View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 185 of 229 ... 85135175183184185186187195 ...
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2281
    10-26-2015, 02:18 PM #1841
    I think DM has a hard on for me. HAHAHA I had him on ignore, didn't respond, and HE STILL TALKED TO ME. I respond to him and he gets a bigger hard on for me.

HAHAHA... Sorry DM ... I AM THE ONLY MIDAS IN TOWN BUDDY BOY!!! YEeEAHAW
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    10-26-2015, 02:19 PM #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    LimitBass is in our chat room. In fact a lot my friends (aliases) are in my chat room. EXCEPT for Queeny. He was banned for acting like he does here. HAHAHA...

He was suspended but he wouldn''t stop so we ended up BANNING HIM.
    I have agreed to bdp and others suggestions of toning it down yet seems Dough boy just wants to continue. Only thing i can suggests to fellow board members is hit the complaint button on him. I am all out of ideas. As i have stated numerous times before he came in here with his 2.75 bs a year ago....this site was normal.

10-26-2015, 02:21 PM #1843
    No one believes you DM. You have no credibility what so ever. I had you on ignore for the longest time and YOU STILL STIRRED IT UP to the point of being suspended. Now I bet you wish I still have you on ignore... Actually I still do but I can peek at the ignored messages to see wht is being said. It's a great featur on SB.

Now you keep doing it. You're a CHIT Distribuitor. HHAHAHAHAA
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 02:26 PM #1844
    It's much easier if you just put me on ignore. If you all do it, then you wouldn't have to see my posts. GRRRRREAT FEATURE!

Enthusiast
    10-26-2015, 02:29 PM #1845
    ++1 BDP

Sold a large section of core today at 4.08. Will repurchase on a pullback. With that said it will likely go straight up

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I have a great idea. Midas, unless you are one, stop acting like an adolescent and see if it is possible to carry on like a mature adult. You may have valuable things to say, but you are burying them under your sparring with DM. DM, stop provoking him by responding to his posts with your wit. Is this possible? Even for the rest of the day? Although it may have been entertaining, it has become very old and burnt. I don't think anyone is enjoying weeding through the redundant nonsense to get to anything of merit on this forum. I don't mind a reasonable amount of debating and good humoresque battling and light hearted insults. For me, not a problem. But when it remains at this obnoxious level for so long it's unbearable. It's like reading the identical punchline to an absent joke over and over ad infinitum...

Guru
    10-26-2015, 02:30 PM #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    It's much easier if you just put me on ignore. If you all do it, then you wouldn't have to see my posts. GRRRRREAT FEATURE!
    Well i for one can't put you on ignore....you are just way to sexy!

pillsbury_dough_boy.jpg

10-26-2015, 02:40 PM #1847

Thumbs up

One reason for price support might be PE TTM was in the 50's now barely in the 40's. EPS TTM .10 was .08 for nearly two years.
    EPS .03 printed last two quarters and .04 should not take long with burning the candle at both ends ( growth and share buybacks )

Addict
    10-26-2015, 02:40 PM #1848

Now this is funny

I know several of you are suggesting that we go back to strictly posting trading info. I strongly suggest against that. Sure, these are exciting days for long suffering SIRI investors.....but anyone who's spent any time at all following this stock knows that soon enough we will once again return to agonizing days of pure boredom as the SIRI moves up a penny or down a penny....or up AND down a penny. So it's a bit like wishing for summer when it's 30 below out and then when July rolls around and it's 105 in the shade, remembering fondly those cool, cold, frosty days of winter!

So I vote we continue on the trajectory we are heading and be damned with the consequences!

Here is my contribution to non-siri related nonsense - I have it on good authority that this is somewhere in SB's neighborhood!

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/cleve...869327410.html

Guru
    10-26-2015, 02:40 PM #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    ++1 BDP

Sold a large section of core today at 4.08. Will repurchase on a pullback. With that said it will likely go straight up
    Nice sell SI..congrats man....seems like many here are finally starting to cash in!

10-26-2015, 02:41 PM #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hey guys, radejs IS here. I troll a lot, trying to gain from all the experts here. I have not posted in quite a while. Nice to see SIRI being the free cash flow cow it was designed to be and the SP reflecting that.
    I did sell a bit at $4.09 today but still holding most of my SIRI for the what I hope is the next leg up.

I do have to admit I find it quite frustrating having to wade through the non-SIRI back and forth which seems to be dominating the board lately. I wish all could keep those kind of exchanges to a more personal venue such as private messaging which this board supports so the rest of us can focus on SIRI.
    yes, DM and Midas, please just email each other with your garbage remarks. now 185 pages with about 15 pages of stock talk.