View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 51 of 229 ... 41495051525361101151 ...
    Head Honcho
    10-09-2015, 05:06 PM #501
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Here I am charles....calling your secret site moderator midas a ****tard....and calling you Charles a piece of shit...what r u going to do....you going to allow me to disrupt here everyday? You and midas know I can and will. This could get real fun for me charles!
    How is that for being civil charles?? This working for you? Better pull the ug on me Charlie boy
    It appears DM believes that Sirimonkey is Midas. Is there anyone left here that has been around long enough to know who Sirimonkey really is? If so, could you please enlighten DM.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    10-09-2015, 05:23 PM #502
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    It appears DM believes that Sirimonkey is Midas. Is there anyone left here that has been around long enough to know who Sirimonkey really is? If so, could you please enlighten DM.
    Charles, I have no idea who Sirimonkey is, but if you can find him, please tell him to be sure to administer DM his meds before he hurts himself.

Head Honcho
    10-09-2015, 05:27 PM #503
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Charles, I have no idea who Sirimonkey is, but if you can find him, please tell him to be sure to administer DM his meds before he hurts himself.

Sirimonkey is a her not a him.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

10-09-2015, 05:29 PM #504
    Ugh... it's an old tactic he has been using for several years. He's been accusing me of being everyone. I am Sirimonkey, Muscle, User, Waldo, Stagnation, SLY, etc... The latest is I am a Sirius Buzz moderator. I can assure everyone that I am none of these people NOR AM I a Sirius Buzz moderator. It's the same thing BM did/does to people that don't fall in line or agree with him.

Edit: My opinion is this... DM and everyone else have access to the same features/tools in the forum. If there is someone here you don't like, IGNORE them otherwise leave. Also, everyone has the option to walk away too. If you don't like it here, leave???

Edit 2: I don't even know Sirimonkey BUT I believe I am friends with her because she asked me to be friends when I joined or came back when Market Playground closed down. I haven't even spoken to her.

Feel free to ask her. I am sure she is a nice person though. When was the last time she posted anyway?

Last edited by midas360; 10-09-2015 at 05:36 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    10-09-2015, 05:36 PM #505
    Oh STFU lol.....who gives a ****

I assume you do since you brought it up.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    10-09-2015, 05:39 PM #506
    I've been around a long time on tons of different sites. Can't say i remember sirimonkey but then i can't remember where i left the car keys either. No worries about dm though charles, he's not a concern cause most folks here have simply put him on ignore so he can rant and rave all be wants - it makes no nevermind to us. In fact, being the prima donna and drama queen that he is, that's probably what has him being more of a douchey douche-bag than normal, judging from what i can see of his rant to you. In fact, that's the one downside if the ignore feature - occasionally someone like yourself or sirius stagnation will respond and quote him and we all have to see his crap. If there's any way to extend the "ignore" feature to be inclusive of the quote/responses i, for one, would be eternally grateful. In the meantime, thanks for putting out a great product in this site!

10-09-2015, 05:39 PM #507
    Oh STFU lol.....who gives a ****
    You and Fulkner break up?

10-09-2015, 05:43 PM #508
    I am tempted to go back and read the ignored comments because I feel like I am missing something here. Did you say something to him that made him upset at you?

I assume you do since you brought it up.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-09-2015, 05:47 PM #509
    Why is there a Pandora banner at the bottom of this forum page?

10-09-2015, 05:49 PM #510
    Those are "ads" Ads only appear from websites you've visited. You may see a Pandora banner while others may see another ad from a website they've visited. Each ad is tailored to each individual and the websites they've visited in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Why is there a Pandora banner at the bottom of this forum page?