View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 70 of 229 ... 2060686970717280120170 ...
    10-14-2015, 02:13 PM #691
    HAHAHAHAHA... too funny. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Yep, I tend to agree with you Midas. I think the only discredit mentioned in the film clip, re. it being a raccoon, was due to the sound of his/its voice/growl............ Albeit however, there was a young raccoon up in a tree in my back yard and he offered a very distinct hissing noise to show he was annoyed by my presence........ Maybe he too would have growled if that white haired woman with the ungodly hairdo were staring him in the face. PS. I must mention it was broad daylight when I encountered that critter in my tree so indications are that it was likely rabid. No telling what kind of noise he would have made if he were not ill.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-14-2015, 02:55 PM #692

Raptor Speak!

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-14-2015, 03:36 PM #693
    Raptor Speak!
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post

HUH??? Not sure what that is suppose to mean or refer to. Strange coincidence however, is that my migrating Osprey just announced her homecoming from atop the Norfolk Island Pine in the back yard........... I learned last year that it is a SHE as evidenced by a circular badge of dark feathers on her breast....... Before my blind mother in-law passed last year, she use to sit on the back porch and actually carry on a conversation with the Osprey using a whistle to mock the sounds of the bird. Granny really got a kick out of that. Truth be known, I think the bird kind of liked it too as she returned each morning and began screeching as if to be beckoning granny out to the porch.

EDIT: Looks like I botched this message content, but maybe you see what I tried to do. Here's a picture of my Osprey friend before she departed for parts north.

February-001.jpg[QUOTE=midas360;92596][CENTER][SIZE=7][FONT=arial black][B]

EDIT: I'm not sure what any of that means, except maybe it is sort of like Raptor Speak.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 10-14-2015 at 04:04 PM.

10-14-2015, 04:27 PM #694
    I think Midas is speaking to me. Sorry / Broke my collarbone playing softball a few days before ROMO. Had redskin docs piece me back together. Just been too busy to chime in. Waiting on CC. Still think this is the Q we all have been waiting for. Fingers crossed.

Enthusiast
    10-14-2015, 04:27 PM #695
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    Little pattern developing on the daily SnP off the reversal. I'd like it to take out the 9/17 false breakout high to negate it, thinking it still will. Just something to pay attention to.
    Sorry user, I missed this post. Since I lagged the response, its probably a bit late at this point.

If the SnP breaks the 50 day, you might get another chance at another impulse on VIX. In the short term, I think the visit to the 50 day will hold this time around.
    Last edited by waldo29; 10-14-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Enthusiast
    10-14-2015, 04:32 PM #696
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    I'm gonna make an earnings trade on NFLX. They report Q3 after the close on Wed. 10/16. $.08/share on $1.75 billion in rev's seems to be the consensus.

Stock is currently trading around $114/share with a P/E of 256 - so it's priced for perfection and has a history of being pretty volatile on earnings hit/misses.

I'm gonna try and take advantage of that volatility and sell the Oct16 $100 PUT for $2.35-$2.50, meaning I'll get PUT (have to buy) the stock at $100 if they miss and the stock pulls back to below $100. If they do well, or at least don't do so poorly that the stock pulls back to under $100, then I get to keep the premium.

If I do get put the stock, my plan is to turn around and sell covered calls against the holdings in order to at least get back to even.

So fasten your seatbelts kids cause daddy needs $$$ for a new six iron!
    Stay nimble, it might be tight.
    Last edited by waldo29; 10-14-2015 at 04:35 PM.

10-14-2015, 04:34 PM #697
    I was... sorry man. I was just messing around. I saw you on the bottom so I thought I would say hello. As you've probably figured out pretty quick, breaking your collarbone hurts like a mutherfudder. I hope the doc gave you plenty of pain meds and that you gets better soon. I do not wish this on anyone. Hang in their Raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    I think Midas is speaking to me. Sorry / Broke my collarbone playing softball a few days before ROMO. Had redskin docs piece me back together. Just been too busy to chime in. Waiting on CC. Still think this is the Q we all have been waiting for. Fingers crossed.

10-14-2015, 04:35 PM #698
    Jack be nimble, jack be quick, jack landed on users stick.

Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    Stay nimble, it might be tight for Friday.

10-14-2015, 04:36 PM #699
    That is an odd looking bird.

Sorry Sly... i was just messing around with Raptor in the Online User list below. I've seen him there a few times so I decided to give him a shout out.

[QUOTE=siriusly_invested;92597]Raptor Speak!

HUH??? Not sure what that is suppose to mean or refer to. Strange coincidence however, is that my migrating Osprey just announced her homecoming from atop the Norfolk Island Pine in the back yard........... I learned last year that it is a SHE as evidenced by a circular badge of dark feathers on her breast....... Before my blind mother in-law passed last year, she use to sit on the back porch and actually carry on a conversation with the Osprey using a whistle to mock the sounds of the bird. Granny really got a kick out of that. Truth be known, I think the bird kind of liked it too as she returned each morning and began screeching as if to be beckoning granny out to the porch.

EDIT: Looks like I botched this message content, but maybe you see what I tried to do. Here's a picture of my Osprey friend before she departed for parts north.

February-001.jpg
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][FONT=arial black][B]

EDIT: I'm not sure what any of that means, except maybe it is sort of like Raptor Speak.

10-14-2015, 04:47 PM #700
    I was... sorry man. I was just messing around. I saw you on the bottom so I thought I would say hello. As you've probably figured out pretty quick, breaking your collarbone hurts like a mutherfudder. I hope the doc gave you plenty of pain meds and that you gets better soon. I do not wish this on anyone. Hang in their Raptor.
    Hurt like a bitch when I broke it but nothing like it hurt when they put it back in place with a plate and 8 screws. Ouch. 2 days out of the sling full movement back in a week. Already been salmon fishing up north and planning on hitting the weight room this weekend for the first time. That will be 5 weeks from surgery. Sports docs know their business!