Page 96 of 98 ... 46869495969798
    Mentor
    08-29-2015, 06:56 PM #951
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @Denco... At this point, it's very simple. You can "Ignore" me. I've provided the instructions on how to do it or you get to see my comments. I don't know what else to suggest to you. How much did you have to drink last night anyway?
    Then stop responding to my posts PrickHEAD.....and i'll ignore you.

08-29-2015, 06:58 PM #952
    What's with the name calling? I don't call you names. Just add my name to your ignore list and you won't even see my comments. Do you understand how it works or what's the deal? Do you need someone to walk you thru it ? I am confused? See... this is what happens. When you type "@Midas" then I naturally think you are talking to me. So... the problem is with you. How about YOU stop talking to me? Easy huh? When you are done adding me to ignore list, you can post it and I will have USER tell me when you have done it. Fair?

p.s. Also, if you stop quoting my comments and responding, that helps too. The cool part is I won't put you on IGNORE so I can still read your comments but I promise I will not respond to your comment.

p.s.s. I tried asking DM to put me on IGNORE but he chooses not too AND he continues to be a troublemaker by responding to comments that I make in the forum. If DM would put me on IGNORE then he wouldn't see my comments and I wouldn't see his. That's how it works. So the real trouble maker here is DM not Midas.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Then stop responding to my posts PrickHEAD.....and i'll ignore you.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 11:20 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    08-29-2015, 07:03 PM #953
    Midas there you go again urging others to put you on ignore. Why don't you just put denco on ignore would't that work much easier and better for you? I mean why are you constantly urging others to use the ignore button instead of just doing it yourself???? if you want to put me, denco, raptor, hedy, bm, sf, santa clause, the Easter bunny and any other characters on your ignore list feel free..it does not bother us.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @Denco... At this point, it's very simple. You can "Ignore" me. I've provided the instructions on how to do it or you get to see my comments. I don't know what else to suggest to you. How much did you have to drink last night anyway? You mentioned you were sipping on some bourbon or whiskey or something. Drinking and posting probably isn't the smartest thing. HEHEHE
    I have been on EtradePro for a few years now Raptor/Jim. I really like the platform. Easy to use and tailor to your own needs/style. I also have accounts at TDAmeritrade and Scottrade but do not trade in those accounts much at all. Margin rates are better at Etrade as well if you go that route.

Good to see you around Heddy! I'll pop in and out but will be watching TheBoys here in a few. Yes, even pre season is better than no football. And, this being game 3 of the pre, most starters should get at least a half.......Have a great weekend All!!

@Midas

Look at the thread....It is what it is man. I don't care about the other threads....the only thread I am referring to is SXM stock talk. Those are the facts...not much was going on with this thread before the migration..period.......the page/thread views Don't lie.

EDIT: Again, have a great weekend all!!

GoSpursGo

LongDuckDong

HowBoutThemCowboys!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-30-2015 at 01:04 AM.

08-29-2015, 07:04 PM #954
    I have been on EtradePro for a few years now Raptor/Jim. I really like the platform. Easy to use and tailor to your own needs/style. I also have accounts at TDAmeritrade and Scottrade but do not trade in those accounts much at all. Margin rates are better at Etrade as well if you go that route.

Good to see you around Heddy! I'll pop in and out but will be watching TheBoys here in a few. Yes, even pre season is better than no football. And, this being game 3 of the pre, most starters should get at least a half.......Have a great weekend All!!

@Midas

Look at the thread....It is what it is man. I don't care about the other threads....the only thread I am referring to is SXM stock talk. Those are the facts...not much was going on with this thread before the migration..period.......the page/thread views Don't lie.

EDIT: Again, have a great weekend all!!

GoSpursGo

LongDuckDong

HowBoutThemCowboys!!
    Thanks for the advice / now I'm going to say something you probably won't like "Go Steelers" On my way to BWW to have a few beers and watch the pirates! Not sure how I feel about Vick but hey let dead dogs lie. No pun intended!

Mentor
    08-29-2015, 07:06 PM #955
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Thanks for the advice / now I'm going to say something you probably won't like "Go Steelers" On my way to BWW to have a few beers and watch the pirates! Not sure how I feel about Vick but hey let dead dogs lie. No pun intended!
    We've all got our teams Raptor. The Steelers were definitely hated in the late 70s but time has healed those wounds.....have a great time.

08-29-2015, 07:10 PM #956
    Cowboys fan here. Always have been, always will be. However, I don't care for ROMO. Hoping one day the roster will change and we can get some guys that will WIN! I do remember when I was kid going to see the Cowboys play the Steelers. This was back when Roger Staubach and Terry Bradshaw played. Gotta love Drew Pearson, 2 Tall Jones, Tony Dorsett, Charlie Waters, Eversome Walls. When Everson Walls gets his hands on that ball!!! My brother was in charge of the paper route in Dallas. We had several Cowboys as customers. Fun Times growing up!

Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

08-29-2015, 07:21 PM #957

08-29-2015, 07:23 PM #958
    Everyone has heard this one. Charley Pride baby!

Guru
    08-29-2015, 07:24 PM #959
    Ok im out for now too for a few hours...im in same camp as raptor...gonna go grab a burger and brew.

See ya denco/raptor/heady.

and as for you midas....thanks for being you lol

08-29-2015, 07:59 PM #960
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    DM / Denco, Hedy
    I am long on a lot of shares but playing with the idea of opening a trade account and starting with 10-20G's and trade this dog on its inevitable run up. Two things I would greatly appreciate if you could suggest the best place to open an account (my shares have been sitting where day trading does not work well and are all cap gains) and best place to learn charts over the next 30 days or so. Even though I have made a ton of money long you guys seem to have too much fun on a daily basis.

Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim.
    I've been with Scottrade for many years. $7.00 fees on most trades and have never had a problem with day trading there.
    Site is easy to navigate. At least for me.

As a football fan once Unitas was traded and the Colts left Baltimore I became a Steeler fan thanks to Franco's "immaculate reception".
    Now THAT was a team to admire. Swann, Stallworth, Bradshaw, not to mention the defense.
    Probably one of the best all around teams I've ever seen.
    Looking forward to some NFL.
    You have a great weekend.

@ Denco.
    How about them cowboys!!!!!!!!
    Let's get this rolling.

Oh crap. You don't have me on ignore do you? LOL
    Psst: Hey Denco don't look now but you have another Cowboy fan on the site. LOL
    Wait a minute why am I whispering? I'm on his ignore list.

Later regular guys.
    Hedy