Page 20 of 44 ... 10181920212230 ...
    Guru
    07-26-2015, 07:40 PM #191
    I am the real Brandon Mathews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

And I am also the real SF!!

GOD BLESS SIRI
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-26-2015 at 07:45 PM.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 07:42 PM #192
    I really like how strong siri acted on friday.

07-26-2015, 08:28 PM #193
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Damn Hedy,
    Look who's paranoid now.
    I just asked how your investment was going...still no answer on that, and suddenly I'm Midas huh? Or is he me? And why can't I be Faulkner? - at least he's young, smart and good looking. Sheesh!
    It's OK if you are too embarrassed to answer about the "investment" you made. It's just that I'm curious about how that's all supposed to work? How is a share valued? How does one sell when/if one decides to take any profit/loss? I mean, if the whole scheme, uh, I mean “investment” is worth the billions of $$$ it supposed to be worth, then several shares must be worth...I dunno, at least 10’s of millions of $$$$ so if, as an investor, I just wanted to cash out a a single share how do I do that? Who’s gonna pay me? Oh, and where are the financial statements? Where are the filings? There have to be filings because even an idiot knows that someone soliciting an investment with more than 35 non-accredited investors needs to register with the SEC, right? For a refresher here's the link (disclosure, I have no financial interest in this link) http://www.sec.gov/answers/rule506.htm
    Of course, I’m SURE that BM/Dom did the right thing and everything is all legal and on the up and up and that when the SEC comes calling (and trust me when I say they will - and probably the IRS too) he will have documented that he has enough accredited investors and records of all disclosure documents that were given to all non-accredited investors and such. Yeah, absolutely, I'm sure everything will check out fine.
    As far as threatening to disclose personal info, I did no such thing. Again, email and number of shares as a matter of disclosing your financial interest the site you were shilling for (that's called "marketing" and "promoting" in the rule 506 document if you check the link - sure hope he filed a form D for you)- info which was, in fact, already publicly published by the guy running the site. When you make a recommendation on something you own a piece of, it's standard to put a disclosure out there - even if you think everyone already knows, cause someone might not. S'all I was sayin' After that you can put as much lipstick on that pig as you can slap on and shill to your heart's content.
    Anyway, Have a great day!
    Again. Thanks for your concern.

07-26-2015, 08:30 PM #194
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    I really like how strong siri acted on friday.
    Damn it DM

Who said you could change the subject? LOL

Have a nice night.

Hedy

Guru
    07-26-2015, 09:25 PM #195
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Damn it DM

Who said you could change the subject? LOL

Have a nice night.

Hedy
    haha lol. Don't sweat loser...i mean user. If he wants answers to all them questions...let him contact bm directly thru his website, pretty simple actually, guess they just trying to bust your balls, even tho you are not the only one here that invested im sure.

Anyway man....really looking forward to tues am man....gonna be real interesting. I will have my finger on the trigger if bad news should hit. Good luck hedy.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 10:07 PM #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    You guys ... all of you who discuss this so much... have a seriously unhealthy obsession with Brandon Matthews or whatever the hell his real name is.

Years ago when I wrote my first article I immediately got multiple emails from Midas about the guy, to the point that they eventually totaled hundreds of emails despite me asking him repeatedly to STOP. Phone calls from people (back when I had a listed land line). Anonymous emails from people. Anon messages on SA. Anon comments in my articles...

It's creepy as ****. And here it is, years later... the same bullshit. The guy has screws loose as do the people who obsess over him.
    Haha now years later Midas (dirtbag) is begging for people to come hang out with him lol. All kidding aside...Not sure why midas and user and the rest of them obsess over brandon. Its totally off topic...this site should be all about sirixm. If people such as dirtbag and user have all this continued built up hate for brandon after all these years they should just go create a "i hate bm" website rather than bring that nonsense here all the time.

GOD BLESS SIRI

Addict
    07-26-2015, 10:54 PM #197
    You guys ... all of you who discuss this so much... have a seriously unhealthy obsession with Brandon Matthews or whatever the hell his real name is.

Years ago when I wrote my first article I immediately got multiple emails from Midas about the guy, to the point that they eventually totaled hundreds of emails despite me asking him repeatedly to STOP. Phone calls from people (back when I had a listed land line). Anonymous emails from people. Anon messages on SA. Anon comments in my articles...

It's creepy as ****. And here it is, years later... the same bullshit. The guy has screws loose as do the people who obsess over him.
    You know SF, I appreciate your comment and have to say I agree. For a long time I was perfectly happy be done with that idiot and thrilled to have found a place were I could simply sit on the sidelines and enjoy the comments and back and forth of most of the folks who post here - with the exception of one particular bully-boor who will remain nameless and who I've simply put on ignore - and then hedy comes in here shilling for the other site - one in which he also has a vested interest....well I had to say something. That was last December, and so now, this weekend, perhaps I shouldn't have made the offhand comment about hedy at the end of my remark to Muscle and, frankly I didn't intend to go down that path again. I agree, life is better when it's a brandon-free zone so that's all I'll say about that.
    BTW, I must say that unhealthy obsessions seem to be nothing new here as Midas seems to be a favorite whipping boy of just about everyone. You all might try the ignore feature if his presence is so.....distasteful to you. Not judging....just sayin'

Guru
    07-26-2015, 10:59 PM #198
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    You know SF, I appreciate your comment and have to say I agree. For a long time I was perfectly happy be done with that idiot and thrilled to have found a place were I could simply sit on the sidelines and enjoy the comments and back and forth of most of the folks who post here - with the exception of one particular bully-boor who will remain nameless and who I've simply put on ignore - and then hedy comes in here shilling for the other site - one in which he also has a vested interest....well I had to say something. That was last December, and so now, this weekend, perhaps I shouldn't have made the offhand comment about hedy at the end of my remark to Muscle and, frankly I didn't intend to go down that path again. I agree, life is better when it's a brandon-free zone so that's all I'll say about that.
    BTW, I must say that unhealthy obsessions seem to be nothing new here as Midas seems to be a favorite whipping boy of just about everyone. You all might try the ignore feature if his presence is so.....distasteful to you. Not judging....just sayin'
    But its sooooooooooo fun whipping on that shill midas!! lol.

Guru
    07-26-2015, 11:23 PM #199
    User you been on the sidelines for 8 months or so up until this weekend and you felt to put a bully boor on ignore??? lol...that makes no sense. I assume you are referring to me since you have not replied to my earlier posts in which i have never bullied you.

You know who else has me on iggy....Dirtbag. You know why cuz i call him out and he cant stand it!! So you and dirtbag have me on ignore...coincidence perhaps?? i don't think so. You come in here after 8 months of sitting on sidelines and put someone on ignore (me) because what you don't like me calling out dirtbag? lol...thats funny. Yet you can come in here after sitting on sidelines and call out hedy in the same way midas has constantly done in the past and you expect all of us here to believe you and dirtbag are not the same person or at the very least in cahoots with each other??? thats even funnier. I was born at night...not last night user/dirtbag. I for one will not put dirtbag on iggy at all...i will call you and him out at every turn....deal with it.
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-26-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Addict
    07-26-2015, 11:27 PM #200
    Midas is just a moron. He's a good contra indicator. He's always concerned at the lows, goes into a posting frenzy, bail at $3.14 bail at $3.65 etc. looks bad, looks real bad here, getting nervous...

He makes for a very good example of what not to do, how not to be, etc. Everyone makes bad calls, but every single one of his calls is bad.

That said... his postings are valuable as they are a good example of what not to do and how not to think.

It's like watching CNBC. Sell when they are bullish buy when they are bearish. Typically works like a charm.
    Well I didn't say you don't have your reasons, and I sure and heck don't need to be an apologist on his or anyone's behalf (personally, at the time I thought 2.75 was just as unrealistic as 4.85 but hey, whatever). I just said you all seem to have an unhealthy obsession where he's concerned. Try the ignore button...seriously, it works great.

Page 20 of 44 ... 10181920212230 ...