Page 16 of 84 ... 614151617182666 ...
    09-10-2015, 02:29 PM #151
    How's Johnny boy doing for you guys in Cleveland? He was fun to watch in the college years.

Edit: Talk about being duped in the NFL draft... finding out that your QB is a drug addict. What are the odds of him succeeding now? Drug Addicts and Cheaters in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    DM it seems as though he"s beloved in NE and can do no wrong. Trophy's can do that. We had him in Cleveland where he started and believe me he was despised here and still is.
    Last edited by midas360; 09-10-2015 at 02:41 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-10-2015, 02:31 PM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Midas i take it your a cowboys fan is that correct. You prob wont answer that...because you "have me on ignore" lol.....even tho we all know you can see what i type.

So midas lance Armstrong is a cheater but your ok with the good that came from it because of the money it raised for his foundation. Let me ask you this....Do you not think for one second that that Bill Belichick, TB12 and the patriots organization and all other teams do not raise money for the sick and unfortunate?
    For crying out loud DM_4
    That jerkoff Midas is now bitching about the Patriots.
    What a kill joy.
    Thankfully he's not able to see my post.
    I sure wouldn't want to upset him. Not a man with his integrity.
    LOL
    Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
    09-10-2015, 02:31 PM #153
    DM it seems as though he"s beloved in NE and can do no wrong. Trophy's can do that. We had him in Cleveland where he started and believe me he was despised here and still is.
    Ahhhh ok so you had him way back. He did take the browns to the playoffs one year and ironically guess who they beat in that playoff game? Yup New England lol. Seriously tho....if you despised him because of his tenure back then....your despise must have continued for the team since his departure seeing as Cleveland really has not done much since. Correct me if im wrong but in the last 25 years Clevelands best record came under belichik no?

And lets not forget Art Modell...i wont even go there lol.

But seriously man...we can go back and forth on this but why bother really.

Important thing is that its the beginning of a new season man....All teams are now 0-0! And like i said...I wish good luck to all teams..even your browns
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-10-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Guru
    09-10-2015, 02:35 PM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    For crying out loud DM_4
    That jerkoff Midas is now bitching about the Patriots.
    What a kill joy.
    Thankfully he's not able to see my post.
    I sure wouldn't want to upset him. Not a man with his integrity.
    LOL
    Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Hedy! Thanks for the support man...always nice to have at least one other guy rooting for pats. Don't let midas get to you man....He has a right to hate whatever team he wants to...i knew the pats would be at the top of his list lol.

I can tell you...the only team i really hate is the one playing the patriots on game day!

So tonight i hate Pittsburgh. Nothing personal to any pitt fans that may be in da house.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2015, 03:02 PM #155
    Ahhhh ok so you had him way back. He did take the browns to the playoffs one year and ironically guess who they beat? Yup New England lol. Seriously tho....if you despised him because of his tenure back then....your despise must have continued for the team since his departure seeing as Cleveland really has not done much since. Correct me if im wrong but in the last 25 years Clevelands best record came under belichik no?

And lets not forget Art Modell...i wont even go there lol.

But seriously man...we can go back and forth on this but why bother really.

Important thing is that its the beginning of a new season man....All teams are now 0-0! And like i said...I wish good luck to all teams..even your browns
    Have to play with you for a second. It was 26 years ago that they won a playoff game, thanks to Modell this team has been a joke. Fired Paul Brown then moved the team and some want him in the HOF.
    I have a new scheme for the pats this year - put helium in some balls. no one will figure it out.
    Good luck tonight - one thing Cleveland dislikes more than Belichik are the Steelers

Guru
    09-10-2015, 03:09 PM #156
    Have to play with you for a second. It was 26 years ago that they won a playoff game, thanks to Modell this team has been a joke. Fired Paul Brown then moved the team and some want him in the HOF.
    I have a new scheme for the pats this year - put helium in some balls. no one will figure it out.
    Good luck tonight - one thing Cleveland dislikes more than Belichik are the Steelers
    Haha....funny stuff man! Thanks SN and good luck to your Browns this year!

Guru
    09-10-2015, 03:15 PM #157
    Since its a slow day and its the kickoff of a new ftball season here is vegas picks to win SB this year.

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl...tml/?a=viewall

09-10-2015, 03:31 PM #158
    @muscle.... I chuckled when I read this headline in email. HAHA

Time Warner Cable CEO: Fat TV Bundles More Popular Than Skinny Ones
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-10-2015, 03:43 PM #159
    Hey Hedy! Thanks for the support man...always nice to have at least one other guy rooting for pats. Don't let midas get to you man....He has a right to hate whatever team he wants to...i knew the pats would be at the top of his list lol.

I can tell you...the only team i really hate is the one playing the patriots on game day!

So tonight i hate Pittsburgh. Nothing personal to any pitt fans that may be in da house.
    Not a problem partner.
    Fans of the game forgot that the Pats beat Indy in the 2nd half of that game with the correct pressure in the balls.
    BTW if anyone is guilty with regards to the deflation issue. Remember that the NFL was supposedly tipped off prior to that game and did nothing.
    Goodell is the fool in this saga. Have you read the new allegations regarding spygate?
    As the great Harry Carry would say Holy Cow.

Not to get too off target has anyone bothered to check Highpower Energy HPJ
    This is a perfect play for trading. Dumped it back in Nov. $ 8.00 range dropped to the low $2s.
    The stock has started to move back up the past couple of days. Starting to pick up some more. Nice " pocket change " stock.
    Deal in batteries. Lithium being the focus. They're Chinese and have secured some nice contracts.
    If anyone needs clean energy it's the Chinese.
    Any way not much of a chart guy. Maybe someone could provide some feedback.
    Pretty bad being BM and not having the ability to read charts. LOL
    Good luck tonight. Loved the Steelers back in the 70's.
    Still respect Ben and all he's done. Looking forward to a hard fought win.
    Be well and go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedy=DM_4=Brandon
    Peace.

09-10-2015, 03:52 PM #160
    And SIRI is back to flat...