Page 10 of 84 ... 891011122060 ...
    09-07-2015, 03:11 PM #91
    Following was a quote from Business Insider review of Apple CarPay written yesterday by Matthew DeBord. I'll try to get link.

It wasn't all great. I couldn't really get CarPlay to slip up, but I did find that playing music off my iPhone was a little iffy at times. Spotify was better.

But I wasn't tempted to use CarPlay for entertainment when I had SiriusXM satellite radio in the Vette. And once I was tooling along, listening to "Deep Tracks" or "Classic Vinyl," I wasn't all that motivated to jump back over to CarPlay.

09-07-2015, 03:15 PM #92
    Google "Business I spider Review CarPlay" and it comes up.

09-07-2015, 03:16 PM #93
    Darn Apple twisting my words "I Spider" = "Insider"

09-07-2015, 03:30 PM #94
    Hi Garcar! Thanks for responding. I really think Apple and Google (android) are coming up with some neat interfaces. I really hope Sirius has or is working on a new iOS and Android app that takes advantage of SIRI and other voice activated features. Imagine going down the road and you say "SIRI... SiriusXM play Tom Sawyer by Rush" BOOM!

Car stuff is getting excited and Sirius XM is one of many apps we will have access too!

Quote Originally Posted by Garcar View Post
    Darn Apple twisting my words "I Spider" = "Insider"
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-07-2015, 03:58 PM #95
    What I don't get is... why doesn't Apple just installed iOS and provide an iPad like screen. Then they can sell upgraded CarPlay pads and not worry about other hardware the car companies put in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Garcar View Post
    Following was a quote from Business Insider review of Apple CarPay written yesterday by Matthew DeBord. I'll try to get link.

It wasn't all great. I couldn't really get CarPlay to slip up, but I did find that playing music off my iPhone was a little iffy at times. Spotify was better.

But I wasn't tempted to use CarPlay for entertainment when I had SiriusXM satellite radio in the Vette. And once I was tooling along, listening to "Deep Tracks" or "Classic Vinyl," I wasn't all that motivated to jump back over to CarPlay.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    09-08-2015, 06:53 AM #96
    Futures +300. Lock-n-Load! Buckle Up! Let's Roll!

09-08-2015, 08:42 AM #97
    Buy the dips, sell the rips. Snagged 1500 shares of Apple on Friday at 109.37. Looking good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Futures +300. Lock-n-Load! Buckle Up! Let's Roll!

09-08-2015, 09:22 AM #98
    Good to see you Muscle13, siriustimes, SN38. Hope you all had a fun holiday weekend. Now it's back to business!

09-08-2015, 09:52 AM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    steiny, GARCAR, Siriusly_Invested come out and play !!!

I just check in everyday to see what's happening with SIRI. I don't follow SIRI as heavily as I used to so I don't know how much my comments will help. Plus I don't trade SIRI so my inputs on this won't help either. At some point I will be buying back but not until $4.18 or $2.98 breaks. IMO buying and holding SIRI doesn't work for me as I have found some better uses of capital at this time.

Good luck to you all you guys trading etc, I will keep checking in/"lurking" for awhile unless there is a news release besides stock buybacks that changes SIRI's fundamentals significantly and then I would consider jumping back in.

09-08-2015, 10:24 AM #100
    Feel free to post other stocks during the slow times. Any and everything helps man! Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Steiny View Post
    I just check in everyday to see what's happening with SIRI. I don't follow SIRI as heavily as I used to so I don't know how much my comments will help. Plus I don't trade SIRI so my inputs on this won't help either. At some point I will be buying back but not until $4.18 or $2.98 breaks. IMO buying and holding SIRI doesn't work for me as I have found some better uses of capital at this time.

Good luck to you all you guys trading etc, I will keep checking in/"lurking" for awhile unless there is a news release besides stock buybacks that changes SIRI's fundamentals significantly and then I would consider jumping back in.

Page 10 of 84 ... 891011122060 ...