Page 95 of 98 ... 45859394959697 ...
    Guru
    08-29-2015, 05:12 PM #941
    Hey Jim. I have been with td ameritrade for years. Overall i liked their platform...but lately seems they have been having some issues. Their customer service is excellent. But i have spoken to fidelity and they are willing to give me lower commisions....6.95 as opposed to 9.95 at td. They are also going to give me 300 free trades in the first six months...and based on trading they may even lower commish to 5.95. My plan was to sell some of my position last qrt when i figure we would be at 4.20 but that never happened. My call was for siri to hit 4.20 mark near cc or closely after. I flat out was wrong on that call...it never happened. So...i may stand pat from switching over from td to fidelity until that happens...if it does not happpen by years end...i will be switching over jan 1. Like you my core is all cap gains. Gosh as far as learning charts....jason bonds site is excellent...he has all types of videos on charts. Also some over in bonds chat also like scottrade platform. But its not cheap to join bonds site. He has specials from time to time so keep your eye out for that. Denco can prob point you in a better direction for chart info learning tho, or airman too for far less money.

http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/lp/sal...tml?hop=mtvida
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 05:26 PM.

08-29-2015, 05:28 PM #942
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey Jim. I have been with td ameritrade for years. Overall i liked their platform...but lately seems they have been having some issues. Their customer service is excellent. But i have spoken to fidelity and they are willing to give me lower commisions....6.95 as opposed to 9.95 at td. They are also going to give me 300 free trades in the first six months...and based on trading they may even lower commish to 5.95. My plan was to sell some of my position last qrt when i figure we would be at 4.20 but that never happened. My call was for siri to hit 4.20 mark near cc or closely after. I flat out was wrong on that call...it never happened. So...i may stand pat from switching over from td to fidelity until that happens...if it does not happpen by years end...i will be switching over jan 1. Like you my core is all cap gains. Gosh as far as learning charts....jason bonds site is excellent...he has all types of videos on charts. Also some over in bonds chat also like scottrade platform. But its not cheap to join bonds his site. He has specials from time to time so keep your eye out for that. Denco can prob point you in a better direction for chart info learning tho, or airman too.

http://www.jasonbondpicks.com/lp/sal...tml?hop=mtvida
    Thanks,
    I'll Check them both out on Monday. Putting some KC's on my redneck wife's jeep.
    I appreciate the advice / I believe when this dog starts to move it's going to move fast. Just because the profits have not hit the bottom line does not mean they're not there. should already be printing threes and we're so close to .04 its not funny. When this thing started going sideways two years ago I started to researching buybacks and when the ones done right are over 50 to 100% gains happen almost over night. Check out netflix I had to do some digging but the bad press / length of time and the reduction in share count (no where near # of shares) all look similar to what we are experiencing. The length of time I think has something to do with the commercial traders and getting their shares if you notice they bleed shares every Quarter probably 401 K / investment Fees.
    back to the Jeep check in later

08-29-2015, 05:40 PM #943
    Liberty Media opens treasure chest of options to CEO Greg Maffei

http://www.denverpost.com/business/c...tions-ceo-greg

old article but a good/fun read.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    08-29-2015, 05:40 PM #944
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Thanks,
    I'll Check them both out on Monday. Putting some KC's on my redneck wife's jeep.
    I appreciate the advice / I believe when this dog starts to move it's going to move fast. Just because the profits have not hit the bottom line does not mean they're not there. should already be printing threes and we're so close to .04 its not funny. When this thing started going sideways two years ago I started to researching buybacks and when the ones done right are over 50 to 100% gains happen almost over night. Check out netflix I had to do some digging but the bad press / length of time and the reduction in share count (no where near # of shares) all look similar to what we are experiencing. The length of time I think has something to do with the commercial traders and getting their shares if you notice they bleed shares every Quarter probably 401 K / investment Fees.
    back to the Jeep check in later
    Appreciate your insight....thanks for the info and your thoughts on buyback and impact. Good luck with the jeep.

08-29-2015, 05:52 PM #945
    Sirius XM Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:SIRI) is now -5.20% below its 52-week high level. The share price was up +1.06% from the previous closing rate after touching an intraday high of $3.83. The stock’s low point in its 52 week range is $3.14 per share, with $4.04 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $3.83. Comparing the most recent share price to the 200 day moving average ($3.87) can also be a useful technical analysis technique. Trading volume was at 21.60 million shares versus an average volume of 32.72 million shares.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

08-29-2015, 06:17 PM #946
    @Muscle... finally checked my Google news feed. You seeing all the good news?

Walt Disney Co. Stock: The Market Delivers an Enticing Discount

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...an-entici.aspx

Guru
    08-29-2015, 06:22 PM #947
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @Muscle... finally checked my Google news feed. You seeing all the good news?

Walt Disney Co. Stock: The Market Delivers an Enticing Discount

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...an-entici.aspx
    Raptor made your ignore list? I am sure he is heartbroken over that. Add a few more names and you will have the whole room on ignore...problem solved!

So lets count shall we...Sf no longer here, Wolf not here, Rc not here, You have me, hedy, sf now raptor on ignore. You tried shitting all over denco this am, way to go with that genius move Einstien. So that leaves sirius stagnation, User which those two are really your clones. So really out of the regulars that show up here you still have muscle to try to relate too even tho he got so fed up with you a few days ago he left. Yet he came back...and lets face it...Muscle is like a big ole slobbering, loveable, simple minded bulldog....who will continue to talk to anyone who will listen including you no matter how many times you kick him...so i guess you at least have him.

EDIT...Now i see you took raptor and SF off the list, lol. Can you at least let us know when your list is final? Not liking all the changes to it.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Mentor
    08-29-2015, 06:46 PM #948
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    DM / Denco, Hedy
    I am long on a lot of shares but playing with the idea of opening a trade account and starting with 10-20G's and trade this dog on its inevitable run up. Two things I would greatly appreciate if you could suggest the best place to open an account (my shares have been sitting where day trading does not work well and are all cap gains) and best place to learn charts over the next 30 days or so. Even though I have made a ton of money long you guys seem to have too much fun on a daily basis.

Thanks,
    Jim
    I have been on EtradePro for a few years now Raptor/Jim. I really like the platform. Easy to use and tailor to your own needs/style. I also have accounts at TDAmeritrade and Scottrade but do not trade in those accounts much at all. Margin rates are better at Etrade as well if you go that route.

Good to see you around Heddy! I'll pop in and out but will be watching TheBoys here in a few. Yes, even pre season is better than no football. And, this being game 3 of the pre, most starters should get at least a half.......Have a great weekend All!!

@Midas

Look at the thread....It is what it is man. I don't care about the other threads....the only thread I am referring to is SXM stock talk. Those are the facts...not much was going on with this thread before the migration..period.......the page/thread views Don't lie.

EDIT: Again, have a great weekend all!!

GoSpursGo

LongDuckDong

HowBoutThemCowboys!!
    Last edited by denco1; 08-29-2015 at 06:54 PM.

08-29-2015, 06:49 PM #949
    I do. I do. Who are you? Do you have information on Crunching.Numbers too? I know Crunching.Numbers was removed from Sirius Buzz. I have a pretty good idea who it is because the same person used his name over at Seeking Alpha and was banned. Can you guess who that was? Begins with D and ends M.

Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post

If you all want to know where the "user34615145" moniker comes from...well it's an interesting story......

Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 06:51 PM.

08-29-2015, 06:55 PM #950
    @Denco... At this point, it's very simple. You can "Ignore" me. I've provided the instructions on how to do it or you get to see my comments. I don't know what else to suggest to you. How much did you have to drink last night anyway? You mentioned you were sipping on some bourbon or whiskey or something. Drinking and posting probably isn't the smartest thing. HEHEHE

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I have been on EtradePro for a few years now Raptor/Jim. I really like the platform. Easy to use and tailor to your own needs/style. I also have accounts at TDAmeritrade and Scottrade but do not trade in those accounts much at all. Margin rates are better at Etrade as well if you go that route.

Good to see you around Heddy! I'll pop in and out but will be watching TheBoys here in a few. Yes, even pre season is better than no football. And, this being game 3 of the pre, most starters should get at least a half.......Have a great weekend All!!

@Midas

Look at the thread....It is what it is man. I don't care about the other threads....the only thread I am referring to is SXM stock talk. Those are the facts...not much was going on with this thread before the migration..period.......the page views Don't lie.

EDIT: Again, have a great weekend all!!

GoSpursGo

LongDuckDong

HowBoutThemCowboys!!

Page 95 of 98 ... 45859394959697 ...