View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 135 of 229 ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ...
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2281
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    10-22-2015, 12:19 PM #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post

Yes. I was a proxy for Waldo's $2.75 call. Actually, it was $2.83 but whats .08 pennies when you are talking about SIRI. I posted what he asked me to post regarding the call. He came in and owned the call too. Go back and do some research BEEHAUS. Idiot. if you don't believe, who the F cares. Call us LIARS all you want. No one gives a crap. HAHAHA

At least we didn't pick up our ball and leave. We didn't ask Charles to delete all our messages after MIDAS posted FAULKNERS BAD SIRI CALL ARTICLE on Seeking Alpo IN 2013. Faulkner is a baby and a quitter. I am glad he said he was NEVER EVER coming back because if he does, HE WILL BE A LIAR!! You guys are such hypocrites it's hilarious. You can give FAULKNER UNLIMITED YEARS of making a bad call HOPING he will be RIGHT one day.

I mean who does that. Really? Announcing to the entire forum "I AM LEAVING AND I ASKED CHARLES TO DELETE ALL MY POSTS." What is the guy 10 years old?

p.s. all his posts are still there. feel free to go read them. hehe
    There are good stocks and then there are times to own good stocks....timing is everything...

10-22-2015, 12:21 PM #1342
    BAWHAAHAHAHAHA... brainwashed idiot

Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    You made a bad call. I will save everyone the headache of re-posting all of DM's awesome posts calling you out on it along with the fact that you lied about owning/selling shares.
    Ssshhhhhhh. go away.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    10-22-2015, 12:23 PM #1343
    Our original, exclusive, and easy to access programming are a hallmark and differentiate us from almost everyone else. And our focus on programming excellence was demonstrated again this quarter. We renewed our longstanding agreements with the NFL and NHL. We can bring live sports to subscribers in the car or wherever they have internet access and surround it with exclusive expert and very often news making sports talk programming.
    The one question many of you ask me about frequently is Howard Stern and whether he will be staying with the service in the coming years. We certainly hope so. Most of you would agree that the Show has never been bigger or better. You should assume we speak quite often and stay tuned for updates. And of course, the best way to hear any news regarding its renewal is to turn into Howard's show every morning, heck, that's what I do.
    Not exactly how I remembered it but here are a couple paragraphs related to content and HS info on the call.

10-22-2015, 12:25 PM #1344
    Did Brandon Matthews take down his GO FUND ME? I know I saw it there: 0 donations from 0 people

10-22-2015, 12:29 PM #1345
    Did he really have a GoFund me page? I thought you guys were messing around? Someone sent me all his emails he sent to his "investors." He was going to court yesterday to fight an eviction notice. He was claiming that he wasn't a tenant and he owned the home. Haven't seen or heard anything regarding the judgement. Has anyone else heard about it? Apparently, he took all the investors money and put a down payment on this house. He ran out of money and started emailing his investors for more. He was getting into a huge argument with them.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Did Brandon Matthews take down his GO FUND ME? I know I saw it there: 0 donations from 0 people
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-22-2015, 12:29 PM #1346
    BAWHAAHAHAHAHA... brainwashed idiot
    your call 2.75.
    My call 5.25.
    Everyone will see who is correct. My money is on me. literally.

Now, sshhhh. go away.

Mentor
    10-22-2015, 12:29 PM #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    There are good stocks and then there are times to own good stocks....timing is everything...
    How about a SIRI update post earnings on your site BassMan

EDIT: All this actions got me confused...need the BIG FISH to clean up the waters.
    Last edited by denco1; 10-22-2015 at 12:34 PM.

10-22-2015, 12:31 PM #1348
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... You didn't make that call. Faulkner did. Quit stealing people's posts and analysis. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. God gave you a brain, USE IT! Geez Us.

Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    your call 2.75.
    My call 5.25.
    Everyone will see who is correct. My money is on me. literally.

Now, sshhhh. go away.

10-22-2015, 12:37 PM #1349
    Did he really have a GoFund me page? I thought you guys were messing around? Someone sent me all his emails he sent to his "investors." He was going to court yesterday to fight an eviction notice. He was claiming that he wasn't a tenant and he owned the home. Haven't seen or heard anything regarding the judgement. Has anyone else heard about it? Apparently, he took all the investors money and put a down payment on this house. He ran out of money and started emailing his investors for more. He was getting into a huge argument with them.
    Investors? I thought, for sure, those investors were (are)... fabricated by BM???

10-22-2015, 12:40 PM #1350
    I thought so to. When I questioned it, one of the guys sent me ALL the email exchanges from him and his investors. It's quite comical. The guy hasn't changed 1 bit. The only thing that has changed are the suckers and new people. He couldn't write an article on Sirius XM if his life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Investors? I thought, for sure, those investors were (are)... fabricated by BM???