Page 54 of 84 ... 444525354555664 ...
    Guru
    09-21-2015, 10:23 PM #531
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Almost nap time for the huge guys. The guys in the green and white tight pants and armor are beating the guys in the blue white tight pants and armor by 7 home runs....or goals.....or something. One huge guy just got knocked down by another huge guy but then he helped the other guy up. GOOD SPORT!

Edit: 10-0 at nap time - green guys over the blue ballers.
    How great is sirius xm user....it's so awesome if has converted you and midas talking about the game now!!!! Gotta love the power of siriusxm baby!! Thats what this forum is all about....everything sirius baby!! ENJOY

P.s....oops almost forgot....love your colorful commentary!! LMFBO!!

09-21-2015, 10:34 PM #532
    Hey, hey... it's the Manning brothers Elie and his little pudge brother Cooper. Can you believe that happened to ROMO? 8-10 weeks my arse. He's done for the season in my opinion or he's going to pumped with pain meds trying to play. Have you ever broken your collar bone before? It hurts like a BEEYOTCH.

Waiting for User's post game wrap up. It's going to be a doobie!

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    What's up DM. Is that a recent announcement? If so do you have a link...TIA

Costly win with the ROMO loss. Hopefully our D can keep us in contention in the meantime.......BTW great football talk on the forum today and I did enjoy USER's football perspectives......fun read.

EDIT: Saw the 2010 there DM.....the contract is coming up this year BTW
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-21-2015, 10:35 PM #533

Costly win with the ROMO loss. Hopefully our D can keep us in contention in the meantime.......BTW great football talk on the forum today and I did enjoy USER's football perspectives......fun read.
    Hey Denco...good to hear from you man. As far as the announcement no it is not new....the current agreement between SIRI and NFL was signed in 2010 and runs thru the 2016 SB. So i would expect another announcement on a renewal between them rather soon...prob by years end.

As far as losing Romo yesterday....that BLOWS!! Having said that....I really think you guys will be fine!! you guys are solid on both sides of the ball. I think your back up qb is going to be fine. It will def help if you guys have a strong running game going forward to maybe initially take a little pressure off him until he gets acclimated. But seriously....you guys are 2 - 0 and your back up im sure will hold the fort until romo comes back in about 6 weeks or 7 weeks. Ironic part about injuries to superstars like romo and dez is it can really rally a team...i expect this will be no different.

Addict
    09-21-2015, 10:39 PM #534

EDIT: Saw the 2010 there DM.....the contract is coming up this year BTW

EDIT2: Thought it was this year but not till next........Stern is this year...
    Thanks for the compliment Denco. I had fun writing it. No worries - we can always catch up on SIRI related news in about 5 minutes at the end of the week!
    GO BLUE BALLERS!

Guru
    09-21-2015, 10:47 PM #535
    Thanks for the compliment Denco. I had fun writing it. No worries - we can always catch up on SIRI related news in about 5 minutes at the end of the week!
    GO BLUE BALLERS!
    Actually User...most news with siri only happens once every four months...its called the quarterly cc. So until then...we can all just kick back and talk football baby!

09-21-2015, 10:50 PM #536
    *** NFL Game Matchup - Week 3 ***

NFL Week 3.jpg

Last edited by midas360; 09-21-2015 at 10:53 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-21-2015, 10:54 PM #537
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    *** NFL Game Matchup - Week 3 ***

NFL Week 3.jpg
    Man....equating me with toe jam now? that's hitting below the belt man!!

Addict
    09-21-2015, 11:06 PM #538
    OK guys. I regret to inform you that it is past my bedtime. My mom....I, uh, mean uh, my uh, doctor...says I should get to bed so I'll have to complete my post game wrap up tomorrow....or whenever.
    GO BLUE BALLERS!

Enthusiast
    09-21-2015, 11:12 PM #539
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    The more I think about it Naz, the more I've come to realize that Football is much more interesting than SIRI. At least in football something happens. I guess that's why they find it more interesting to talk about?

@SN38... the browns have an embarrassment of riches with both Johnny soccer and the other guy... what's his name? Josh McCowen?
    We even had Brandon roll another one Weeden at one time

Enthusiast
    09-21-2015, 11:18 PM #540
    From what I can gather in my research, it seems that the Browns may have another quarterback controversy. Josh got hurt and Jhonny did good so now what to do when Josh gets all better? I mean, on the one hand you've gotta stick with the girl you brought to the dance so they should politely thank Jhonny for a job well done and get Josh right back in there. On the other hand, Jhonny football is Jhonny-f-ing-Football!!! and besides they used a first round draft beer or something on him so they need to see what they have there now that he's all sober and professional and such so they should tell Josh "thanks for the help but Jhonny's got this now"
    Don't worry user they will some screw it up, they have had only 1 winning season in 20 years. Kind of like SIRI
    Last edited by SN38; 09-21-2015 at 11:43 PM.