View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 196 of 229 ... 96146186194195196197198206 ...
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2281
    Addict
    10-27-2015, 08:40 AM #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Check this out: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/watch-...230415182.html

On clear mornings I've been watching these planets come together for several weeks now. This morning was crystal clear in my neighborhood. Venus and Jupiter are clearly visible in the eastern sky...Venus is the larger, Jupiter the smaller and they are right on top of each other. Mars is off to the lower left - about 7-8 oclock from the other two and you have to look close with the neeked eye - you can see it without any aid, but it's much clearer with even an average set of binoculars or a telescope. If I had one of those fancy cameras that SLY or Midas have, I might have taken a picture this morning but all I have is my cell phone camera and it does no justice. If you get a chance to check it out some morning (soon) I'd recommend it.
    User, I envy your ability to be outdoors so early in the morning, and to have such an impressive view of the skies is something rarely seen by many. FWIW, my sister in-law phoned from Virginia last week and reported eyeing a very brilliant, sparkling star in the early eastern sky. She asked if I had any idea what it might be. From my brief Google search I didn't come up with Venus or Jupiter, but there was mention of Mars being barely visible to the naked eye..... What I did read, and I thought this to be surprising is that the brightest ovject in the eastern sky on that particular morning was SIRIUS.......... You might want to see if that could be one bright spot your were viewing this morning.

PS. I second the motion that less BS from the two monopolizing posters would be greatly appreciated. I think if people have a personal hatred/beef with one another, it is not in a public forum where they should duke it out (and aggravate the majority). I suggest they can use PM or otherwise take it elsewhere.

PPS. Looks like my block of $3.81 shares picked up about 6 weeks ago sold at $4.11 on the PM this morning.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 10-27-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Addict
    10-27-2015, 08:50 AM #1952
    For 4 mornings now I have checked Sirius expecting the rug to be pulled. This sp holding above $4 is seeming down right miraculous!

10-27-2015, 09:00 AM #1953
    It hit 4.11 in pre-market too.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    For 4 mornings now I have checked Sirius expecting the rug to be pulled. This sp holding above $4 is seeming down right miraculous!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-27-2015, 09:30 AM #1954

Price support

Not looking for it to fall but it may but not for long. Considering now that we are printing .03 EPS if we continue next 2 quarters PE will start to fall dramatically with no price appreciation. I believe we begin to print .04 no later than Q1 and then the fun really starts. People start to do the math maybe we go up on future instead of actual. I for one am staying Long and strong.

10-27-2015, 09:31 AM #1955
    I am getting the impression that people are doing the math now. I still can't figure out why this stock doesn't move more than it does. It's frustrating. Great point!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Not looking for it to fall but it may but not for long. Considering now that we are printing .03 EPS if we continue next 2 quarters PE will start to fall dramatically with no price appreciation. I believe we begin to print .04 no later than Q1 and then the fun really starts. People start to do the math maybe we go up on future instead of actual. I for one am staying Long and strong.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    10-27-2015, 09:39 AM #1956
    Market starting to pay attention to WTI. Support 42.85, 40.10 and 39.20. After 39.20 it looks to be the low 30's.

I am expecting one of the first three to hold or at least put up a fight.

10-27-2015, 09:42 AM #1957
    I hope you are right Waldo. Maybe TG and XMAS will drive prices higher for the holiday driving season. Wishful thinking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by waldo29 View Post
    Market starting to pay attention to WTI. Support 42.85, 40.10 and 39.20. After 39.20 it looks to be the low 30's.

I am expecting one of the first three to hold or at least put up a fight.

Guru
    10-27-2015, 09:54 AM #1958
    Well Looky Looky I want a cookie! Hmmmmm let me adjust my eyes....is that $4.10 i see printed today...huh? Strange...looks like $4.10 Yeah wow...we hit $4.10 today...imagine that. Haha...just playn guys, just playn.

Goood am Denco and Long Siri Gang (LSG)...things are looking up these days for our beloved doggie. Now....lets follow it up with a nice juicy press release of something good shall we?!
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-27-2015 at 10:00 AM.

10-27-2015, 10:02 AM #1959
    Hey SLY... did you try taking pictures of the Super Moon yesterday? If not you have one more chance. We saw it up at the high school while my daughter was in TKD class. I am going back up to the track try and get some pics. I did a little research on what the best settings are to capture a great picture.

Supermoon Oct. 26-27, 2015: Don't miss the last mega-moon of the year

5) How to photograph just the moon

To photograph just the moon by itself, without any objects in the foreground, you will need a long telephoto lens like explained above to magnify the moon and try to fill as much of the frame as possible. Even with a good telephoto lens setup though, you will most likely be cropping the final image, simply because only a telescope would be able to provide enough magnification to fill the entire frame. With your telephoto lens mounted in your camera, secure it on a tripod and point at the moon. Make sure that your tripod is good and stable enough to accommodate and hold your lens and your camera. When it comes to shutter speed, aperture and ISO, here is what I recommend for general use:
    1. Camera Mode: Set your camera mode to full Manual Mode.
    2. ISO: Set your ISO to 100 if you have a Canon DSLR and to 200 if you have a Nikon DSLR (basically, whatever base ISO you have in your camera). For most other brands, the base ISO is also 100. If you have a point and shoot camera, see if you can find a menu setting to set your ISO to 100. Make sure “Auto ISO” is turned Off.
    3. Aperture: Set your aperture to f/11.
    4. Shutter Speed: Set your shutter speed to 1/125 on cameras with base ISO 100, and to 1/250 on Nikon DSLRs with base ISO 200.
    5. Lens Focus: Set your lens to manual focus (either through a switch on the lens or on the camera) and set your focus to infinity. Be careful while setting the focus to infinity, as some lenses allow focusing beyond infinity. On more advanced DSLRs such as Nikon D300, there is a handy feature called “live-view with contrast detect”, which can accurately acquire focus on distant objects. I have used it many times for my moon photography and it works great! If you do not have such a feature in your camera, then try setting your lens to the center of the infinity sign, then take a picture and see if it came out sharp by zooming in the rear LCD of the camera.
    Last edited by midas360; 10-27-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Mentor
    10-27-2015, 10:04 AM #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Well Looky Looky I want a cookie! Hmmmmm let me adjust my eyes....is that $4.10 i see printed today...huh? Strange...looks like $4.10 Yeah wow...we hit $4.10 today...imagine that. Haha...just playn guys, just playn.

Goood am Denco and Long Siri Gang (LSG)...things are looking up these days for our beloved doggie. Now....lets follow it up with a nice juicy press release of something good shall we?!

Morning DM!.....you nailed it at 4.10....congrats. Here's to hoping you underestimated the move.....