03-28-2024, 04:19 PM #1

SiriusXM Trucking music channel?

Out of all the channels on Sirius they haven't come up with this idea yet? Trucking music channel. And with all them truckers out there with Sirius I can not believe it wasnt requested....Old school trucking songs are awesome.Probably won't happen but would probably uptick sales of Sirius in truckstops.

Head Honcho
    03-28-2024, 04:24 PM #2
    They do have a trucking channel that caters to the industry in general -- Road Dog Channel 146 -- https://www.siriusxm.com/channels/road-dog-trucking

Its not all music like you're suggesting, but it is something.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

03-31-2024, 04:51 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    They do have a trucking channel that caters to the industry in general -- Road Dog Channel 146 -- https://www.siriusxm.com/channels/road-dog-trucking

Its not all music like you're suggesting, but it is something.
    Nah not that I know the current Trucking channel its all talk, ive never heard Honky Tonk music or trucking songs on it.
    They need a good Honky Tonk channel with Trucking music, songs about the highway and trucks. They could do it...Bet it would sell to lots of truckers and non truckers. Sell em more radios, all we have now is Rock and Hip hop channels, they keep taking away the fun channels or moving them to internet only. I myself do not care about the APP!

03-31-2024, 09:44 PM #4
    SiriusXM has a honky-tonk music channel. It is Red White & Booze, channel 350.

04-03-2024, 11:42 PM #5
    Yeah I do not stream it defeats having the radio. They put all the good channels on Streaming.
    I tried that channel its just classic rock and country.