View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 181 of 229 ... 81131171179180181182183191 ...
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2281
    10-26-2015, 11:59 AM #1801

Go siri!!! Go!!! Money in Da

BANK BABY!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-26-2015, 12:01 PM #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    You may not be aware but I've been THREATENED many times by Brandon that he was going to sue me, take my house, wife and kids, etc... The only other person that has mentioned LAWSUITS and talking about my wife and kids is QUEEENY. You can be rest assured that our family laywer is very aware of these threats.
    lol...you crack me up.

10-26-2015, 12:02 PM #1803
    Keep laughing QUEEENY! I have the best lawyer in Texas. He said it will be very easy to bring your butt here. HAHAHA I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    lol...you crack me up.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 12:05 PM #1804
    Glad I went short the indices yesterday. Yeeehaw! Should I take my profit and run or hold.

@Waldo... what's your take on the overall MACRO?

10-26-2015, 12:09 PM #1805
    @Sly... I had my perfect shot for the Turkey's. I was taking my daughter to school one morning and I brought my camera along. We are coming up on the hill and there they all were. I grab my camera to shoot and the damn SD card was sill in my iMac. I was devistated. My daughter was laughing so hard. It was a classic mistake.

Guru
    10-26-2015, 12:14 PM #1806
    Keep laughing QUEEENY! I have the best lawyer in Texas. He said it will be very easy to bring your butt here. HAHAHA I can't wait.
    Make sure he pays for a first class ticket...it's the only way I fly dough boy.

10-26-2015, 12:31 PM #1807
    it's a great day for SIRI, can we stop with this nonsense

10-26-2015, 12:39 PM #1808
    Oh I am sure you will be paying for a coach ticket a few times.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-26-2015, 12:40 PM #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefun1 View Post
    it's a great day for SIRI, can we stop with this nonsense
    +1, not just today but overall too...gets very tiring and make me not want to check in here anymore when I have to scroll through pages of garbage to find any threads of intelligent conversation...

Enthusiast
    10-26-2015, 12:40 PM #1810
    Glad I went short the indices yesterday. Yeeehaw! Should I take my profit and run or hold.

@Waldo... what's your take on the overall MACRO?
    Nothing has really changed. Continued hard volatility (north and south), just like we have seen. Not so much intra-day, more of a swing trade(s) opportunity. Still short term from a tax basis.

1) US remains a 'bright' spot. Tech and Aerospace great, but all is not perfect. SnP earnings still need to come down more, especially for energy. We may see some more BK's if oil stays down. Plus we have a big wave of refinancing coming in that sector, which is why watching high yield debt is important. Also, we are nearing the end of the credit cycle. Need to watch subprime home and auto and the read through to the banks. Late payments are increasing, more so in subprime autos.

2) If China is growing @ '6.9%' they would not be throwing the kitchen sink at it.

3) BOJ won't make a move on additional QE Friday. Not until December FED rate hike is officially off the table. Plus the juice from PBOC and ECB have not fully worn off yet. Best guess, next month at some point.

4) Brazil and the rest of the EM and commodity currencies will have another leg down as the FED rate raise chatter picks back up. No rate hike from the FED had eased some of the pressure, but PBOC, ECB and [soon] BOJ are still adding punch to the punch bowl which [eventually] this will show up in the dollar. See #5

5) FED can't/won't raise rates while the rest of the CB's are running QE type operations. Actually them standing pat while everyone else is printing has a tightening effect via the dollar. I don't see a window to raise rates until mid to late in 2016. The party will continue until we all realize the reason why rates can't be raised. Just because they can't raise does not mean rate raise chatter won't be in the news.

6) The US has given the middle east to Russia. Oil is both a demand issue and a supply issue, it will remain low for an extended period of time, exuding an event of proxy war turning to hot war OR the Saudis blinking.

Edit: added #7
    7) Debt ceiling, it will get kicked yet again.

Hot war changes everything.
    Last edited by waldo29; 10-26-2015 at 12:44 PM.