Page 53 of 84 ... 343515253545563 ...
Results 521 to 530 of 832
  1. Nazareth is offline
    Enthusiast
    Nazareth's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 196
    09-21-2015, 07:12 PM #521
    What's going on here? What are we talking about anymore.

  2. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,864
    09-21-2015, 07:27 PM #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    What's going on here? What are we talking about anymore.
    As far as im concerned Naz you/we can talk about anything you like.

    Apparently midas was getting his panties in bunch because a few of us here would periodically make brief comments on our respected football teams, he couldn't relate and it bothered him.
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-21-2015 at 09:02 PM.

  3. midas360 is offline
    09-21-2015, 09:18 PM #523
    Apparently Nazereth, you should probably ask Denco and his little pudgy buddy DM. They have taken over the forum and converted it to their personal sports forum now. We are just along for the ride. If you can't beat them, join'em (i guess). We would rather talk about Sirius XM, partners, and competitors but they are in control now. Look what they've done. It's a shame.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    What's going on here? What are we talking about anymore.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  4. user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    09-21-2015, 09:47 PM #524
    Almost nap time for the huge guys. The guys in the green and white tight pants and armor are beating the guys in the blue white tight pants and armor by 7 home runs....or goals.....or something. One huge guy just got knocked down by another huge guy but then he helped the other guy up. GOOD SPORT!

    Edit: 10-0 at nap time - green guys over the blue ballers.
    Last edited by user34615145; 09-21-2015 at 10:00 PM.

  5. midas360 is offline
    09-21-2015, 09:56 PM #525
    Well... at least the Cowboys aren’t the only ones with QB trouble. The Saints could really be screwed if Brees is out for very long, and the Bears without Cutler just goes from bad to worse.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  6. midas360 is offline
    09-21-2015, 10:00 PM #526
    The Cowboys have their bye week in October, so that gives Romo a chance to return for the last six or seven games this year. Here's to hoping things will work out.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  7. midas360 is offline
    09-21-2015, 10:06 PM #527
    The more I think about it Naz, the more I've come to realize that Football is much more interesting than SIRI. At least in football something happens. I guess that's why they find it more interesting to talk about?

    @SN38... the browns have an embarrassment of riches with both Johnny soccer and the other guy... what's his name? Josh McCowen?
    Last edited by midas360; 09-21-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  8. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,864
    09-21-2015, 10:07 PM #528
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Apparently Nazereth, you should probably ask Denco and his little pudgy buddy DM. They have taken over the forum and converted it to their personal sports forum now. We are just along for the ride. If you can't beat them, join'em (i guess). We would rather talk about Sirius XM, partners, and competitors but they are in control now. Look what they've done. It's a shame.
    Oh SNAP midas/USER...I am listening to this football game on my sirius radio...so technically its siri related!! HAHA

    NEW YORK -- The NFL has extended its contract with satellite radio provider Sirius XM for five years.

    The service will keep broadcasting every NFL game through the 2016 Super Bowl under the deal announced Tuesday.

    For the first time, subscribers will be able to listen to the broadcasts online starting next season.

    Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press


    Part of what makes SIRIXM great radio is the various broad content it delivers which includes but is not limited to NFL Games!!

    Hey Midas and Loser...oops sorry fat fingers there..i mean USER...i have provided the siri link which lists all the stations both via sat and internet you can listen to the football games on....it also includes away or home announcers for your listening options!! No thanks need for that...its my pleasure...enjoy!!

    http://www.siriusxm.com/nflschedule
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-21-2015 at 10:12 PM.

  9. user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    09-21-2015, 10:22 PM #529
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    The more I think about it Naz, the more I've come to realize that Football is much more interesting that SIRI. At least in football something happens. I guess that's why they find it more interesting to talk about?

    @SN38... the browns have an embarrassment of riches with both Johnny soccer and the other guy... what's his name? Josh McCowen?
    From what I can gather in my research, it seems that the Browns may have another quarterback controversy. Josh got hurt and Jhonny did good so now what to do when Josh gets all better? I mean, on the one hand you've gotta stick with the girl you brought to the dance so they should politely thank Jhonny for a job well done and get Josh right back in there. On the other hand, Jhonny football is Jhonny-f-ing-Football!!! and besides they used a first round draft beer or something on him so they need to see what they have there now that he's all sober and professional and such so they should tell Josh "thanks for the help but Jhonny's got this now"

  10. denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    09-21-2015, 10:23 PM #530
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Oh SNAP midas/USER...I am listening to this football game on my sirius radio...so technically its siri related!! HAHA

    NEW YORK -- The NFL has extended its contract with satellite radio provider Sirius XM for five years.

    The service will keep broadcasting every NFL game through the 2016 Super Bowl under the deal announced Tuesday.

    For the first time, subscribers will be able to listen to the broadcasts online starting next season.

    Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press


    Part of what makes SIRIXM great radio is the various broad content it delivers which includes but is not limited to NFL Games!!

    Hey Midas and Loser...oops sorry fat fingers there..i mean USER...i have provided the siri link which lists all the stations both via sat and internet you can listen to the football games on....it also includes away or home announcers for your listening options!! No thanks need for that...its my pleasure...enjoy!!

    http://www.siriusxm.com/nflschedule
    What's up DM. Is that a recent announcement? If so do you have a link...TIA

    Costly win with the ROMO loss. Hopefully our D can keep us in contention in the meantime.......BTW great football talk on the forum today and I did enjoy USER's football perspectives......fun read.


    EDIT: Saw the 2010 there DM.....the contract is coming up this year BTW

    EDIT2: Thought it was this year but not till next........Stern is this year...
    Last edited by denco1; 09-21-2015 at 10:33 PM.