Page 62 of 84 ... 1252606162636472 ...
    09-22-2015, 08:25 PM #611
    @Denco... the chat is where we go if you want to talk stocks. SB is for sports and other nonsense so it’s a nice change of pace from the serious business of making money.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-22-2015, 08:28 PM #612
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Close the chat? HAHAHAHA We have over 18 people in chat AND WE MAKE MONEY! We actually trade other stocks other than just SIRI. Your little pudge buddy was banned from the chat room for being a big green donkey Denco! No one liked him. So many PM's about him to the point where he was let go. TRADED!!! No more little pudgy mutant ninja turtle!
    Ok lets get facts straight....I left your chat lol. Just like dozens of others have before and after me. Lets try and make you feel good for a minute. Lets just say you actually banned me lol...which u didnt. Yet here you are what....2, 3 years later still mentioning me in what 90 percent of your posts? lol. You have me on ignore lol...but yet you still love referring to me at every turn. Wow for a guy who supposedly banned me from your chat...you sure do waste and expend a lot of energy on me over here! lol. Your chat sucked....i do not miss it one bit, nor do countless others. Yet like i said...here you are...wasting a lot of time and energy on me with your posts. That's what i call being in your little head baby. Who is in your head midas? Who? come on say it midas...im in your head baby....and you cant do jack shit about it boy!

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-22-2015, 08:51 PM #614
    Touchdown??? they can only fly them while the stadiums are empty.

"The NFL can only fly drones when stadiums are empty, NFL Films’ outside counsel Kurt Wimmer told Bloomberg."

Addict
    09-22-2015, 08:56 PM #615
    Pro ball is great to talk about and to bust each other's balls about, and joke about and stuff. And college ball is fun and full of college rah-rah spirit and stuff. But my personal favorite is high school ball. There's thousands of them going on during any given friday night in September or October and most are nothing special...except to the young men on each field of play - from their perspective, they are at the center of the freaking universe. It's no where near as polished or poised. The talent level can be incredibly lopsided, the fields maybe a mess and the stands uncomfortable...but that's the fun of it. I love paying $5 to watch guys play for the pure fun of playing. Some guys practice for all four years just to get a chance to play a set of downs during the last home game of their senior year. How fun is that!!!? I love watching some guy play his heart out both ways and then during half-time he swings over to the band and takes his place among the trombones and marches with his muddy uniform on. How pure is that!!!? I love how, when a player is down, his teammates all take a knee....I love how sometimes if it really looks bad, the other team all take a knee out of respect too. How awesome is that!!!? I love this video cause Sean Peyton sums it up perfectly in a two minute talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzuVa08Y3A

Addict
    09-22-2015, 09:03 PM #616
    @Denco... the chat is where we go if you want to talk stocks. SB is for sports and other nonsense so it’s a nice change of pace from the serious business of making money.
    Just stocks or are options, bonds, etf's and such dealt with too?

09-22-2015, 09:08 PM #617
    Yes. We discuss stocks, options, ETF's... we even have a few gals in there that love to talk about mutual funds. It's a very diverse group of traders/investors. The chat is really for those who like to talk live, ask questions, post trades, links, anything related to the economy, stocks, and even politics (affects the market) etc We have several people in the SB forum that are chat members too. It's a nice compliment. A bunch of us chat and monitor the SB board (post). Some old satwaves members too. Great group!

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Just stocks or are options, bonds, etf's and such dealt with too?
    Last edited by midas360; 09-22-2015 at 09:12 PM.

09-22-2015, 09:14 PM #618
    High School football is fun to watch. FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! The media loves to send their crews around to the high schools and film and do action replay on the 10 o'clock news. Those games are Fast and Furious!

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Pro ball is great to talk about and to bust each other's balls about, and joke about and stuff. And college ball is fun and full of college rah-rah spirit and stuff. But my personal favorite is high school ball. There's thousands of them going on during any given friday night in September or October and most are nothing special...except to the young men on each field of play - from their perspective, they are at the center of the freaking universe. It's no where near as polished or poised. The talent level can be incredibly lopsided, the fields maybe a mess and the stands uncomfortable...but that's the fun of it. I love paying $5 to watch guys play for the pure fun of playing. Some guys practice for all four years just to get a chance to play a set of downs during the last home game of their senior year. How fun is that!!!? I love watching some guy play his heart out both ways and then during half-time he swings over to the band and takes his place among the trombones and marches with his muddy uniform on. How pure is that!!!? I love how, when a player is down, his teammates all take a knee....I love how sometimes if it really looks bad, the other team all take a knee out of respect too. How awesome is that!!!? I love this video cause Sean Peyton sums it up perfectly in a two minute talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzuVa08Y3A

09-22-2015, 09:22 PM #619
    @user... did you say you were in Pittsburgh or Ohio? I can't remember if it was SN38 that lives in OHIO?

Addict
    09-22-2015, 10:05 PM #620
    @user... did you say you were in Pittsburgh or Ohio? I can't remember if it was SN38 that lives in OHIO?
    I didn't say. I believe SN said he was from OH.IO

If you must know, I live in a van....down by the river.
    Last edited by user34615145; 09-22-2015 at 10:09 PM.