Page 49 of 84 ... 39474849505159 ...
    Guru
    09-19-2015, 12:32 PM #481
    Muscle going back to your original question and the choices that you offered in which the other could not answer....the answer is COMCAST!!

Your welcome!
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-19-2015 at 12:43 PM.

09-19-2015, 12:44 PM #482
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Muscle going back to your original question and the choices that you offered in which the other could not answer....the answer is COMCAST!!

Your welcome!
    You're

Guru
    09-19-2015, 12:46 PM #483
    Man o man...all sorts of security issues over at AT&T lately.

AT&T sues three former employees over secret phone-unlocking scheme

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/18/93...nter-employees

Last edited by dm_4; 09-19-2015 at 12:55 PM.

Guru
    09-19-2015, 01:04 PM #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius_Stagnation View Post
    You're
    Glad to see you are going dove hunting....don't shoot yourself in the eye.

Addict
    09-19-2015, 01:36 PM #485

Your welcome!
    I feel the same way about Comcast especially with Watchable coming, but starting to think about how undervalued the S&P 500 index has become after a bad year. Also I am so high on Disney for Star Wars and it was hit so hard in August. Sirius should have a great second half for sub adds and FCF. I am leaning towards Disney for the short term.

Guru
    09-19-2015, 05:07 PM #486

Your welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I feel the same way about Comcast especially with Watchable coming, but starting to think about how undervalued the S&P 500 index has become after a bad year. Also I am so high on Disney for Star Wars and it was hit so hard in August. Sirius should have a great second half for sub adds and FCF. I am leaning towards Disney for the short term.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I do not recommend using dm's investing strategy of buying a stock then asking everyone in the forum if it was a good investment decision.
    Midas i absolutely love pressing your buttons....so easy to do even when you have me on ignore. Sometimes i start to feel sorry on how bad i beat on you all the time . Then i remember what a big douche bag you really are and just like magic...i don't feel so bad!
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-20-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Guru
    09-19-2015, 05:55 PM #487
    Wow AT&T down again today.

AT&T 32.55 Down 0.23(0.70%) Sep 19, 4:00PM EDT

O'k o'k just playn

Guru
    09-20-2015, 10:32 AM #488
    Well its NFL Sunday boys n girls

Whacky and weird finish in KC the other night. Denver scores 14 points in 9 seconds to steal a win...wow. crazy stuff. Congrats denver fans...and for kc fans...ouch.

My TB12 and squad are going to have their hands full in Buffalo. I watched Buffalo last week completely dismantle the colts. Rex Ryan now coaching up the Bills just like he did with the Jets. We all hated Ryan and Jets but cant deny he took the NE/Jets rivalry to a whole other level. Even tho we owned him and the jets during his tenure...i actually now am a big fan of his. I think Rex is a great coach and can certainly understand why his players love playing for him. That Buffalo team is gonna be fired up....the fans are gonna be fired up...gonna be crazy. The Bill's players have been talking shit all week lol....love that...but prob not the smartest move especially when you are the Bills and have not really accomplished anything in a long time. Having said that...I will not be one bit surprised with Bills getting the "W" in this one. I heard the fans raised $9000.00 to get a chance to break the Guinness book of world records for loudest stadium noise today. I was actually tempted to take Buffalo in my pool. I had to think long and hard about it. The deciding factor came down to Qb's....I can't bet against one of the greatest in all of the game...TB12.

Denco....Your boyz gonna have their hands full travelling to Philly. Philly looked horrible in first half against Atlanta. Philly came storming back in second half and pretty much dominated hawks even tho Philly still took the loss. Dez Bryant out for pretty much most of the season. Just read 10 to 12 weeks. It amazes me how quickly these guys heal up...i would not be surprised to see him back by week 8. Dallas looked real good in their last outing overall despite a few mistakes by both teams. On the surface the loss of Dez hurts....but maybe not. You guys have a lot of talent. Good luck man.

And for you die hard Cleveland fans..."Johnny Football" gets the nod to start today. Should be entertaining.

Good luck everyone...gotta love football!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-20-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Mentor
    09-20-2015, 01:51 PM #489
    Should be 8 or less for DEZ. They could have put him on the 8 week pup but decided against it in hopes of getting him back in 6 weeks. Could be good to get Escobar and others more involved in the offense. DEZ loss is tough but ROMO is the reason this offense goes with this strong line giving him time. ROMO very underrated in my opinion.... can make a case for top 8 in the league at the QB position.

Both teams will have their hands full today. Buffalo looked good last week and Phili is always tough as they hate the CBs and now Murray on the other side......should be fun.....GL and enjoy the games.

Guru
    09-20-2015, 01:56 PM #490
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Should be 8 or less for DEZ. They could have put him on the 8 week pup but decided against it in hopes of getting him back in 6 weeks. Could be good to get Escobar and others more involved in the offense. DEZ loss is tough but ROMO is the reason this offense goes with this strong line giving him time. ROMO very underrated in my opinion.... can make a case for top 8 in the league at the QB position.

Both teams will have their hands full today. Buffalo looked good last week and Phili is always tough as they hate the CBs and now Murray on the other side......should be fun.....GL and enjoy the games.
    Buffalo came out on their first possession and scored a td...they could not have made it look any easier against us. But since then they have been taking stupid penalties and our offense and defense have settle in....we are up 21 - 7 now. Feeling a little better now.
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-20-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Page 49 of 84 ... 39474849505159 ...