View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 143 of 229 ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ...
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2281
    Mentor
    10-22-2015, 07:26 PM #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, lastnight I read another chapter in the P&F University by Dorsey where he spoke of trend lines and proper way to draw them. Here's my first exhibit of the Bullish Support Line per that lesson, and at first glance I noted how it seems to confirm and support the support line on your Sharp Chart. Actually, I am a little surprised to see that correlation in the two separate charting methods... but then again there's no reason to think differently.
    It sure does look like similar support SLY. Thanks for posting the chart. Now all we need if for it to hold. This stock is pissing me off. What else is new. At least we didn't get slaughtered like Pandora.....down close to 20% AH.

10-22-2015, 07:31 PM #1422
    Come on denco... I am not razzin' ya but something tells me you knew this was possibility based on past quarters. If SIRI is consistent about 1 thing, it's beating and floundering around. In all my years of investing, I've never seen anything quite like SIRI.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    It sure does look like similar support SLY. Thanks for posting the chart. Now all we need if for it to hold. This stock is pissing me off. What else is new. At least we didn't get slaughtered like Pandora.....down close to 20% AH.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-22-2015, 07:36 PM #1423
    @Sly... check out the victory dance by Hillary after the hearings were over.

http://www.youngcons.com/hillary-cli...earing-breaks/
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    10-22-2015, 07:47 PM #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Come on denco... I am not razzin' ya but something tells me you knew this was possibility based on past quarters. If SIRI is consistent about 1 thing, it's beating and floundering around. In all my years of investing, I've never seen anything quite like SIRI.
    Sure, that's why I said what else is new. I didn't expect a huge run because of the HS uncertainty, buy backs etc... But, a couple of times yesterday and today I did question if it was going to be different this time around only to be pissed off again. Like I said...what else is new. I just need to be patient as you seem to be with AT&T. Sure you are getting a nice divi in the meantime. Once HS decision is in the rear view and the buy back winds down longs should be rewarded. Can't see the buy back going much longer than through the end of 2016. By that time Liberty will be at over 70% ownership, the shares outstanding will be around 4.5 bn and a move will be made to consolidate/merge the 2 entities.

10-22-2015, 08:01 PM #1425
    Good and accurate point on AT&T. I've asked others in the past if they thought Liberty would entertain a buyout proposal for SIRI. Almost everyone said no. Do you think Liberty would consider selling their stake in SIRI or do you believe (like some) that SIRI is part of a BIGGER plan? (whatever the plan may be...)

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sure, that's why I said what else is new. I didn't expect a huge run because of the HS uncertainty, buy backs etc... But, a couple of times yesterday and today I did question if it was going to be different this time around only to be pissed off again. Like I said...what else is new. I just need to be patient as you seem to be with AT&T. Sure you are getting a nice divi in the meantime. Once HS decision is in the rear view and the buy back winds down longs should be rewarded. Can't see the buy back going much longer than through the end of 2016. By that time Liberty will be at over 70% ownership, the shares outstanding will be around 4.5 bn and a move will be made to consolidate/merge the 2 entities.

Mentor
    10-22-2015, 08:19 PM #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Good and accurate point on AT&T. I've asked others in the past if they thought Liberty would entertain a buyout proposal for SIRI. Almost everyone said no. Do you think Liberty would consider selling their stake in SIRI or do you believe (like some) that SIRI is part of a BIGGER plan? (whatever the plan may be...)

Not at these levels. It would take a much higher SP for them to even consider IMO. The plan whatever it may be is in the late stages of the first half. Once buy backs are complete they will let it run. I don't think Maffei was really joking even though it sounded that way when asked a few Qs back at a presentation if they would sell their SIRI stake, something like that. He said maybe at $10, along those lines. I don't think the plan is to sell anytime soon and certainly not at these levels and not if it means in a manner that is a taxable event. Structuring a transaction to monetize in a way to avoid a taxable event down the road could and probably is in the plan. I do think SIRI is part of the BIGGER plan but monetizing in some form is as well. We've all heard the possibilities...Reverse Morris Trust, another offer, SIRI buy Liberty, ATT, APPL etc...in the meantime their ownership stake continues to go higher with every share repurchased by SIRI.....nice little deal they've got going here. Anyways, there's something material about 80%+ ownership that allows them to access SIRI cash directly I believe but I don't know the particulars. I don't think it gets to that point before some major move is initiated......2016?
    Last edited by denco1; 10-22-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-22-2015, 08:20 PM #1427
    Denco, (and any other TSC members that may read this like Zhandok) I posted my SIRI post-earnings analysis for TSC members a few minutes ago.....check it out!

Mentor
    10-22-2015, 08:22 PM #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Denco, (and any other TSC members that may read this like Zhandok) I posted my SIRI post-earnings analysis for TSC members a few minutes ago.....check it out!
    Thanks Bass!

10-22-2015, 08:58 PM #1429
    5.37 billion shares outstanding. Is that adjusted as of end of Q3? That doesn't seem like much of a drop from end of Q2. Any comments??

Head Honcho
    10-22-2015, 09:03 PM #1430
    Just so we are clear, posting nude images of men or women on this forum is not permitted.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Carry on.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder