Page 22 of 84 ... 1220212223243272 ...
    Guru
    09-12-2015, 11:12 AM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I am so happy! I am going to have so much Star Wars profits to put into Sirius stock in 2016! My theory is SXM17 in 2017 causes a similar type run to the Howard signing run in 2004.
    awwww muscle we are all so glad you are happy

Addict
    09-12-2015, 01:06 PM #212
    Anybody else receive the latest "bleeding heart" missive from Dom LaViola aka - BJM? It arrived in my email about 20 minutes ago, replete with a full list of past SatwavesPro member emails in his "visible" send to list. Given how that dirt bag attracts other dirt bags, I don't feel so comfy having my email address associated with anything he does.

It's obvious he still has emotional problems.

09-12-2015, 02:29 PM #213
    Yes. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. At what point do you say to yourself "This guy is a grifter and needs help?" The best help he can get is for everyone to stop giving him money. You are not doing him any good. In fact, we are at a point where those people giving him money ARE the problem. It's no longer funny any more. It's serious. The guy needs help. He needs a family intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Anybody else receive the latest "bleeding heart" missive from Dom LaViola aka - BJM? It arrived in my email about 20 minutes ago, replete with a full list of past SatwavesPro member emails in his "visible" send to list. Given how that dirt bag attracts other dirt bags, I don't feel so comfy having my email address associated with anything he does.

It's obvious he still has emotional problems.
    Last edited by midas360; 09-12-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-12-2015, 02:35 PM #214
    @muscle... did you see this one? about a week old but I am not just seeing it.

Force Friday: Disney awakens $3b in Star Wars merchandise sales
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    09-12-2015, 05:06 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @muscle... did you see this one? about a week old but I am not just seeing it.

Force Friday: Disney awakens $3b in Star Wars merchandise sales
    Thanks man. I am really positive about it. They have 4 more Star Wars and spinoff movies lined up in the next few years, I see a total sentiment change by movie release in December with new highs for Disney. Overall market just has to cooperate. Good solid week this past week.

I can't wait for Sirius earnings. It will be the first quarter vs the new Apple Music and I am expecting great things from Sirius to put the competition talk to bed.

My longshot dream is for Hulu and Watchable to absolutely rival Netflix and YouTube and change that game making Comcast the #1 online video provider in addition to the #1 cable and broadband provider. They have a long way to go online but I see a strategy unfolding. Remember Hulu has Comcast Disney and Fox as owners and CBS' Showtime partnership. Netflix has no large media company that has an ownership stake. I see a path for Hulu to dominate. It's going to take some time though.

Guru
    09-12-2015, 05:07 PM #216
    Sirius XM's Strongest Competition May Surprise You

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...gyholnk0000001

For those of you who do not listen to the cc's (and we know who you are )....its am/fm radio. Its not driverless vehicles, its not apple car play, its not streaming, its not podcasts, its not movies, its not att, etc....its am/fm radio!

Addict
    09-12-2015, 05:37 PM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Sirius XM's Strongest Competition May Surprise You

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...gyholnk0000001

For those of you who do not listen to the cc's (and we know who you are )....its am/fm radio. Its not driverless vehicles, its not apple car play, its not streaming, its not podcasts, its not movies, its not att, etc....its am/fm radio!

Yes AM/FM dominates and it's exactly the market Sirius is stealing share from. Think how much better Sirius content is than AM/FM. Howard, all MLB NFL and commercial free music. There is no competition in content. That's why people pay for Sirius.

I do think driverless cars may make video a threat in a decade or 2 but I am not even sure if there will ever be a truly 100% driverless car on the road. Think about how many times the computer or smartphone locks up on us. What happens if a driverless car's computer system locks up on the highway at 65 mph? You die??? And everybody else on the highway dies??? There has to be some kind of manual driver override in my opinion.
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 09-12-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Guru
    09-13-2015, 08:53 AM #219
    Good Morning All....Lots of great football games on today. Denco....Your Boyz cap off a great day with a great rival game at home with the Gaints....cant wait!

Good luck to everyone and their teams!

Addict
    09-13-2015, 09:18 AM #220
    About time. Think it will go through with conditions. Malone never loses. Wheeler is the worst FCC chair since Reed Hundt. A new administration in 2017 should bring a more sensible FCC. Thank goodness Sirius got the XM merger through when Kevin Martin was chair. Never would have went through under Wheeler in my opinion.