View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 224 of 229 ... 124174214222223224225226 ...
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2281
    Enthusiast
    10-29-2015, 05:10 PM #2231
    Thank You Lake. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by lakefun1 View Post
    don't be an asshole, then we don't have to use ignore,,, i am not picking sides, like i said, enough and forget having the last word!!!

10-29-2015, 05:16 PM #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    Thank You Lake. Took the words right out of my mouth.
    if you put some one on ignore then you are taking the chance you might be missing something of value that they might have written. everyone has some good stuff, thats why i dont want to use the ignore. and thank you. i really want to hear what everyone has to say abour Siri and other stock ideas. we are all in this together.

Addict
    10-29-2015, 05:16 PM #2233
    never said you had multiple, just tired of the crap. you think i am an alias?, kiss off. i just want some peace in here, make it a nice place to come. and do you always have to have the final word? that go's for both you and DM. come on guys!!!
    So sorry but this time it's my fault for calling him out on yet another one of his alternate realities where he boasted about Howard Stern signing a contract with Apple. And when asked multiple times where where he acquired that information and to provide a link out of obvious general concern, I (and others) was completely ignored because he has me on ignore, which he actually does not and never has, along with everyone else that he has on ignore but never did. Sorry but I come to this forum to gather facts and educated opinions. Not for the lies and clueless rants of someone who has no credibility whatsoever and most likely doesn't even have a pot to piss in. His presence here is simply to gain attention to divert his reality away from his lonesome empty existence. I don't feel good about revealing the obvious, (got a C+ in psych 101 so I know what I am talking about!) but his story is certainly one plagued with tragedy and self loathing.

10-29-2015, 05:17 PM #2234
    According to you guys, I add no value to the room so it's a non-issue, right?

if you put some one on ignore then you are taking the chance you might be missing something of value that they might have written. everyone has some good stuff, thats why i dont want to use the ignore. and thank you. i really want to hear what everyone has to say abour Siri and other stock ideas. we are all in this together.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-29-2015, 05:19 PM #2235
    bdp was mad because he assumed I said "Howard Stern could be going to Apple" that I saw or knew something. Anyone can google that and see all the different opinions. My thought was ... Apple got Dr. Dre, why not grab Howard Stern? No one saw Dr. Dre deal coming.

He got all upset because I had him on ignore and i wasn't responding to him so he became more aggrevated and irritated then Deek Munch 4 joined in and fueled the BDP FLAME OF MIDAS WON'T RESPOND TO ME!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-29-2015, 05:21 PM #2236
    I am not an a$$hole. Maybe a lot of my time in the forum is defending myself from attacks. The fact is, I am not the attacker or a$$hole they accuse me of being. They are the ones attacking me about my links to articles or posts about price targets, etc. Every post I’ve made is a counterpunch to what someone has said to me personally, what i’ve posted, etc. I mean they attack me first and I hit them back and maybe even harder than they hit me. But the fact is I’ve been attacked pretty viciously by some of these guys. And I have a lot of respect for numerous people in this forum. I will tell you, i have great respect for Charles, Waldo, User, NJBones, and Denco in this forum. But i have been attacked and I counterpunch. I didn’t start this. I've been around a long, long time. Long before some of these guys. I am not going any where and I will defend myself when I am attacked and called names. If you think that by me defending myself is being an a$$hole, then so be it. I have no problem with you but I will not apologize for this.

Next option, put Midas on ignore.

don't be an asshole, then we don't have to use ignore,,, i am not picking sides, like i said, enough and forget having the last word!!!

10-29-2015, 05:22 PM #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    So sorry but this time it's my fault for calling him out on yet another one of his alternate realities where he boasted about Howard Stern signing a contract with Apple. And when asked multiple times where where he acquired that information and to provide a link out of obvious general concern, I (and others) was completely ignored because he has me on ignore, which he actually does not and never has, along with everyone else that he has on ignore but never did. Sorry but I come to this forum to gather facts and educated opinions. Not for the lies and clueless rants of someone who has no credibility whatsoever and most likely doesn't even have a pot to piss in. His presence here is simply to gain attention to divert his reality away from his lonesome empty existence. I don't feel good about revealing the obvious, (got a C+ in psych 101 so I know what I am talking about!) but his story is certainly one plagued with tragedy and self loathing.
    fine, now we are done. on with the regular program. i am done with my rant. now you guys be done also. thx in advance

10-29-2015, 05:26 PM #2238
    2 sides to every opinion. Go back read the exchange between my HS post and BDP getting mad.

At least you know where I am coming from. Please take note as we move forward and you will at least understand what I am saying. I am not asking you to choose sides or anything. Just see what happens when I post. Thanks! Moving on!

fine, now we are done. on with the regular program. i am done with my rant. now you guys be done also. thx in advance

10-29-2015, 05:27 PM #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    2 sides to every opinion. Go back read the exchange between my HS post and BDP getting mad.

At least you know where I am coming from. Please take note as we move forward and you will at least understand what I am saying. I am not asking you to choose sides or anything. Just see what happens when I post. Thanks! Moving on!
    thx, now everyone else follow suite

10-29-2015, 05:28 PM #2240
    +100

thx, now everyone else follow suite