Page 15 of 84 ... 513141516172565 ...
    09-10-2015, 01:05 PM #141
    Sirius has finally got its legs back. Nice to see it creeping back up to normal levels. My concern is next week with option expiration (not SIRI). Just the market in general. I think they will take the indices to news lows.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-10-2015, 01:22 PM #142
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Yup. Just a bunch of cheaters in my book. No respect for them at all. A bunch of losers if you ask me. it reminds me of baseball and the HGH scandal with Canseco, McGuire, A-Rod, etc. Once the game is tainted, lose all interest in the sport. Same goes for Lance Armstrong. Another cheater and loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    Love the game but the Pats with Mr. Sneaky as coach get no respect from me. They come with an asterisk. sorry
    awww midas....how did i know you would jump on the anti pats bandwagon....it actually warms my heart you hate them midas!

I might add just about every team pushes the boundaries to get a leg up and has been at one time or another been fined or penalized for it. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

Believe it or not.....The Patriots actually rate very low in terms of cheating in the NFL. Out of 32 teams they are rated #22. The Denver Broncos are rated as #1 when it comes to cheating.

So SN38 and Midas tho you may not have any respect for the patriots...shouldn't your high moral code for lack of respect carry over to the additional 31 teams?
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-10-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Enthusiast
    09-10-2015, 01:47 PM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    No need to be sorry....ya hate us cuz ya ain't us....we use too it.

That "Mr. Sneaky Coach" you speak of will one day be enshrined in the Football Hall of Fame and in many circles is argued to be one of the best and smartest coaches in football history.

Just curious...he has won 6 super bowl rings so far...so do you have just 1 asterisk for him or 6 asterisks for him?
    Only one big one. Agree that he's a brilliant coach although very smug and comes across as someone that can't be trussed. He doesn't need to manipulate the rules for an advantage. Been caught numerous times. Making the Pats a winner for NE is all that Pat's fans want to see.

Guru
    09-10-2015, 02:00 PM #144
    Yup. Just a bunch of cheaters in my book. No respect for them at all. A bunch of losers if you ask me. it reminds me of baseball and the HGH scandal with Canseco, McGuire, A-Rod, etc. Once the game is tainted, lose all interest in the sport. Same goes for Lance Armstrong. Another cheater and loser.
    Love the game but the Pats with Mr. Sneaky as coach get no respect from me. They come with an asterisk. sorry
    Only one big one. Agree that he's a brilliant coach although very smug and comes across as someone that can't be trussed. He doesn't need to manipulate the rules for an advantage. Been caught numerous times. Making the Pats a winner for NE is all that Pat's fans want to see.
    SN...He really is only smug when dealing with the media and i totally get/understand your smug comment. He hates the media. He hates the stupid questions they ask as do most football coaches. He makes no bones about that when he does his post game interviews. If he had it his way he would just rather not do post games interviews. Who can blame him. Like i said....most of those reporters ask the dumbest question and somehow manage to ask that same dumb question in 5 different ways lol. In reality he really is not like that all. That is just how he deals with the media. Aside from being as you said a brillant coach, he is actually very personable and humble.

As far as wanting to see our team win...of course we do. Any fan of any team wants to see their team win. Do i condone cheating? No i do not. But again there is a fine line with trying to gain an advantage and cheating and like i said if you think that their is a team that has not cheated in the nfl...you are living under rock.

Just out of curiosity SN what nfl team is your fav that you root for?

Enthusiast
    09-10-2015, 02:05 PM #145
    awww midas....how did i know you would jump on the anti pats bandwagon....it actually warms my heart you hate them midas!

I might add just about every team pushes the boundaries to get a leg up and has been at one time or another been fined or penalized for it. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

Believe it or not.....The Patriots actually rate very low in terms of cheating in the NFL. Out of 32 teams they are rated #22. The Denver Broncos are rated as #1 when it comes to cheating.

So SN38 and Midas tho you may not have any respect for the patriots...shouldn't your high moral code for lack of respect carry over to the additional 31 teams?
    Really - Success and winning mean nothing to me unless you still have your integrity when finished. Respect for oneself & others is a virtue.

09-10-2015, 02:06 PM #146
    If he didn't have a history of cheating, I would have said the same thing about the coach. Unfortunately, he is a cheater. Lance Armstrong was considered the greatest road racing cyclist in the world until he was caught cheating. However, I will admit, all his cheating led to the Livestrong foundation which I am sure has helped millions of cancer patients. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways but for Roberto, Billy, and the Brady bunch, they are cheaters. Imagine going thru life knowing that your success was based on lies and cheating. Let's give these guys an asterisks round of applause!

* Tom Brady - one of the greatest QB's of all time.
    * Bill Belichick - one of the greatest coaches of all time.

* The best cheaters of all time.

Last edited by midas360; 09-10-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    09-10-2015, 02:08 PM #147
    Really - Success and winning mean nothing to me unless you still have your integrity when finished. Respect for oneself & others is a virtue.
    Which NFL football team do you root for SN?

Enthusiast
    09-10-2015, 02:15 PM #148
    SN...He really is only smug when dealing with the media and i totally get/understand your smug comment. He hates the media. He hates the stupid questions they ask as do most football coaches. He makes no bones about that when he does his post game interviews. If he had it his way he would just rather not do post games interviews. Who can blame him. Like i said....most of those reporters ask the dumbest question and somehow manage to ask that same dumb question in 5 different ways lol. In reality he really is not like that all. That is just how he deals with the media. Aside from being as you said a brillant coach, he is actually very personable and humble.

As far as wanting to see our team win...of course we do. Any fan of any team wants to see their team win. Do i condone cheating? No i do not. But again there is a fine line with trying to gain an advantage and cheating and like i said if you think that their is a team that has not cheated in the nfl...you are living under rock.

Just out of curiosity SN what nfl team is your fav that you root for?
    DM it seems as though he"s beloved in NE and can do no wrong. Trophy's can do that. We had him in Cleveland where he started and believe me he was despised here and still is.

Guru
    09-10-2015, 02:17 PM #149
    If he didn't have a history of cheating, I would have said the same thing about the coach. Unfortunately, he is a cheater. Lance Armstrong was considered the greatest road racing cyclist in the world until he was caught cheating. However, I will admit, all his cheating led to the Livestrong foundation which I am sure has helped millions of cancer patients. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways but for Roberto, Billy, and the Brady bunch, they are cheaters. Imagine going thru life knowing that your success was based on lies and cheating.

* Tom Brady - one of the greatest QB's of all time.
    * Bill Belichick - one of the greatest coaches of all time.

* The best cheaters of all time.
    Midas i take it your a cowboys fan is that correct. You prob wont answer that...because you "have me on ignore" lol.....even tho we all know you can see what i type.

So midas lance Armstrong is a cheater but your ok with the good that came from it because of the money it raised for his foundation. Let me ask you this....Do you not think for one second that that Bill Belichick, TB12 and the patriots organization and all other teams do not raise money for the sick and unfortunate?

09-10-2015, 02:24 PM #150

For ALL us football fans....the season starts tonight with my New England Patriots defending their title against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 8:30 est!

Good luck to everyone with their respective teams! No matter what happens....all i can say that as a New England fan I have been truly blessed to have seen my teams win so many championships in my life time.

Thank you Bill Belichick and Tom Brady....Man what fun ride you have provided us!!

Ya know what ring is TB12's favorite ring?.....THE NEXT ONE BABY!!
    I'll be ringing that bell along with you.
    Let's get this going.
    Brady/Belichick= Do whatever they need to do to win. Yeah baby.