Page 2 of 98 12341252 ...
    Guru
    08-01-2015, 12:18 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Great point user... this is why I like this website here

There’s an old saying on Wall Street about insider buying: there are many possible reasons to sell a stock, but only one reason to buy. A sale could be prompted by any number of different cash needs, like an upcoming tax bill, sending kids to college, buying a house, boat, or car. But the only reason an insider would take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock of their company in the open market, is that they expect to make money. That’s why insider buying is given so much attention by bargain hunters, especially when a prominent insider, like the CEO, makes a purchase. A particularly strong insider buying signal is what we call a “cluster-buy” where three or more different insiders make open market purchases within a short period of one another. Follow the insider buying channel at Market News Video for alerts when we’ve picked up on noteworthy insider buying.
    ....$2.75

Addict
    08-01-2015, 08:21 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Great point user... this is why I like this website here

There’s an old saying on Wall Street about insider buying: there are many possible reasons to sell a stock, but only one reason to buy. A sale could be prompted by any number of different cash needs, like an upcoming tax bill, sending kids to college, buying a house, boat, or car. But the only reason an insider would take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock of their company in the open market, is that they expect to make money. That’s why insider buying is given so much attention by bargain hunters, especially when a prominent insider, like the CEO, makes a purchase. A particularly strong insider buying signal is what we call a “cluster-buy” where three or more different insiders make open market purchases within a short period of one another. Follow the insider buying channel at Market News Video for alerts when we’ve picked up on noteworthy insider buying.
    Maybe she sold not because she wanted to but because she needed to fix her deck, who knows?

Insider buys can be misleading too. Insider buys can be part of a larger systematic purchase plan - which still would indicate that the insider believes in the long term growth of the company sure, but don't read anything into the latest purchase. Likewise a large insider purchase may simply be the excercise of cheap stock options.
    Last edited by user34615145; 08-01-2015 at 08:24 AM.

08-01-2015, 01:12 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    blah blah blah...Such drama queens...Love it!! 2.75
    Get over the 2.75 already, its so old it`s got hair on it.

08-01-2015, 01:57 PM #14
    I agree. Even when he's on ignore, it's non-stop and never ending.

Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post

Guru
    08-01-2015, 06:46 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    Sorry bones but as long as he wants to keep busting balls...2.75 ain't going nowhere anytime soon. Put me on iggy if ya need to bones, I understand.

Enthusiast
    08-01-2015, 08:06 PM #16
    Sorry to hear that SF. Your commentary was appreciated. Particularly your recent apple trades stimulated some options trading of my own.

08-01-2015, 08:14 PM #17
    I wasn't expecting any articles being written about Sirius XM over the weekend but I got an email that the following article came out today. It looks positive but don't shoot the messenger if it isn't. Just ignore the email box when it comes up. Click the "X" in the upper righthand corner.

Sirius XM Holdings Rating Reiterated by Barrington Research (SIRI)

http://www.wkrb13.com/markets/692719...research-siri/
    Last edited by midas360; 08-01-2015 at 08:17 PM.

08-01-2015, 08:22 PM #18
    I am speculating that he said he was leaving by the tone of your comment. He's done this in the past but he will be back. Give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by siriustimes View Post
    Sorry to hear that SF. Your commentary was appreciated. Particularly your recent apple trades stimulated some options trading of my own.

Guru
    08-01-2015, 09:49 PM #19
    I'm sure it's my own wild imagination but this site started going down hill ever since midas started acting like a pos back in sept/Oct and he has succeeded in acting like a pos ever since. He owns no shares of siri but yet he spends more time here than over at his own chat...that speaks volumes to me. He has been nothing but an instigator at every turn as noted. He continually takes shots at me, sf, heady, etc, etc. Yes 'm guilty of calling out midas every chance I get and I know that comes at a price to others here and for that I apologize. But one thing is for sure...I don't call out most people here...it's usually just midas and that's usually because he acts like a pos. I for one hope sf stays. Sirius times you are spot on...sf is a valuable member of this site as well as his commentary. Would hate to see him go.

08-02-2015, 11:06 AM #20
    Sirius XM Holdings Raised to “Buy” at Zacks (SIRI)

Posted by Kristian Gore on Aug 2nd, 2015 // No Comments

http://www.wkrb13.com/markets/694495/sirius-xm-holdings-raised-to-buy-at-zacks-siri-2/

Page 2 of 98 12341252 ...