Page 28 of 54 ... 18262728293038 ...
Results 271 to 280 of 533
  1. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,021
    01-08-2015, 04:37 PM #271
    C'mon Johnny boy make us a higher stock swap offer already!

  2. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,021
    01-08-2015, 04:47 PM #272
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360;87349 Jan 7th 2015
    To be honest... With rate hikes in the future and the world economy not looking good, $2.75 looks better each passing day...[/I]
    Donkey....$2.75 still looking better each passing day?????
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-08-2015 at 04:59 PM.

  3. midas360 is offline
    01-08-2015, 04:53 PM #273
    4.4% move or better has only happened 136 times or 8.4% of the time. just seems rare cause the last time it happened was on Jan 6 2014.

    Happened only twice in 2013 and 8 times in 2012.

    So most of those large percentage gain days were back in 08 and 09.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    crazy. we don't move +4% on good CC's......
    Last edited by midas360; 01-08-2015 at 04:55 PM.

  4. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,021
    01-08-2015, 04:56 PM #274
    Never know...we may be getting some news after the bell one of these nights.

  5. Wolf Child is offline
    Addict
    Wolf Child's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 887
    01-08-2015, 05:03 PM #275
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    4.4% move or better has only happened 136 times or 8.4% of the time. just seems rare cause the last time it happened was on Jan 6 2014.

    Happened only twice in 2013 and 8 times in 2012.

    So most of those large percentage gain days were back in 08 and 09.
    good stats!

  6. Wolf Child is offline
    Addict
    Wolf Child's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 887
    01-08-2015, 05:04 PM #276
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW!!

    Wont be selling my 50's quite yet!
    We hit the top of the BB today just like we hit the bottom yesterday....... could back and fill a little tomorrow.

  7. midas360 is offline
    01-08-2015, 05:09 PM #277
    i am digging a little further to see how the stock has faired in the days AFTER a 4%+ move. It'll take a while but so far it seems like it's been the start of better things to come as opposed to a drop off! So hopefully this is a good sign. Stay tuned and i'll post my results when done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    good stats!

  8. bdp. is offline
    Addict
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 795
    01-08-2015, 05:52 PM #278
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    i am digging a little further to see how the stock has faired in the days AFTER a 4%+ move. It'll take a while but so far it seems like it's been the start of better things to come as opposed to a drop off! So hopefully this is a good sign. Stay tuned and i'll post my results when done.
    And while you are at it, I am interested to know of the current progress of the tsunami that that will drag us back down to 2.75. Since it is crystal clear that It is in the nature of Siri to burn and rise over and over, I am actually quite excited about the prospect and now have an extra 11k (actually about $8k after the tax mans cut) to add to my position when it arrives and the inevitable massive gains when it rebounds. Please don't take this as a smart ass comment. I am serious. I would love a free fall to 2.75 but I am confused by the logic as to why this is going to happen. Thanks!

  9. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,021
    01-08-2015, 06:13 PM #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    We hit the top of the BB today just like we hit the bottom yesterday....... could back and fill a little tomorrow.
    Yeah...not uncommon for us to give some if not all back within a few days or weeks. Still nice to see a pop.

  10. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,021
    01-08-2015, 06:21 PM #280
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    And while you are at it, I am interested to know of the current progress of the tsunami that that will drag us back down to 2.75. Since it is crystal clear that It is in the nature of Siri to burn and rise over and over, I am actually quite excited about the prospect and now have an extra 11k (actually about $8k after the tax mans cut) to add to my position when it arrives and the inevitable massive gains when it rebounds. Please don't take this as a smart ass comment. I am serious. I would love a free fall to 2.75 but I am confused by the logic as to why this is going to happen. Thanks!
    I am really glad you didnt sell out back in the 3.20's few months back.

Page 28 of 54 ... 18262728293038 ...