Page 11 of 54 ... 91011121321 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-05-2015, 09:08 PM #101
    Well there you have it. Auto numbers don't do sheet for us. Of course there was the broader market sell off if it makes you feel better about it.

Head Honcho
    01-05-2015, 11:23 PM #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    If you ever need me to tone it down just say so, though. 'Tis your house and if there's rules or wishes I'd be happy to follow 'em if I choose to enter
    You are free to be you.

That said (who cares what I think) -- since you are someone who puts yourself and your opinions out there, you have to be open to more criticism than others. its not easy but, it comes with the territory.

Off topic but Charles do you have relatives in Boxford, MA? Just curious as I grew up there and saw you are from the area.
    Not that I know of but, I do have a rather large extended family.

If it's obvious, then who is doing it? Charles has asked this question. With a name like "KnowitALL" then one may assume if it is obvious, then you know, and could save Charles some trouble by providing all the names?
    You put too much into peoples names. Fun/stupid/douchey names are part of forum life. I dont believe Wolf Child is born of wolves and I assume knowitall doesnt really know it all. There is siriustimes, siriusrocks, siriusroadkill, I dont think siriusstagnation is any different.

Quote Originally Posted by brian65PLS View Post
    LOL! not for my small account. I did ask questions and as he said it's up to me to decide. I'm only at Vanguard because I'm named in my Grandfathers Trust - Thus his money generates free trades and premium services for the grandchildren. My parents don't need it as they have enough to qualify. And yes I mean I haven't paid a cent to vanguard since I switch everything over in April 2014 and have done well over 50 trades.
    Put on your best old man voice and call as your grandfather to get that A1 advice!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    01-06-2015, 01:49 AM #103
    The vast majority of people online are not using their real names. Even the ones who look like they are, probably aren't. If that is your criteria for being friendly, it's going to be a tough road for the majority of the Internet.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-06-2015, 10:09 AM #104
    Here lies the fundamental issue some have with your posts Faulkner. You tend to talk out out of both sides of your mouth. It's interesting that you have a problem with people not using their real names (using pseudonyms) while you use your real name. However, while using your real name, you go on to say how you've had to call the police because of how crazy some people get online???? I mean... isn't that the argument why we don't use our real name? So people don't find out your personal information? We all have family and know the internet is full of crazy people out there. No one wants them showing up at their door. This is why people use pseudonyms. It's just common sense. It's not morally a superior thing to do to use your real name. It's just stupid to use it.

You remind me of the Fast Times at Ridgemont High scene where Spicoli wrecks the Camero.

I'm open to criticism I'm also blunt with my own. I'm generally more friendly with those who are not running under a false name, especially when being challenged by them. Were this a job I'd have to adjust for the audience but I'm just a guy and this is a passing interest that will eventually fade... not looking to build anything. Time will find me showing less and less interest in bothering to discuss SIRI or any investment or trade. People worry too much and it is very distracting.

Never been impressed by those who hide behind masks, really... at least not when they are cutting on others. Internet or not. Shit when I sold stuff online in Everquest for 8 years I used my real name and was open about it despite fierce opposition... you think people are crazy about this stock stuff? Try dealing with video game players... lol Several times I had to get the police involved. People are idiots and I'm familiar with that "type" so I'm probably a little quick to judge on those who challenge from silly little egg-it-on type names.

Don't wanna drag this anymore off topic though. Like I said if it ever gets outta hand on my end or you'd simply prefer a more reserved approach lemme know and I'll be happy to do so.

Addict
    01-06-2015, 10:36 AM #105
    Sorry to divert the conversations to such an unimportant topic, but the gap has filled an sirius continues to slide. Any constructive opinions other than that it is trading in step with the broader market?

Mentor
    01-06-2015, 10:57 AM #106
    SIRI/MaloneCo suck DONKEYDONGSCHLONG?!?!!

We do have a double CITI Global presentation tomorrow by Frear and Maffei. Maybe we can get some traction and reverse course like the indicies...

01-06-2015, 10:58 AM #107
    Did any of you read what KnowItALL posted? I think he/she is on to something there. If you really believe your EOY (12/31/2015) price target you should think about looking at that trading strategy.

p.s. Faulkner you're an option trader. What are your thoughts?

Mentor
    01-06-2015, 10:59 AM #108
    Let me take a stab at the EOY 2015 price. We closed 2013 at 3.49......closed 2014 at 3.50.....hmmmmm, we will close 2015 at 3.51

Enthusiast
    01-06-2015, 11:02 AM #109
    DM, throw mine in there if you can stand it. 3.86 for a 10.28% return off of the 12/31/2014 3.50 close. I assume 'Price is Right' rules are in place for this?

You may have also heard I also have a low for the year. The ex-CBH's are also hanging on it (imo), they lost their FCF (interest payments) and would want to see the companies next interpretation on future growth to see if their ROC (or ROI) is worth hanging on to their new shares in exchange for taking on higher risk in the capital structure. There are a lot of opportunities out there, we want them to hang around and 'lock' those shares up as tight as LM's. Unimpressive guidance means they are mor elikely to take their capital elsewhere. Latest for us to have their answer within the next 30 to 40 days. The company needs to get off the ball and not low ball growth this time around. This range is getting old for a lot of people.

dm_4............................$4.44
    beehaus........................$5.25
    S.F...............................$4.18
    62 Olds.........................$4.56
    Wolf.............................$4.18
    Osprey.........................$4.23
    bdp..............................$4.79
    Nazareth......................$4.12
    siriustimes...................$4.21
    bcoz...........................$4.30
    Garcar........................$4.36
    I'ts for chits n grins ...so relax lol....life is short

Enthusiast
    01-06-2015, 11:04 AM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Let me take a stab at the EOY 2015 price. We closed 2013 at 3.49......closed 2014 at 3.50.....hmmmmm, we will close 2015 at 3.51
    Denco, Stones of Steel posting that number!

Page 11 of 54 ... 91011121321 ...