Page 53 of 54 ... 34351525354
    01-28-2015, 09:15 PM #521
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    I can not fathom how they sell one pair of those disgusting things.
    You've crossed the line mr faulkner! Usually a lurker here but I love my crocs. These things are like filet mignon on your feet

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...=1214326431000

Disparage my shoes again and I'll go DLV on your arse!

Been away for a few days in vermont snowboarding. missed the posts the last few days!

Go Seahawks!
    Last edited by jackweed; 01-28-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Guru
    01-28-2015, 10:56 PM #522
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    You've crossed the line mr faulkner! Usually a lurker here but I love my crocs. These things are like filet mignon on your feet

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...=1214326431000

Disparage my shoes again and I'll go DLV on your arse!

Been away for a few days in vermont snowboarding. missed the posts the last few days!

Go Seahawks!
    Lol...cant make this chit up SF. Jackweed only has 60 posts on here....he is a self proclaimed "lurker"...yet he comes out to defend his crocs....phenomenal stuff!!
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-28-2015 at 11:06 PM.

Guru
    01-28-2015, 11:47 PM #523
    When I think of Crocs I think of these dumb things... I can't get the association out of my head and holy crap I hate them :P

Attachment 1329
    yeah those are the ones that come to my mind to. The picture of the ones jackweed posted actually look kinda normal.

Jackweed says they are like "filet mignon" on your feet lol

Guru
    01-29-2015, 12:05 AM #524
    bought some bac today in after hours...15.18

futures green
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-29-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Guru
    01-29-2015, 07:12 PM #525
    Just landed in beantown. At jerry Remys sucking down beers. Hate flying. Was a good flight tho. Sat next to a old grumpy guy....turns out he loves Siri and his fav stations is 50's n 60's.

Put a order in for 3.55 on plane...never filled. don't think u can go wrong buying siri here....just be careful these bastard still got time to walk her down lil more if they want. Worse case....buy Feb 4th sell Feb 5 for the quick play.

My bac and fb trades treating me right

Long n Strong Siri!!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-29-2015, 11:14 PM #526
    I just wanted to let everyone know I have lowered my subscription prices through the end of February.....so if you have ever thought of joining my site for not only SIRI but other stocks like FB, AAPL, FEYE, IAG, etc....as well as any other stock you want to discuss......now would be a great time......

Addict
    01-29-2015, 11:15 PM #527
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Just landed in beantown. At jerry Remys sucking down beers. Hate flying. Was a good flight tho. Sat next to a old grumpy guy....turns out he loves Siri and his fav stations is 50's n 60's.

Put a order in for 3.55 on plane...never filled. don't think u can go wrong buying siri here....just be careful these bastard still got time to walk her down lil more if they want. Worse case....buy Feb 4th sell Feb 5 for the quick play.

My bac and fb trades treating me right

Long n Strong Siri!!!
    Glad to see you in on FB DM!

Addict
    01-29-2015, 11:16 PM #528
    FSLR looks good on a 50 day MA break over the next month...

Been looking into building a house and cost of solar and I feel like it's kinda close to the point that it almost makes sense to put solar in all new construction. If installations costs were not so darn high (the labor is RIDICULOUS to install based on difficulty, especially since many systems can be put in on a DIY basis) the cost of the panels is already pretty damn cheap. I had looked at this years ago and forgot about looking into it then but had projected 2015 as a good entry point based on expected cost and related savings and at what point it would just make sense for everyone to put the panels in... There are / were a million studies to back this up over the last 5 or 6 years... haven't looked into them again but probably will over the next few days.

The day is coming... for sure... Curious if solar cost per watt is at grid parity right now....

With incentives on a new build for a single guy like me an 8 KW system looks to pay for itself in 4 or 5 years after incentives offset the costs (likely that I would end up paid by the utility companies on sell back as anything I would build would be as energy efficient as possible to begin with).

Wonder if they'll be able to keep up with the Si demand and other metals needed... might spike them after the break point. Obviously they can't manufacture fast enough without spiking material prices if people suddenly switch to installing them standard in a majority of new construction.

Cheap solar is something that will very likely change the world. Everyone has a roof... just need to find that breaking point where it takes off big time.

I don't like buying big in anything I don't have long term belief in but Solar might be worth a good chunk of money for the long haul as an investment.
    I've read that solar is still about 10 years to break even.....4 to 5 seems aggressive

Guru
    01-29-2015, 11:41 PM #529
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Glad to see you in on FB DM!
    Thanks LB...hope all is well brother.

01-30-2015, 12:06 PM #530
    Next week: 2014 CC and January Auto Sales,
    Week after CC: update "short interest"
    Week after updated "SI": updated "institutional holdings"
    ... Does that sound about right?