Page 41 of 54 ... 31394041424351 ...
    Guru
    01-13-2015, 03:02 PM #401
    That was about the fourth time or fifth time we tested the 3.65ish area in the last year and pulled back. Guess we will see if we can bust thru it heading into or just after the cc early feb.
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-13-2015 at 03:12 PM.

01-13-2015, 03:13 PM #402
    I don't care what anyone says... you make some of the nicest trades. Keep up the great work Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    just bought 75k shares back @ 3.57 (filled the opening gap).... .08 cheaper is .08 cheaper....

I still think we retest 3.48/3.49. tht's where I will blow muh wad

01-13-2015, 03:14 PM #403
    It didn't break 3.66. The trade is still on. Nice job Waldo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowitALL View Post
    I dunno but i think waldo said that, in his analysis it had to break 3.66 on strong volune to break the trading channel it's been in. Don't know if it hitiing 3.66 counts or not and it's probably splitting hairs and a moot point cause it looks like it'll break through that sometime in the very near future

Addict
    01-13-2015, 03:22 PM #404
    Filled 50k shares at 3.55.

01-13-2015, 03:31 PM #405
    1.82 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    Interesting where it caught support.

People in Oklahoma may have a shot at $1 gas soon

Addict
    01-13-2015, 03:43 PM #406
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says... you make some of the nicest trades. Keep up the great work Wolf!
    thanks.... we'll see how they shake out. I'm sure you're not sitting 100% cash are you?

Addict
    01-13-2015, 03:46 PM #407
    ..... I had forgotten about a GTC order I put in for GPRO @ 49.00 months ago that filled today. If that one makes me $$ I'll be happy. Too bad it happened the same day Apple rumored to make their own portable action camera.

These downdrafts create a lot of exciting opportunities.

01-13-2015, 04:17 PM #408
    Nope. I bought some Apple today. in the low 109's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    thanks.... we'll see how they shake out. I'm sure you're not sitting 100% cash are you?

Mentor
    01-13-2015, 04:54 PM #409
    It's second in line today with this Roller Coaster ride...second only tooooooo......AAPL
    http://stockcharts.com/

01-13-2015, 05:57 PM #410
    NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Verizon Communications Inc.(VZ) wants to sell you a $179device that will diagnose an automobile's problems when the check engine light turns on.
    The company debuted a device called Verizon Vehicle on Tuesday at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit that is capable of connecting 200 million in-service vehicles manufactured after 1996 to the digital grid.
    The device, which plugs into a port under the dashboard and sends information about the car to and from the cloud and a related app using the Verizon Wireless network (VZ) , can diagnose a car's issues and, at the request of the driver, provide in-depth information about a problem and pricing options to fix it.

"We're providing you the equivalent to a virtual mechanic," said Verizon Telematics President
    Erik Goldman in an interview with MarketWatch. "It can explain anything and everything to you, explain what you are experiencing, what it might cost to fix it."While a few competitors offer a similar service, Goldman said Verizon(VZ) is the first to unroll predictive diagnostics at this scale. The company already offers technologies in Mercedes-Benz' fleet of connected consumer cars in the U.S. and China and Volkswagen's(VLKAF)fleet in the U.S., Europe and China. It plans to begin offering services in certain Nissan Motor(NSANF) vehicles later this year.
    The device, introduced on Tuesday, gives Verizon(VZ) the ability to connect with older cars that were never previously capable of connecting to the digital grid. It is compatible with any vehicle manufactured in or later than 1996 for a subscription-based plan of $14.99 a month, or $179 a year.
    "By allowing people to understand how their vehicles operate" the company is helping to cure "a deep seeded anxiety," Goldman said. "We are working hard to keep you from having to break down in the first place," though if it does breakdown, the device will transmit roadside location data via Verizon's(VZ) automotive urgent incident alert system to a dispatcher.
    Also Read: Driverless cars are closer than you think
    The connected car space is becoming increasingly crowded. A small company called Zubie showcased a similar service at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week at a $99-per-year price point. Zubie uses GPS tracking, an accelerometer and engine control unit to read the car and transmit that data via T-Mobile's (TMUS) cellular network to a related Android (GOOGL) or iPhone app (AAPL) on the driver's smartphone.
    Goldman acknowledged the growing competition and said that while Verizon Vehicle won't initially be able to read and analyze a user's driving patterns in the same way as Zubie can, the company has an advantage because of its deep experience in the auto industry.
    "We've been major players in the connected car space for well over 10 years," he said. "No one is bringing to market the comprehensive set of services that [we are]."

Page 41 of 54 ... 31394041424351 ...