View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 220 of 229 ... 120170210218219220221222 ...
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2281
    10-29-2015, 01:39 PM #2191
    That's been my thinking for a while. Let's see if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Let's just say when Sirius XM hits $5 or more, institutions will be BIG BIG BUYERS!!!

GO BABY!

10-29-2015, 01:50 PM #2192
    Write it down... unless the macro crushes this and other stocks, we are on the road to $5. $2.75 still on the table BAWAHAHAHAAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by getsirius View Post
    That's been my thinking for a while. Let's see if that happens.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-29-2015, 01:58 PM #2193
    Malone reduce the float now!!!! $5 is coming!!!!!!

let's just say when sirius xm hits $5 or more, institutions will be big big buyers!!!

go baby!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    10-29-2015, 02:15 PM #2194
    Malone reduce the float now!!!! $5 is coming!!!!!!
    I sure would like for 4.18 to break, get my 3rd sell in . 5 is coming, but it's gonna take some time.

Addict
    10-29-2015, 02:50 PM #2195
    All cheerleading aside, as I said in a previous post several days ago, I think $4.18 is a big psychological barrier for the obvious reason and it may take a while until it is breached. It wouldn't shock me one bit if we end today right where we started.

Head Honcho
    10-29-2015, 03:04 PM #2196
    Charles,

If you are reading this, please let me know how I can make a donation to SiriusBuzz.

Thanks,

Midas Einstein
    I appreciate the offer but, we don't accept donations.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

10-29-2015, 03:12 PM #2197
    Is $4.19 the next resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    All cheerleading aside, as I said in a previous post several days ago, I think $4.18 is a big psychological barrier for the obvious reason and it may take a while until it is breached. It wouldn't shock me one bit if we end today right where we started.

Guru
    10-29-2015, 03:16 PM #2198
    Just a heads up...apparently midas is a little upset that the november thread has already been created. It actually has been for a while now. It seems that he is going to continue his childish behavior as he just posted the following in the November thread:

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    After a whole month to ponder things while this thread sat empty and forlorn, I realized that trying to neutralize the childish and irresponsible antics of complete douche-bags is a complete waste of time and effort. However, since I can do nothing to rid this forum of that virus, I will add another thread option to this months thread. It will be labeled "Douche Bag Free anti BS November Thread" which will be for all of us that aren't douche bags that wish to concentrate on discussing the reality of the market, football, photography, golf, astronomy and basically anything else we feel like discussing while we are bored and waiting for SIRI to move a few pennies up or down. Now....WHO's WITH ME!!!!!??????

chirp........chirp.........chirp..............chir p.........

Uh.....on second thought.....ummmm, ah......never mind.

Carry on.
    Just wanted to give people a heads up so they are not confused on why there will prob be 2 november threads.

Addict
    10-29-2015, 03:21 PM #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Just a heads up...apparently midas is a little upset that the november thread has already been created. It actually has been for a while now. It seems that he is going to continue his childish behavior as he just posted the following in the November thread:

Just wanted to give people a heads up so they are not confused on why there will prob be 2 november threads.
    That's very sad in a very clowney way.

Guru
    10-29-2015, 03:23 PM #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post

Edit: Bdp if you were still wanting to create that separate thread you mentioned earlier today....please feel free. Whether we use the regular november thread that has already been created or your new one, it does not matter to me. The rest of the gang can chime in too on which one they would like to use as well. I am open to all suggestions.