Page 94 of 98 ... 44849293949596 ...
    08-29-2015, 03:50 PM #931
    @Denco... I really don't think that's a very fair comment to make about Sirius Buzz and Spencer/Charles. There has always been people coming here in the past even during the Satwaves day. However, there were a lot of people going to the Market Playground and showing up for the Radio Show (which was awesome). You had folks going over to KOAT (King of All Trades). People were scattered after Dominic STOLE Satwaves from Spencer and others. As for the chat room, one of the members from the original chat room started a NEW CHAT. Everyone is there now including myself. It's a great place IF and ONLY IF you like to chat. If you don't then it's not for you. So for you to sit here and claim that this place was EMPTY before you and others showed up is non-sense. Keep dreaming buddy. If you truly believe, go join Faulkner and see what happens to the FORUM. Life goes on with or without you my friend.

As far as Satwaves, Brandon destroyed Satwaves. The guy is a grifter. He has tried many times to steal money from people. His latest attempt has FAILED miserably because most people finally realized what a scammer he was. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS with that grifter ever again.

SatWaves = Stolen
    SatwavesPro = Failure
    OEMStocks = Failure (never left the ground)
    BrandonMatthews.com = failure
    RealShortData.com = STOLE INVESTORS MONEY. NOTHING WORKS

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post

Go look at the fkg link I posted from last night. Not much was going on at this place before the migration from SATWAVES. That place was FKG awesome and went to shit pretty quick. HOPE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN HERE.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 03:57 PM.

08-29-2015, 03:58 PM #932
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Good to see you hedy...hope you stop back more often man. Even if somehow they are not multiple alias's....its still one or two cronies from his chat. But the one positive that has come from this and like you suggested maybe its too late....people here are finally seeing these rat bastards for what they are. Midas's true colors have been evident to me forever and its starting like others are now seeing it in the last few months//weeks/ days. Midas's post today i think have left no questions. He is his own worse enemy at this point hopefully! Again Hedy...good to see you again man...i know you left cuz of this bs as did sf and others. Trying to get SF to come back. Hey im sure you read me and dencos posts from last night...i think your still in touch with BM right? Tell him to stop by man...we were reminiscing about the old times back at satwaves. thanks hedy.
    Read them all.
    Those Satwaves day were pretty cool. Met some great guys there. As you've pointed out many have dropped out here. Miss many of them. Really liked Hillbilly. Great guy.
    Nice to see you, Denco and Raptor, and the others that always have positive input. Anyway I sent you a P.M. a few minutes ago.
    Go Pat's. (Sorry Denco LOL)
    hedy

Guru
    08-29-2015, 03:59 PM #933
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @Denco... I really don't think that's a very fair comment to make about Sirius Buzz and Spencer/Charles. There has always been people coming here in the past even during the Satwaves day. However, there were a lot of people going to the Market Playground and showing up for the Radio Show (which was awesome). You had folks going over to KOAT (King of All Trades). People were scattered after Dominic STOLE Satwaves from Spencer and others. As for the chat room, one of the members from the original chat room started a NEW CHAT. Everyone is there now including myself. It's a great place IF and ONLY IF you like to chat. If you don't then it's not for you. So for you to sit here and claim that this place was EMPTY before you and others showed up is non-sense. Keep dreaming buddy. If you truly believe, go join Faulkner and see what happens to the FORUM. Life goes on with or without you my friend.

As far as Satwaves, Brandon destroyed Satwaves. The guy is a grifter. He has tried many times to steal money from people. His latest attempt has FAILED miserably because most people finally realized what a scammer he was. I will NEVER DO BUSINESS with that grifter ever again.

SatWaves = Stolen
    SatwavesPro = Failure
    OEMStocks = Failure (never left the ground)
    BrandonMatthews.com = failure
    RealShortData.com = STOLE INVESTORS MONEY. NOTHING WORKS
    Why even bring BM into this and what he was successful at or failed at in the past?...what does that have to do with you being a prick as others have astutely stated earlier? Personally I think you are truly mental at this point. But hey that's just me.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 04:04 PM.

08-29-2015, 04:04 PM #934
    I do wish Spencer would start the radio show again. I wouldn't just talk about Sirius XM. I would include some other stocks at the request of listeners. You guys were awesome! We loved listening to it! Please reconsider! RADIO SHOW, RADIO SHOW!!!

Edit: Remember the weight loss drug show? That was great!
    Last edited by midas360; 08-29-2015 at 04:27 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    08-29-2015, 04:07 PM #935
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Read them all.
    Those Satwaves day were pretty cool. Met some great guys there. As you've pointed out many have dropped out here. Miss many of them. Really liked Hillbilly. Great guy.
    Nice to see you, Denco and Raptor, and the others that always have positive input. Anyway I sent you a P.M. a few minutes ago.
    Go Pat's. (Sorry Denco LOL)
    hedy
    i swear denco i did not pay hedy for that pats comment. Hedy Dallas and NE actually play each other in Dallas week 4 or 5 i beleive. From what i have been seeing from pats in preseason... i am not liking our chances. Plus the fact we are already banged the f up!! Oh well...still got play the game suppose. Hopefully win or lose its a good game either way.

Guru
    08-29-2015, 04:14 PM #936
    I do wish Spencer would start the radio show again. I wouldn't just talk about Sirius XM. I would include some other stocks at the request of listeners. You guys were awesome! We loved listening to it! Please reconsider! RADIO SHOW, RADIO SHOW!!!
    awwww look everyone...his little foot note says that me, hedy and sf are ignore and that he would appreciate if we do not respond. Midas...seriously what grade are you in???

Not that i really care..but havent you stated if you have someone on ignore....you cant see our posts? I mean if thats the case...whats the big deal? lol.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 04:35 PM.

08-29-2015, 04:18 PM #937
    postive article...

2 Billion More Reasons to Buy Sirius XM

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...sirius-xm.aspx
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    08-29-2015, 04:21 PM #938
    postive article...

2 Billion More Reasons to Buy Sirius XM

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...sirius-xm.aspx
    Naz was somehow able to slip that article in earlier this am between your ranting posts...but you prob didn't notice.
    Last edited by dm_4; 08-29-2015 at 04:26 PM.

08-29-2015, 04:24 PM #939
    @muscle... did you catch this yesterday?

How Media Stocks Will Perform After Big Fall

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/blo...ig-fall/143702

08-29-2015, 04:57 PM #940
    DM / Denco, Hedy
    I am long on a lot of shares but playing with the idea of opening a trade account and starting with 10-20G's and trade this dog on its inevitable run up. Two things I would greatly appreciate if you could suggest the best place to open an account (my shares have been sitting where day trading does not work well and are all cap gains) and best place to learn charts over the next 30 days or so. Even though I have made a ton of money long you guys seem to have too much fun on a daily basis.

Thanks,
    Jim

Page 94 of 98 ... 44849293949596 ...