Page 2 of 41 123412 ...
    11-30-2014, 11:01 PM #11
    Everyone... It's Wolf's birthday tomorrow. Even though I started the December thread, I am going to concede so we can post under his Birthday Thread. God Speed!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-30-2014, 11:17 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    just sirius... You have DM syndrome. I do not have a problem admitting I am wrong but you need to reread what I posted. My analysis is over a period of 3-4 months. This was made in October. I still have a few more months to go. I don't toss out these long multiyear predictions praying people forget like some people (faulkner) hahahaha

@dm... instead of cheerleading falker's posts, why don't you enlighten the chat room with your predictions? Can you do that for us? We would love to hear your analysis.

Little man...You stated your opinion in terms as an absolute. And it only came after siri had been steadily beaten down for weeks. Finally when it hit 3.15 you tauntingly came out with your sorry to tell you guys but siri is going to 2.75 soon. Right after you said that the stock started moving up and then when it started moving up and i pressed you on what does your "soon" mean, you decided then and only then to stick the 3/4 month handle to it, again cuz the stock started moving up and at that point needed to buy yourself more time. It could go to 2.75 tomorrow and it wouldn't matter, you would still be wrong. Wrong cuz the stock has appreciated 33% since you urged all to "build a cash position". Since your call i have traded in and out of siri numerous times and have made some nice money. I knew better than to listen to you as did everyone here. You cant save face as far as with that call try as hard as you might.

As far as my prediction little man...all i have to say is i still have a six figure core invested that i have not sold since buying 5 years ago. Are you smart enough to figure out what my prediction is based on that info?? Maybe you should consult with waldo/cn seeing as you let them make your siri decisions for ya. good luck little man

Guru
    11-30-2014, 11:23 PM #13
    thanks to midas again for making a mess out of the monthly threads two months in a row. Nice going little man!

I just forward a message to the site to see if due to midas screw up again they can merge the posts from both the December threads tonight into the one wolf started so that we do not have two different dec threads showing.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-01-2014 at 02:43 AM.

11-30-2014, 11:30 PM #14
    There you go again with the naming calling. Does it make you feel better when you call people names? Do you really think anyone cares or believes that you have 6 figure core investment from 5 years ago? We just want to know what your price target is on Sirius XM. Give us some real analysis. Tell everyone how you've come to the conclusion that Sirius XM is going up forever? That's basically what you are implying. We're waiting................
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-30-2014, 11:34 PM #15
    The timestamp of the December threads speak for themselves. I created the December thread first but conceded to Wolf after learning that it was his birthday tomorrow. I hope the admin can see the trouble you're causing in the forum DM.

@spencer... look at the time stamp of my December thread and Wolf's. You will see.

Guru
    11-30-2014, 11:39 PM #16
    There you go again with the naming calling. Does it make you feel better when you call people names? Do you really think anyone cares or believes that you have 6 figure core investment from 5 years ago? We just want to know what your price target is on Sirius XM. Give us some real analysis. Tell everyone how you've come to the conclusion that Sirius XM is going up forever? That's basically what you are implying. We're waiting................
    You want me to tell everyone how i have come to the conclusion that siri is going up forever???? Sure...i will do that as soon as you show me where i ever stated that nice try little man.

Guru
    11-30-2014, 11:42 PM #17
    The timestamp of the December threads speak for themselves. I created the December thread first but conceded to Wolf after learning that it was his birthday tomorrow. I hope the admin can see the trouble you're causing in the forum DM.

@spencer... look at the time stamp of my December thread and Wolf's. You will see.

Little man...we know you have little man syndrome....your urgency to create the new monthly thread only confirms this. Fact is when you do it bad things happen. Little man...do us a favor....let the big boys here start the monthly thread from now on...not you. ok? thanks little man.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-01-2014 at 09:52 PM.

11-30-2014, 11:45 PM #18
    There you go folks.... his response above. Need I say more?

11-30-2014, 11:48 PM #19
    @dm... you win. I can't post anything without you calling me names, bashing me or my analysis, etc. Even when I post this comment below (top of thread) in hopes that you would stop. I am graciously asking to please stop replying to me and my comments unless it's about Sirius XM. Oh and please keep the name calling to yourself. Thank you!

As a reminder, ALL viewpoints - long or short - on SIRI are welcome. Please act responsibly, professionally, and courteously to others on this website/thread. I wish everyone a prosperous month! God Bless!
    Last edited by midas360; 11-30-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Guru
    11-30-2014, 11:53 PM #20
    @dm... you win. I can't post anything without you calling me names, bashing me or my analysis, etc. Even when I post this comment below (top of thread) in hopes that you would stop. I am graciously asking to please stop replying to me and my comments unless it's about Sirius XM. Thank you!
    If you apologize for being a little piss ant in here to everyone for the last two months.....sure.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-01-2014 at 12:15 AM.

Page 2 of 41 123412 ...