind the gaps or dead space between interesting events while allowing others with broader interests to have their own space. I know the SIRIUS focused space would save me some time and I sincerely value the thoughts of those engaged on the stock. That's not intended to be a knock on others who use this board for other purposes but more reflective of my more narrow focus when reading through this site. Perhaps just labeling the new thread "Sirius Specific Discussions" and the other "Open Topics" would enable everyone to enjoy the section of their choosing while meeting their discussion needs.

    I really find the SIRIUS information posted valuable (and am okay with the pregnant pauses when there is nothings new) and appreciate the technical and gut analysis provided along the way.

    Thanks.

    JR999
    I think its more a midas thing JR. See before last october (pre doughboy) this monthy thread was as you are wanting it. There were no issues. It was normal. It is from last October to present (post midas) that this board has gone to shit. See doughboy loves to be the center of attention and feel as he is the host here when in fact he is not. I would think it would be better as bdp had suggested...he create a thread that is for all except doughboy and his alias. Then doughboy can create his own thread and whoever wants to follow him may do so. I don't know if it would really solve anything....but its worth a try.
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-29-2015 at 11:03 AM.