View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 195 of 229 ... 95145185193194195196197205 ...
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2281
    10-26-2015, 11:42 PM #1941
    Thanks Denco1.... just know that about 90% of the time I am joking around. But if you ever take offense, PM or ask me in the forum.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 11:43 PM #1942
    Charles... I rest my case. He's making a mockery of your forum. He doesn't take anything seriously. It's all a big game and joke to him. Have a good night!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Total hearsay! How do you know that was really me that posted that stuff.....I think that may have been a hacker. I don't remember posting that stuff.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-27-2015, 12:14 AM #1943
    Good night Denco!....and siri long gang. Lets go higher tomorrow!!

Futures as of right now...down slightly.

Mentor
    10-27-2015, 12:17 AM #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Good night Denco!....and siri long gang. Lets go higher tomorrow!!

Futures as of right now...down slightly.
    Night DM and All....c u all in the a.m

Guru
    10-27-2015, 12:35 AM #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by getsirius View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. Ladies and gentlemen I rest my case.
    getsirius funny thing...you know who else just rested their case ? correct your alias...i mean buddy midas...what a coincidence huh? You guys on the same legal team?

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Charles... I rest my case. He's making a mockery of your forum. He doesn't take anything seriously. It's all a big game and joke to him. Have a good night!
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-27-2015 at 01:08 AM.

10-27-2015, 01:19 AM #1946
    If it helps anyone, I've got my own personal "ignore button". When I see dough or queen or gay--next post please. If a speed read shows no #'s or the word "Sirius"--next post please. Anyone following the same has probably moved to the next post already.

Personally, I don't put a lot of faith in charting and TA in general. For some believers that's heresy. But, the Fibonacci phenomenon is fascinating, as is the propensity for gap fills. The fundamental metrics can only serve to satisfy our need to quantify everything and many times gets confused with wisdom and understanding. For me, the most basic advantage an individual investor has over hedge funds, algorithms, and big money is TIME. For those reasons,the rest of what I offer here could be of no interest to short term traders. And, it's free -- so you may get what you paid for it.

My strategy usually revolves around using time, cash, and hoarding. But, with this exception: mathematical expectation and well defined patterns.

What I've noticed (and is verifiable), with a weekly for 5 or 10 yrs, is that there's an 83% probability that SIRI will bottom sometime in late Sept to mid Oct. Then have a 15% or better increase. That could last into Feb. or as late as May. I'm taking this bottom as $3.70 and expecting to see mid $4.20ish or higher. There should be ups, downs and flat-lines, but whatever the next high is it'll be followed by a 5 to 7% decline. If $4.27 is that high we'll retrace to $4.05. I began setting up for it this a little prematurely. That's why I told Midas that Buying in the $3.90's was of no concern-- those shares were going into my sock drawer for a year or two and I'll be selling the ripened "dooblers" into this rise. Time and Hoarding.

So far--on track. Even if a macro derails it, it's back to hoarding bcuz it's SIRI.
    Last edited by bcoz; 10-27-2015 at 01:23 AM.

Addict
    10-27-2015, 06:41 AM #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
    If it helps anyone, I've got my own personal "ignore button". When I see dough or queen or gay--next post please. If a speed read shows no #'s or the word "Sirius"--next post please. Anyone following the same has probably moved to the next post already.

Personally, I don't put a lot of faith in charting and TA in general. For some believers that's heresy. But, the Fibonacci phenomenon is fascinating, as is the propensity for gap fills. The fundamental metrics can only serve to satisfy our need to quantify everything and many times gets confused with wisdom and understanding. For me, the most basic advantage an individual investor has over hedge funds, algorithms, and big money is TIME. For those reasons,the rest of what I offer here could be of no interest to short term traders. And, it's free -- so you may get what you paid for it.

My strategy usually revolves around using time, cash, and hoarding. But, with this exception: mathematical expectation and well defined patterns.

What I've noticed (and is verifiable), with a weekly for 5 or 10 yrs, is that there's an 83% probability that SIRI will bottom sometime in late Sept to mid Oct. Then have a 15% or better increase. That could last into Feb. or as late as May. I'm taking this bottom as $3.70 and expecting to see mid $4.20ish or higher. There should be ups, downs and flat-lines, but whatever the next high is it'll be followed by a 5 to 7% decline. If $4.27 is that high we'll retrace to $4.05. I began setting up for it this a little prematurely. That's why I told Midas that Buying in the $3.90's was of no concern-- those shares were going into my sock drawer for a year or two and I'll be selling the ripened "dooblers" into this rise. Time and Hoarding.

So far--on track. Even if a macro derails it, it's back to hoarding bcuz it's SIRI.
    Good stuff bcoz! Time is a wonderful thing. You know that every place in the world is within walking distance.....if you have enough time.

Addict
    10-27-2015, 07:03 AM #1948

Pretty Cool Stuff!

Check this out: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/watch-...230415182.html

On clear mornings I've been watching these planets come together for several weeks now. This morning was crystal clear in my neighborhood. Venus and Jupiter are clearly visible in the eastern sky...Venus is the larger, Jupiter the smaller and they are right on top of each other. Mars is off to the lower left - about 7-8 oclock from the other two and you have to look close with the neeked eye - you can see it without any aid, but it's much clearer with even an average set of binoculars or a telescope. If I had one of those fancy cameras that SLY or Midas have, I might have taken a picture this morning but all I have is my cell phone camera and it does no justice. If you get a chance to check it out some morning (soon) I'd recommend it.

10-27-2015, 08:38 AM #1949
    Good morning!

10-27-2015, 08:39 AM #1950
    Apologize for all the non-sense BCOZ. I have him on ignore and I am no longer going to respond to him. I am going to let Charles deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post