Page 50 of 54 ... 404849505152 ...
Results 491 to 500 of 532
  1. denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    01-26-2015, 09:19 PM #491
    Hopefully this time will be different. We were in a downtrend at this time last year. The offer was made in early January that gave it a temporary pop. The uncertainty of the ratio and hedging as a result caused LMCA to tank and took SIRI with it. Then in early March the POS pulled the BS ratio offer off of table which basically dealt the final blow as we found ourselves in a year long downtrend/consolidation.

    Many things have changed since. Primarily very good company performance and share buy back to lower float in addition to the removal of the toxic debt/covertibles all while the stock has stayed stuck in a pile of MaloneCo ....we are on the other side of the setup IMO

  2. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,867
    01-26-2015, 09:53 PM #492
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hopefully this time will be different. We were in a downtrend at this time last year. The offer was made in early January that gave it a temporary pop. The uncertainty of the ratio and hedging as a result caused LMCA to tank and took SIRI with it. Then in early March the POS pulled the BS ratio offer off of table which basically dealt the final blow as we found ourselves in a year long downtrend/consolidation.

    Many things have changed since. Primarily very good company performance and share buy back to lower float in addition to the removal of the toxic debt/covertibles all while the stock has stayed stuck in a pile of MaloneCo ....we are on the other side of the setup IMO
    good point on the downtrend. We are starting differently this year. fingers crossed.

  3. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,867
    01-27-2015, 12:56 AM #493
    Well, well, well looks like SIRI has some company....welcome to the courtroom Sony, Apple and Google.

    http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/0...972-music.html
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-27-2015 at 01:06 AM.

  4. kelly0995 is offline
    Junior Member
    kelly0995's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 20
    01-27-2015, 12:59 AM #494
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    good point on the downtrend. We are starting differently this year. fingers crossed.
    good point's denco/dm4.......i agree..............let's hope 3.66 becomes as strong a support as it was resistance in the coming months .......

  5. denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    01-27-2015, 11:15 AM #495
    Looks like our little pooch is acting quite determined to break this resistance point on this macro dumpday

    Oh the irony of it all
    Last edited by denco1; 01-27-2015 at 11:17 AM.

  6. denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    01-27-2015, 11:21 AM #496
    Come on BonerBoy!....don't let me down. It's HogSmoker until you break through!!

  7. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,867
    01-27-2015, 11:46 AM #497
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Come on BonerBoy!....don't let me down. It's HogSmoker until you break through!!
    sold my 350's at 365

  8. Wolf Child is offline
    Addict
    Wolf Child's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 887
    01-27-2015, 11:58 AM #498
    I can understand buying the dip this am when the DOW was down 200pts (I did), but who the Hell is buying the 52 week high while the 3 majors are down over 2%?

    Glad to be here but it don't pass the sniff test.

    SOLD OUT until futher notice
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 01-27-2015 at 12:01 PM.

  9. denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    01-27-2015, 12:08 PM #499
    Sold yesterdays $3.58s at 3.64/5 yesterday. Bought the dip this morning and still holding a portion of it to see if HS can become BB. Still long core...and have no plans to sell any time soon.

  10. JR999 is offline
    Member
    JR999's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 30
    01-27-2015, 05:14 PM #500
    Thanks for the article Stephen. I don't always follow all the technical details (that's on me not your writing) but understand the themes you are offering which are helpful as I evaluate my thinking on the topic. This particular article was very easy to follow and well written. It would be helpful for me to see further gain as I am closing in on fixing my mistake from last year and can then stay focused on the longer term view I would like to maintain. Thanks!


    Last edited by JR999; 01-27-2015 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typo

Page 50 of 54 ... 404849505152 ...