View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 107 of 229 ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ...
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2281
    Addict
    10-21-2015, 10:57 AM #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    For whatever reason, the broader markets have also taken a dip....... maybe it is the breather preceding the Power Hour.

I sure don't like to see 3.95 after such a jubilant opening hour..... can we possibly hope to see a rebound before the closing bell today?
    Here's what I know from years and years of dissecting this equity. When we broke $4 and stayed there over night, non savey buyers got excited and threw cash at it while all those who had been burned or are in tune with the standard $4 take down burn sold to them. When the so began to lose support, there was a bit of an exodus. When a few pennies were lost, those who were on the fence began to bail, driving the sp lower. Very quickly the buyers ran for cover as shares continued to be unloaded because there must be something very bad leaked about the quarter. Happens like clockwork. Would not surprise me if we end back in the $3.80's after a great cc as those would be buyers remain too paranoid to invest in this great company! That is my observation. My opinion. Not fact but speculation.

10-21-2015, 10:59 AM #1062
    Why are you on this site? You add no value at all.

The biggest Troll is DM. That's why he was suspended and sent to rehab. Let me guess, DM is pm'ing you behind the scenes high fiving and fist bumping for your posts to me. HAHAHA

The guy has been banned from every website out there. He's a loser. He will always be a loser. He knows it too. He's just mad because he was banned from 2 chat rooms. He did the same thing here as he did there.

The bottom line is DM and BM have the same personality. They are the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by beehaus View Post
    why are you on this site? You have 1700+ posts of absolutely zero value. Go troll a different forum.
    Last edited by midas360; 10-21-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    10-21-2015, 10:59 AM #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I will PM you the picture that someone sent me IF YOU ARE SERIOUS. It's pretty "GAY" as others put it.
    You see, there's where you got me. I see the correlation between Rosie O'Donnell and "gay" because she is gay. But certainly that can't be the punchline... So what is it? I am curious! (Nothing offensive please. I'm not into that.)
    Last edited by bdp.; 10-21-2015 at 11:02 AM.

10-21-2015, 11:01 AM #1064
    Here's a serious thought... Apparently, DM loves BM so much, he asked Charles to let him back on his website forum? Why don't you guys go to his website and join his forum? It's only $5 a month. He needs the help. He's being evicted from his home as we speak. WELL???? What's your excuse for being here?????

According to all of you, he was the BEST!! Well he hasn't left. Why don't you go over there?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-21-2015, 11:02 AM #1065
    I will send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    You see, there's where you got me. I see the correlation between Rosie O'Donnell and "gay" because she is gay. But certainly that can't be the punchline... So what is it? I am curious!

Guru
    10-21-2015, 11:02 AM #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Why are you on this site? You add no value at all.

The biggest Troll is DM. That's why he was suspended and sent to rehab.
    I might be a Troll to some...But at least this Troll has some serious skin in the game!

And yeah so what i was suspended....I don't care. Charles had to suspend me...i don't blame him one bit for doing it either. I was acting like a fkn asshle....If i were him...i would have done the same exact thing.
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-21-2015 at 11:07 AM.

10-21-2015, 11:06 AM #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    OH GOD.....Finally someone else sees Dough Boys true colors!! THANK YOU SWEET JESUS!!
    Ha! Sorry DM, I was just ignoring him before. I have always known he was a clown.

10-21-2015, 11:08 AM #1068
    Anyway, back to what is important, SIRI! Well I guess people sold into strength today. Smart move in my opinion. You never know what will happen during earnings. It could report a great quarter and get hammered OR it could go up. It's a BETTING MANS GAME!

10-21-2015, 11:09 AM #1069
    Beehaus... the fact that you are associated with this loser, says it all for me. HAHAHA...

Ha! Sorry DM, I was just ignoring him before. I have always known he was a clown.

Guru
    10-21-2015, 11:13 AM #1070
    ha...No apology needed man lol....just refreshing to know there are some others besides me that see his true colors.

Lets make some Sirius $$ now. GL tomomorrow Bhaus!