View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 50 of 229 ... 40484950515260100150 ...
    10-09-2015, 03:50 PM #491

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey charles....I'm just warming up
    News flash, the forum moderators and the majority of the forum have you on ignore.

10-09-2015, 03:55 PM #492
    Back from a cloudy day of shopping with the wifey. Just in time before the market closes. Another great day for Apple, SDRL, NVAX. Great job guys! SIRI investors... hang in there. This is to be expected of Sirius XM. So disappointing.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-09-2015, 03:57 PM #493
    Smart man... we have a lot of retired military in our neighborhood. They like to hit the lynx on Thursdays. I personally like going when they are aerating the greens. They cut the price of 18 holes to $23 a round knowing that you can't do much on the putting greens with nuggets of dirt on it. It's a day of practicing the driver and wedge for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Since I retired I have learned to leave the golf courses to the working class on weekends. I play Monday's at my local course where deep discount pricing is offered on Mondays. Was planning to play today but my partner had to beg off. I will try to go to the driving range today if time permits, and the rains don't come here.......... Happy hunting to you.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-09-2015, 03:57 PM #494
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Back from a cloudy day of shopping with the wifey. Just in time before the market closes. Another great day for Apple, SDRL, NVAX. Great job guys! SIRI investors... hang in there. This is to be expected of Sirius XM. So disappointing.
    Go fk yourself

Addict
    10-09-2015, 03:57 PM #495
    No, not familiar with Swing Caddy. A couple guys I play with use the Bosh and Laumb rnage finders which I suppose would work on the driving range. I use noting fancier than a Garmin GPS device which accurately maps hundreds of courses with yardage measures to the pin, front and back of the green, to hazards, etc. But it obviously doesn't work on the range.
    Yeah, this is not a rangefinder per-se....FYI I use the free GPS GolfCaddie app on my phone for that...this device was more of a swing analyzer. I was just curious if you'd had any experience with it due to your background with clubs and stuff.

https://www.golfclubs.com/electronic...FYgCaQodhswDlg

10-09-2015, 04:02 PM #496
    Who was selling Sirius XM today? WTH? I guess investors are getting a little bit nervous about up coming earnings report? OR are people concerned about the VW issues spilling over into gasoline vehicles? Can you imagine if the entire industry was lying about omissions? What a disaster that would be for car manufacturers.

10-09-2015, 04:05 PM #497
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Newsflash right back at you bitch....then they won't mind me trashing this ****n site everyday then will they cksuckr and I say that with all do civility
    Why don't you have another beer, Francis .

Addict
    10-09-2015, 04:07 PM #498
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Who was selling Sirius XM today? WTH? I guess investors are getting a little bit nervous about up coming earnings report? OR are people concerned about the VW issues spilling over into gasoline vehicles? Can you imagine if the entire industry was lying about omissions? What a disaster that would be for car manufacturers.
    My buy orders filled.........accumulated an additional 282 shares this week through fortuitous flips. I may be content now to sit tight and see what develops around the cc.

EDIT: On second thought, I'm on a pretty good roll with my 10K share flips on relatively small margins (8 to 12 cent swings), so depending on how the tea leaves blow on a given day, I may try to accumulate a few more shares before cc.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 10-09-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Addict
    10-09-2015, 04:09 PM #499
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Yeah, this is not a rangefinder per-se....FYI I use the free GPS GolfCaddie app on my phone for that...this device was more of a swing analyzer. I was just curious if you'd had any experience with it due to your background with clubs and stuff.

https://www.golfclubs.com/electronic...FYgCaQodhswDlg
    I just did a quick Google and strangely came up with this Calloway used club site which for some reason has lots of Ping stuff.
    http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/...ing%20preowned

Addict
    10-09-2015, 04:12 PM #500
    I just did a quick Google and strangely came up with this Calloway used club site which for some reason has lots of Ping stuff.
    http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/...ing%20preowned
    Many Thanks SLY!