Page 15 of 31 ... 5131415161725 ...
    Guru
    02-06-2015, 08:40 PM #141
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Sold enough at 3.75 to pay for the wedding...thank you Johnny M and Greg M for taking your foot off the dogs throat long enough for me to make some additional $$. Now...let it drift back down a bit and put that 1.7B to work buying back more shares...

Have a great w/e everyone!!

JS
    Nice!

02-06-2015, 10:04 PM #142
    I'm pleased to say that I was able to resolve 99% of the issue I created for myself last year at this time. My focus was on enough recovery for me to say "oh well" without remorse, get back to the longer term focus and potentially have flexibility when the inevitable dips hit. I really thank you all for the terrific insights and guidance this week. My timing wasn't perfect but I caught $3.69 last night with a small chunk and then $3.74 late in the day with the larger chunk. If not for various members counsel, it would have been difficult being patient as the SP formulated. Thanks so much all.

JR

Guru
    02-06-2015, 11:01 PM #143
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    if we get away from 3.66,( we can still revisit 3.50's first)
    3.74-77 is where major selling will happen first(i might be a seller of some there, we shall see) .... 4.03 is a longer term target I am looking at.
    https://www.tradingview.com/e/jx2YP44z/
    3.77 you absolutley fkn nailed it! I am promoting you to Airman First Class

Guru
    02-06-2015, 11:13 PM #144
    Quote Originally Posted by JR999 View Post
    I'm pleased to say that I was able to resolve 99% of the issue I created for myself last year at this time. My focus was on enough recovery for me to say "oh well" without remorse, get back to the longer term focus and potentially have flexibility when the inevitable dips hit. I really thank you all for the terrific insights and guidance this week. My timing wasn't perfect but I caught $3.69 last night with a small chunk and then $3.74 late in the day with the larger chunk. If not for various members counsel, it would have been difficult being patient as the SP formulated. Thanks so much all.

JR
    Not sure what issue you created...but glad this run up is helping ya man!!

Guru
    02-06-2015, 11:28 PM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    The flash trades you see are simply trades from the day getting spit out after hours. They're outside bid / ask and not really happening at that time, but these trades must pass through the tape (as far as my understanding goes) so they settle out AH.

E*Trade came back with a "don't know" on the 54 million share trade Wolf and I saw Thursday.

I figure if things continue as they have been on Monday you'd get a $3.70 buy. I wouldn't be surprised to see a $3.69 bid but might not fill there. But who knows... all this penny here penny there stuff seems crazy to me... lol I'd go out of my f'kin skull with that.
    Wierd stuff has happened before where i have thrown in low bids and got them...certianly does not happen all the time or even close to it...but every once and a while you can snag one. I cant really explain it either....but hey i figure wth why not at least try.

As far this penny here penny there stuff....in general i understand what you mean as far as it sounding crazy....but when your trading blocks at a time it can be mean hundreds of dollars. Over time it adds up.

I could have prob got 3.71 in ah but i didnt try...i certainly was not expecting to get 3.69 again just figured why not.

Will look at pre am action monday...and see whats it doing then.

02-07-2015, 01:06 PM #147
    http://247wallst.com/investing/2015/...F7+Wall+St.%29

Trying to copy this upgrade notice for all of you. This is why I lurk. But want to thank all of you for generosity.

Guru
    02-07-2015, 02:17 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Garcar View Post
    http://247wallst.com/investing/2015/...F7+Wall+St.%29

Trying to copy this upgrade notice for all of you. This is why I lurk. But want to thank all of you for generosity.
    thanks for the link garcar.

Addict
    02-08-2015, 10:17 AM #149
    Anyone else receive the Bleeding Heart last act of desperation from BM this morning? I flushed him two years ago, but somehow he included me in a lengthy address list.

Happy New Year to you all. I've not been here since dumping my wad early last year. Glad to see some old names, and lots of new ones. Sounds like you had a good pay day this past week. Keep trucking. I'll be lurking on occasion. Cheers.

Guru
    02-08-2015, 10:43 AM #150
    To our local resident chartists since we have now broke threw the 3.66 resistance of the past year are we now in a new trading range officially according to the x's and o's?

I am still some what skeptical of the remaining 1.7 bill left for buybacks. If they are use to buying back in mid three range, you would think they prob don't want to start over paying at these levels. Seems in the past....there would be a pullback of .30 or more before they would start snapping up shares.

Page 15 of 31 ... 5131415161725 ...