Page 28 of 44 ... 18262728293038 ...
    Addict
    07-28-2015, 12:03 PM #271
    OPEN LETTER TO DM

I don't know if you've ever figured it out but I put you on Ignore last December, so imagine my surprise and consternation when I woke up this morning to the following PM from you;
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4
    Idiot!
    I have no idea why you feel compelled to stalk me and insult me with your PM or what you are talking about and I don't care. I will say this once, and then I'm done with you:
    I put you on ignore because you add no value to this site. Simple as that. To the contrary, practically everything you say and everything you do here takes away from what would be a very nice forum. I've never seen an original insightful post from you. Ever. Instead, you spend your time reposting useless information and comments so you can stay at the top of the forum posts, make meaningless crude and moronic statements, demean, and bully members like Midas and others when they don't agree with you. God forbid anyone should have a conversation with midas or show the slighted agreement with anything he says - even if it has nothing to do with SIRI -or you accuse them of being midas with another ID. Did it ever occur to you that not everyone is as big an a-hole as you? That some people on this site don't have the same level of obsession and pure hate you have towards the guy? Did it ever occur to you that most people just don't freaking care about your little feud and are REALLY tired of the constant DOWNER that you are with your anger and your hate? That it's downright creepy and twisted, and something is just not right with you? Seriously, you need to chill out; You need to get some help. Of course, I've been around long enough on this site and SIRI (longer than you in fact) and I've seen enough of your behavior to understand that there is ZERO ability on your part to be the slightest bit introspective and actually admit to yourself that any of what I'm saying (and a lot of people on this forum are feeling and thinking too) might have merit. No, in true form you will lash out and denigrate and belittle and basically continue to be the child you are. You will probably even reply to this post despite the fact that I've made it clear I have you on ignore and I CAN'T SEE YOU!!! You go ahead and post to your heart's content, as you have every right to do so...just as I do and everyone else here does as well to make whatever sad/smart/insightful/foolish comments we want to. You don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore and be done with it. And since I don't want to deal with your b.s. i will continue keep YOU on ignore -which is MY right. So, let me make this clear DM, in case you can't understand what "Ignore" means; I don't want you contacting me. Ever. In any way. Got it? Now I am done with you. Life is better as a DM free zone too.

Guru
    07-28-2015, 12:16 PM #272
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Nothing negative about quarter and not even a negative spin out there that I can find. I say we close in the 3.95 range and break through 4 before mid next week.
    Exactly bdp! Plus we are bound to hear about some more good news regarding oem deals, upgrades etc. Getting harder for them to contain this stock price. Try not to listen to the passive/aggressive fear monger who has no shares or who does but is secretly short. Remember when he had you thinking of selling back in oct??? And what happen? You didnt listen and went on to make some very nice bank!

Just out of curiosity bdp....do you have a time frame when you want to sell and at a certain price? We all know this is a slow mover so if your in a rush...you may eventually want to sell at four or above next time we break it. If your not in a rush....then just sit back and watch it go to $5.

Guru
    07-28-2015, 12:22 PM #273
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    OPEN LETTER TO DM

I don't know if you've ever figured it out but I put you on Ignore last December, so imagine my surprise and consternation when I woke up this morning to the following PM from you;

I have no idea why you feel compelled to stalk me and insult me with your PM or what you are talking about and I don't care. I will say this once, and then I'm done with you:
    I put you on ignore because you add no value to this site. Simple as that. To the contrary, practically everything you say and everything you do here takes away from what would be a very nice forum. I've never seen an original insightful post from you. Ever. Instead, you spend your time reposting useless information and comments so you can stay at the top of the forum posts, make meaningless crude and moronic statements, demean, and bully members like Midas and others when they don't agree with you. God forbid anyone should have a conversation with midas or show the slighted agreement with anything he says - even if it has nothing to do with SIRI -or you accuse them of being midas with another ID. Did it ever occur to you that not everyone is as big an a-hole as you? That some people on this site don't have the same level of obsession and pure hate you have towards the guy? Did it ever occur to you that most people just don't freaking care about your little feud and are REALLY tired of the constant DOWNER that you are with your anger and your hate? That it's downright creepy and twisted, and something is just not right with you? Seriously, you need to chill out; You need to get some help. Of course, I've been around long enough on this site and SIRI (longer than you in fact) and I've seen enough of your behavior to understand that there is ZERO ability on your part to be the slightest bit introspective and actually admit to yourself that any of what I'm saying (and a lot of people on this forum are feeling and thinking too) might have merit. No, in true form you will lash out and denigrate and belittle and basically continue to be the child you are. You will probably even reply to this post despite the fact that I've made it clear I have you on ignore and I CAN'T SEE YOU!!! You go ahead and post to your heart's content, as you have every right to do so...just as I do and everyone else here does as well to make whatever sad/smart/insightful/foolish comments we want to. You don't like what I have to say? Put me on ignore and be done with it. And since I don't want to deal with your b.s. i will continue keep YOU on ignore -which is MY right. So, let me make this clear DM, in case you can't understand what "Ignore" means; I don't want you contacting me. Ever. In any way. Got it? Now I am done with you. Life is better as a DM free zone too.
    OPEN REPLY

Sent by accident bud...wasnt meant for you. You have every right to put me on iggy so feel free.
    Last edited by dm_4; 07-28-2015 at 12:24 PM.

07-28-2015, 12:26 PM #274
    I have a small lot that I bought during a dip with the intent of turning around today or tomorrow. The profit on the lot will offset some prior losses resulting from bad planning. My primary holdings will remain long as I am comfortable with the longer term horizon and am not in a big rush to cash in.

For selfish reasons, I would like a few more points today to move my short term lot but will stay the course with hopes of seeing that $5 and above at some point in the future.

Guru
    07-28-2015, 12:41 PM #275
    Quote Originally Posted by JR999 View Post
    I have a small lot that I bought during a dip with the intent of turning around today or tomorrow. The profit on the lot will offset some prior losses resulting from bad planning. My primary holdings will remain long as I am comfortable with the longer term horizon and am not in a big rush to cash in.

For selfish reasons, I would like a few more points today to move my short term lot but will stay the course with hopes of seeing that $5 and above at some point in the future.
    Might close above 3.95 today....gl JR

Guru
    07-28-2015, 01:04 PM #276
    Hmmmmmm $4.40 huh???? I could live with that!!

Guru
    07-28-2015, 01:09 PM #277
    Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI) James E. Meyer on Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3364...all-transcript

Addict
    07-28-2015, 01:36 PM #278
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Exactly bdp! Plus we are bound to hear about some more good news regarding oem deals, upgrades etc. Getting harder for them to contain this stock price. Try not to listen to the passive/aggressive fear monger who has no shares or who does but is secretly short. Remember when he had you thinking of selling back in oct??? And what happen? You didnt listen and went on to make some very nice bank!

Just out of curiosity bdp....do you have a time frame when you want to sell and at a certain price? We all know this is a slow mover so if your in a rush...you may eventually want to sell at four or above next time we break it. If your not in a rush....then just sit back and watch it go to $5.
    I have some more margin that I need to unload so that will be gone at around $4. The rest I do not need to sell and will be holding for at least until q4. Considering the bull market continues, I do believe we will hit $5 by then.

Guru
    07-28-2015, 01:43 PM #279
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I have some more margin that I need to unload so that will be gone at around $4. The rest I do not need to sell and will be holding for at least until q4. Considering the bull market continues, I do believe we will hit $5 by then.
    Sounds like a good plan...GL bdp!

Addict
    07-28-2015, 02:01 PM #280
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan...GL bdp!
    It's curious and ironic, but in hind sight, I swore I would be out of Sirius when it hit $1...$2...$3...$4... Yet here I am still riding the dream. Perhaps when we hit $5, I'll stick it out to $6. I understand that there are many better investments and I have profited as well as lost on many of them. I think the primary reason I have been stuck on Sirius through all the chaos is, (along with the rest of you fools), I know this stock like the back of my hand and feel very comfortable with the company and my investment no matter what anyone says. I am sure collectively we know Sirius at least better than any analyst.

Page 28 of 44 ... 18262728293038 ...