Page 34 of 84 ... 24323334353644 ...
    Guru
    09-16-2015, 03:36 PM #331
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    We would love to see the trade confirmation on the shares mentioned below. If anyone else trades like this, please feel free to post. This is great!
    Who exactly is the "WE" that you speak of midas?? I know for a fact you do not speak for me. SI I do not need to see a trade confirmation from you....you have always been a stand up person here. Congrats for nailing it!
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-16-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Addict
    09-16-2015, 04:00 PM #332
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Who is exactly is the "WE" that you speak of midas?? I know for a fact you do not speak for me. SI I do not need to see a trade confirmation from you....you have always been a stand up person here. Congrats for nailing it!
    Since I already admitted I've forgotten how to attach stuff (it's been too long since I last did it) I don't mind making the following statement regarding "how many shares am I trading". Full disclosure is that I was a bit timid at first when I ponied up from two of my TDA IRA accounts 3000 and 3800 shares, respectively. Once I saw positive results I dipped into my wife's IRA at TDA (shhh, don't tell her) for 5000 shares. Then, after really feeling lucky, I went another of my own IRAs for a 10000 share stake.

So, if you do that math, I would say I began my trades with 22.3K shares. At the end of that couple of weeks, the ending share count is a shade over 23K shares........ and if you read between the lines, all of that activity, and associated gains were transacted exclusively in tax deferred accounts. I've played this game for several years in this stock, and exclusively in tax deferred accounts. I find that is the only way to go.

Guru
    09-16-2015, 04:12 PM #333
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Since I already admitted I've forgotten how to attach stuff (it's been too long since I last did it) I don't mind making the following statement regarding "how many shares am I trading". Full disclosure is that I was a bit timid at first when I ponied up from two of my TDA IRA accounts 3000 and 3800 shares, respectively. Once I saw positive results I dipped into my wife's IRA at TDA (shhh, don't tell her) for 5000 shares. Then, after really feeling lucky, I went another of my own IRAs for a 10000 share stake.

So, if you do that math, I would say I began my trades with 22.3K shares. At the end of that couple of weeks, the ending share count is a shade over 23K shares........ and if you read between the lines, all of that activity, and associated gains were transacted exclusively in tax deferred accounts. I've played this game for several years in this stock, and exclusively in tax deferred accounts. I find that is the only way to go.
    Very good SI...well played! Look forward to seeing that chart.

09-16-2015, 04:18 PM #334
    +1 ... Nice job! Gotta love the tax deferred trading. I do most of my trading in tax deferred accounts as well but my CPA is going to hate me this year. I've managed to do a lot of trading in my brokerage account. I do all of my investing with Fidelity Investments and another local bank here. Thanks for the information and again great job!

Edit: Really... the only way to capture the SIRI penny moves is to trade a lot of shares. I know a lot of folks here are investors and don't trade much. It's interesting to see who's trading and who's invested watching the paint dry.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post

Last edited by midas360; 09-16-2015 at 04:25 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-16-2015, 04:27 PM #335
    Btw... spoke to Faulkner. He said he's never coming back to this forum. YEEHAW!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-16-2015, 04:54 PM #336
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Btw... spoke to Faulkner. He said he's never coming back to this forum. YEEHAW!
    You have such class....again mom & dad must be so proud

09-16-2015, 05:00 PM #337
    +1 ... classic

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius_Stagnation View Post
    From the guy sucking Faulkners dick while typing that.

09-16-2015, 05:11 PM #338

09-16-2015, 07:19 PM #339
    MMMMMmmmm....yah! Smell that fresh paint drying. Don't anyone faint, but I actually bought several K in the $3.95 range and in 2 yrs they'll have a fresh new look.

09-16-2015, 07:37 PM #340
    HAHAHA!!! Paint sniffing is bad for your health man!

Edit: I wish you the best Coz I think you will do great on that investment.

Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
    MMMMMmmmm....yah! Smell that fresh paint drying. Don't anyone faint, but I actually bought several K in the $3.95 range and in 2 yrs they'll have a fresh new look.
    Last edited by midas360; 09-17-2015 at 09:14 AM.

Page 34 of 84 ... 24323334353644 ...