View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 194 of 229 ... 94144184192193194195196204 ...
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2281
    Enthusiast
    10-26-2015, 11:04 PM #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Yep, I'm a buyer of AAPL with both hands at under $110/share. The flaw in my short put strategy is if/when the stock doesn't get put to me and AAPL flys up to $125 from here. If that happens you'll be sitting on a $2000 gain on 200 shares while I'll be holding only $414 cash on the same number of shares. Still a gain is a gain, and I like to get the best price I can so I'll patiently wait (ok, maybe a little impatiently) for $111 and hope to get put the stock.

Edit: update on my NFLX earnings call trade: If you recall, when the stock was trading at $114 the day before earnings I sold that week's $100 put for $2.35. They missed expectations and the stock got crushed - trading as low as the mid $90's the next day. The following day (Friday - op-ex) the stock traded up a bit but I still got put the stock...so now I own it @ $97.65 cb - net the premium. The following Monday I sold the $100 Nov20 covered call for $5 AND at the same time I sold the Oct 30 (this Friday) $93.50 put for $2.09 - figuring the stock can't be both up AND down but it could because of the different op-ex dates - still it's a slim chance and if it did go down to $93.50 and I got put THOSE shares and then back up to $100 by Nov20 I'd be pretty happy about it....so that's where I stand. NFLX is up almost $3 today at $102.91 as we speak. So unless the bottom falls out, chances are good my $93.50 puts will expire worthless Friday and I'll rewrite them for Nov20 in the $96 range.
    AAPL Going Higher

http://hubertsenters.com/aapl-higher-3/

Mentor
    10-26-2015, 11:05 PM #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Denco... if you read it correctly, I said "and maybe Denco1 or Denco I think" I figured since you are a huge DM friend and supporter that maybe when you quote him it's the same as supporting him. Now I could be a real jerk and call you DM's ALIAS or BUDDY but I won't. You and I had a pretty good relationship up to the point that I gave my opinion on Sirius XM that you didn't like. Then you joined DM in attacking me and my character. That's fine. It's your choice.

Remember why Faulkner left said... He was tired of DM's and Midas BS but then he quickly edited it after he realized the threw DM under the bus.

Don't pretend you're not a DM supporter. It's pretty clear. If I am wrong, shoot me a message on SB next time you are in SATX and we can go to lunch like you said in the past.

What's interesting is how DM recognizes himself when others are referring to him. His name is no t even mentioned and he immediately takes ownership of it.
    Midas, the issues between you and I started when you attacked me for posting some shout outs to past members. Up until then I had no issues with you. Fast forward at this time those issues seem to have subsided. For the record I did not like the way you came in last year with the 2.75 call, the way you made the call. I agree with DM on that. At this point it is not a big deal to me. I don't trade based on what you or anybody says. I make my own decisions. I have put that in the rear view. Yes, I am a DM supporter. So what. I don't have any issues with him. I don't agree with him at times with some of his posts but that's the way it is. I can't control him nor would I want or try to. I do feel he does need to tone it down at times. He knows that. Again, if not for the issue of a couple months back with you I would not have any issues with you either at this point. I stay out of the BS for the most part because it does not interest me....that simple.

Sure, at some point when in SA I'll send you a PM. Lunch, golf a couple Scotches. That's cool with me. As long as you don't have a problem with me being a DM "supporter"/SB friend. I get it. You guys seem to hate each other. Not my deal. But I do agree that it should probably be less of what we all sift through on a daily basis. At times its funny and I get a kick out of it but it can go too far and others seem to be a bit fed up with it.

10-26-2015, 11:12 PM #1933
    Here are just a few of his comments in October 2015 thread. I left the comments about DM calling Charles names before the suspension. Proof is right here how he treats others.

Below you will see a typical response from DM_4. Now tell me you don't see what is wrong with this??? Please for hte love of God tell me you see what he's doing????

There is a lot more where these came from too.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    well Unicorn at least you don't have me on ignore like all the other weak minded pukes around here.

User are you kidding me...not only does he ****ing admire his shits...he fkn eats it.

Texas win by 3??? speaking of excrement user....hell of pick by you last night...fkn idiot.

I go out to capital grill for a nice fat juicy ribeye (medium rare) with a side of mushrooms...with 4 absolute vodka and orange juices thinking for sure i will come back to find myself banned from here. Yet i come back to find out i have not been banned yet....what the **** is wrong with you fkn clowns??????????? What the **** does it take to get banned from here? I ****ing give up man...seriously....you guys are more ****ed up than me!!!

Charles...perfect example right here....look at what this dumb muther ****er posts??? Seriously charles....cmon. Outflow has jack to do with anything. This mother ****er knows shit about what makes siri tick...yet he post the most bs here. One of his posts earlier tonight he asked if the price of siri was down because of VW??? lol. Auto pushing 18 million SAAR and this dumb fk is talking outflow and vw....put a fkn bullet in me. Charles....make this site relevant again will you. Im serious....get BM's ass in here. Let him bring his flag system over here....lets make some fkn money....instead of listening to blowhards like midas, user, sirifagnation...etc.

Hey Charles....is BM allowed to be a member here???? I thought someone recently told me he was banned from here. I don't know if thats true or not...and i have no idea if there is any bad blood with you him or spencer. But is he allowed to be a member here? its a legit question.

Lets get BM in here..set up his flag alert system and make some money. Get him to write some articles on siri and non siri stuff.
    she never asked you to be friends with her you pos lying mthafkr

Hey Unicorn....****ing blow me.

Go fk yourself

I go out to capital grill for a nice fat juicy ribeye (medium rare) with a side of mushrooms...with 4 absolute vodka and orange juices thinking for sure i will come back to find myself banned from here. Yet i come back to find out i have not been banned yet....what the **** is wrong with you fkn clowns??????????? What the **** does it take to get banned from here? I ****ing give up man...seriously....you guys are more ****ed up than me!!!
    Last edited by midas360; 10-26-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 11:15 PM #1934
    I remember... I jokingly said something to he affect of "I think these guys had a few too many." Then you went off on me and we had few exchanges. But lets be honest, I was joking and you had a few too many that night. Nothing wrong with it, you were just upset. So if you had told me how UPSET you were, I would have apologized. So I apologize. You happy now???

The fact is Denco... we all have our opinions on stocks. You may not like mine, I may not like yours But I don't attack you about your opinion. THe fact remains I AM NOT A SIRI CHEERLEADER AND YOU GUYS/GALS DON'T LIKE IT. BOOO ****ING WHOOO. Grow up!!!!!!!

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS... IT WASN"T BECAUSE I WAS THREATENING OR BULLYING RIGHT????? PLEASE ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Midas, the issues between you and I started when you attacked me for posting some shout outs to past members. Up until then I had no issues with you. Fast forward at this time those issues seem to have subsided. For the record I did not like the way you came in last year with the 2.75 call, the way you made the call. I agree with DM on that. At this point it is not a big deal to me. I don't trade based on what you or anybody says. I make my own decisions. I have put that in the rear view. Yes, I am a DM supporter. So what. I don't have any issues with him. I don't agree with him at times with some of his posts but that's the way it is. I can't control him nor would I want or try to. I do feel he does need to tone it down at times. He knows that. Again, if not for the issue of a couple months back with you I would not have any issues with you either at this point. I stay out of the BS for the most part because it does not interest me....that simple.

Sure, at some point when in SA I'll send you a PM. Lunch, golf a couple Scotches. That's cool with me. As long as you don't have a problem with me being a DM "supporter"/SB friend. I get it. You guys seem to hate each other. Not my deal. But I do agree that it should probably be less of what we all sift through on a daily basis. At times its funny and I get a kick out of it but it can go too far and others seem to be a bit fed up with it.
    Last edited by midas360; 10-26-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 11:24 PM #1935
    Denco. I am sorry if what I said made you upset. It was never my intention. I came in that morning and saw all these goofy looking posts and thought "wow... these guys had few too many." I understand texts are just words and we put our own reaction to them based on how we are feeling the next day. In your case, you're probably not a heavy drinker so you were probably nursing a hangover or something. I could be wrong.

Let's just you and I put our differences aside. We agree to disagree on SIRI. I would appreciate the same courtesy from you as well.

Some times I've been right, some times you've been right. In the end, we are both doing very well trading/investing in SIRI. Is that fair to you?

Mentor
    10-26-2015, 11:27 PM #1936
    I remember... I jokingly said something to he affect of "I think these guys had a few too many." Then you went off on me and we had few exchanges. But lets be honest, I was joking and you had a few too many that night. Nothing wrong with it, you were just upset. So if you had told me how UPSET you were, I would have apologized. So I apologize. You happy now???

The fact is Denco... we all have our opinions on stocks. You may not like mine, I may not like yours But I don't attack you about your opinion. THe fact remains I AM NOT A SIRI CHEERLEADER AND YOU GUYS/GALS DON'T LIKE IT. BOOO ****ING WHOOO. Grow up!!!!!!!

SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS... IT WASN"T BECAUSE I WAS THREATENING OR BULLYING RIGHT????? PLEASE ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!
    You were pissed because of the shout outs and you decided to use petty attacks. The reason was what pissed me off not the "one too many" razz. There you go thinking you know but don't. How do you know what one too many is for me...1-2-10, exactly. Just a BS post to stir it up because you were pissed that DM and I were having a good time BS free, BTW.

Sure, if you mean it...no big deal

I could give a crap if your short, long whatever. I just did not like the fear mongering when you hadn't been part of the forum. You then came in with a post to DM being " being the bearer of bad news that we were going to 2.75 soon"...something like that. It was disrespectful to the forum as you were an outsider coming in with that BS. whatever, its done. Don't want to rehash. It is what it is.....I'm over it.
    Last edited by denco1; 10-26-2015 at 11:31 PM.

10-26-2015, 11:31 PM #1937
    I was just one upping you. You may not know this but I was an admin for Satwaves at one point. It's a long story but that's how I got the user list. Just so you know, I am doing my best to make sure people are not swindled by that guy EVER AGAIN! I never hacked into BM's website either. He was going on vacation up north (something about his ex wife). He asked me to be an admin. Then when het got back, he accused me of doing things.

Anyway, when you tossed out those names, I just pulled up the old user list and rattled the names you never mentioned. HAHAHA

We cool baby bubba.... just remember, we agree to disagree. If i see a post i don't agree with, then let it go. I will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    You were pissed because of the shout outs and you decided to use petty attacks. The reason was what pissed me off not the "one too many" razz. There you go thinking you know but don't. How do you know what one too many is for me...1-2-10, exactly. Just a BS post to stir it up because you were pissed that DM and I were having a good time BS free, BTW.

Sure, if you mean it...no big deal

10-26-2015, 11:32 PM #1938
    I will leave on this funny clip.

Guru
    10-26-2015, 11:39 PM #1939
    Here are just a few of his comments in October 2015 thread. I left the comments about DM calling Charles names before the suspension. Proof is right here how he treats others.

Below you will see a typical response from DM_4. Now tell me you don't see what is wrong with this??? Please for hte love of God tell me you see what he's doing????

There is a lot more where these came from too.

Hey Unicorn....****ing blow me.

Total fkn hearsay! How do you know that was really me that posted that stuff.....I think that may have been a hacker. I don't remember posting that stuff.
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-26-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Mentor
    10-26-2015, 11:40 PM #1940
    Denco. I am sorry if what I said made you upset. It was never my intention. I came in that morning and saw all these goofy looking posts and thought "wow... these guys had few too many." I understand texts are just words and we put our own reaction to them based on how we are feeling the next day. In your case, you're probably not a heavy drinker so you were probably nursing a hangover or something. I could be wrong.

Let's just you and I put our differences aside. We agree to disagree on SIRI. I would appreciate the same courtesy from you as well.

Some times I've been right, some times you've been right. In the end, we are both doing very well trading/investing in SIRI. Is that fair to you?
    I rarely drink to the point of being hung over anymore. Oh, I can still knock em down at times...just not to that point. Assumption wrong.

No problem, cool with that.....fair.