View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 155 of 229 ... 55105145153154155156157165205 ...
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2281
    Guru
    10-23-2015, 01:43 PM #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Anybody know of any gaps left unfilled with Sirius?
    yeah had one early today didnt we or did it fill

10-23-2015, 01:44 PM #1542
    That's a shocker. HAHA You're a loser and will always be one. You're single for a reason. Look in the mirror. You can buy a fancy dodge.... nothing works for you.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-23-2015, 01:45 PM #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    nice hit on that 20k sell yesterday bdp congrats man!

This may pull back in the last hour as peeps look to take profit going into the weekend.
    The only problem with be a long for so many years is it turns into a relationship that becomes increasingly more difficult to break off. Even though I made a boatload of profit selling part of my core, I am oddly feeling a bit remorseful!

10-23-2015, 01:47 PM #1544
    Yup... very good point. You guys have married Sirius XM. It's hard to divorce her.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-23-2015, 01:48 PM #1545
    Hi all,

I don't have access to details beyond what so many of your generously share but in looking at the NASDAQ Market Pulse I have seen many significant lots selling that I have always assumed were mostly buybacks. If my assumption is correct (or mostly correct), does it seem odd to anyone the magnitude of buybacks that have been made in the $3.95+ range the past week? Any theories on why the company would not wait until the SP dropped down or was forced down to initiate buybacks? The conspiracy theory in me can't help but think something big is on the horizon that may drive the SP up and causing the aggressive move in buybacks; but I also know hunches have been my downfall over the years. I was just curious what others have seen or if there is stronger data available beyond the morsels I get from the NASDAQ thread. Thanks guys.

JR999

10-23-2015, 01:50 PM #1546
    hey JR... thanks for posting. Good stuff!

Guru
    10-23-2015, 01:51 PM #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    The only problem with be a long for so many years is it turns into a relationship that becomes increasingly more difficult to break off. Even though I made a boatload of profit selling part of my core, I am oddly feeling a bit remorseful!
    Dont ever regret taking profit....these crooks could steal it all back in a heartbeat.

10-23-2015, 01:51 PM #1548
    chump change Rosie. I make double that in dividends every quarter. HAHA In fact, I have about 20K coming the first week in November. Easy Peasy! I will be happy to show you when they drop into my accounts. YEEEHAW!

Guru
    10-23-2015, 01:53 PM #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by JR999 View Post
    Hi all,

I don't have access to details beyond what so many of your generously share but in looking at the NASDAQ Market Pulse I have seen many significant lots selling that I have always assumed were mostly buybacks. If my assumption is correct (or mostly correct), does it seem odd to anyone the magnitude of buybacks that have been made in the $3.95+ range the past week? Any theories on why the company would not wait until the SP dropped down or was forced down to initiate buybacks? The conspiracy theory in me can't help but think something big is on the horizon that may drive the SP up and causing the aggressive move in buybacks; but I also know hunches have been my downfall over the years. I was just curious what others have seen or if there is stronger data available beyond the morsels I get from the NASDAQ thread. Thanks guys.

JR999
    i am not smart enough to answer...all i know is the forces out there are greater and bigger than me. Think we are just playing this stock the only way we know based on past history with buybacks.

I still have sizeable core left so if it pops on something big as you suggest...im ok with that.

10-23-2015, 01:55 PM #1550
    JR... don't listen to Rosie. He's clueless. He talks a big game but he's a little old man.